Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #7 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent Uncle Ruslan a card with a handwritten note. I'm sure many are doing that, to counterbalance the unkind emails and phone msgs he's mentioned

I would really like to do this as well. Can you pm me with info as to where I can send a card or find the info to do so?

Thank you :)

and what year was his friend murdered?

Eta: Someone posted it was 2011

was he really getting into jihad (whatever it is called) then????

2011. By the way we have a thread going in cold cases on the triple murder case.

Has this hit mainstream media yet... are we still quoting strange and unacceptable quotes?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

There are articles in MSM:

from Canadian MSM:
http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...n_travelscreening_database_officials_say.html

Meanwhile, the Middlesex County District Attorney’s Office said it would look for links between the bombing and the 2011 murder of three men, one of whom was a boxer and friend of Tsarnaev.

Spokeswoman MaryBeth Long said the office will not reveal details of its investigation or say whether there’s new information, but said investigators would follow up if the bombing probe provides any new clues into the slaying.

also in huff post:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/22/boston-marathon-bombing_n_3135331.html

A recent article I saw cited here today says it was TT's current wife who had filed charges against him in 2009 for domestic violence. So she is the one who married her abuser.

Do you have a link? The source I have says the girlfriend's name is redacted.

I know, huh? I need to find out how to properly pronounce his name, because my new catch phrase needs to be "I'll take that up with Uncle Ruslan and get back to you"

It is pronounced "Roose Lan"

That's what I thought too....I thought it was a previous girlfriend...

I think it was her. If her baby is 3 as reported. If she was born before 4/16/10
She would have become pregnant in July maybe even earlier
He was arrested July 28, 2009 and she was pregnant.
*maybe not but I bet that might have been what set him off.
She was his "girlfriend"
Also the charges were dropped.. That points to her.
~jmo
I have seen it reported both ways.
I am sure Cambridge Police know who it was,
"Russell was a student at Suffolk University in Boston when friends introduced her to a handsome young boxer named Tamerlan Tsarnaev at a local nightclub in 2008 or 2009. They dated "on and off," her lawyer told The Associated Press, before she married him and started using his last name "in 2009 or 2010." According to CBS News, "none of their old friends attended the wedding."
http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livi...ing-suspect-tamerlan-tsarnaev--184447769.html

Is it hard to believe that a guy who bashed (oops, sorry ... "lightly hit") his girlfriend would then go on to do the same to his wife? Perhaps it's not 'either/or'. Perhaps he abused both.

Touching interview with Anderson Cooper on CNN speaking with a young female victim who is a dancer, teaches dancing and who lost her foot.

:hug:

He did have a girlfriend who was of Portuguese and Italian ancestry. She was in the photos that went along with the Boxing for Passport piece. I think she was the one that filed a domestic battery report. JMO.

Yes. I believe she is the blonde in the photo with him in a gym. It sounds like he might have been two-timing her with his (future) wife.

CNN (AC 360) just admitted that they also don't know if it was the wife or a former gf who filed DV charges. They said the name of the victim was blacked out on the documents, but that they don't believe it was the wife.

Yes. I believe she is the blonde in the photo with him in a gym. It sounds like he might have been two-timing her with his (future) wife.
Yes, he was definitely cheating. The dates prove it.

Coming up on AC 360 CNN now: the team that captured JT tells about it.

And what year was his friend murdered?

ETA: someone posted it was 2011

was he really getting into Jihad (whatever it is called) then????

Yes, it was 2011. Seems he started getting more radical about 2006/7, but thinking Jihad was a good idea IDK, I guess it's a de-evolution of sorts (my opinion anyway). He went to Russia in 2012. Wonder when mom started bringing the cleric over to the house. Uncle says he started following some Muslim named Misha (from Algeria?) at some point.

And what year was his friend murdered?

ETA: someone posted it was 2011

was he really getting into Jihad (whatever it is called) then????
Can you give us more about "friend murdered" I have not heard that. Thanx!

Touching interview with Anderson Cooper on CNN speaking with a young female victim who is a dancer, teaches dancing and who lost her foot.

:hug:

I just watched it online.
What an inspiration she is huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads