Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #7 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, I will admit I may be surprised. From everything I have heard and read, it did appear the older brother was more of the "ringleader" by what we know of TT and what those who knew DT have said about him.

We shall see.

MOO

It surprised me that he didn't kill himself. If it is true, as I just read, that the neck injury was not an attempt at suicide, it makes it all the more interesting to me.

After he was read his rights, did he waive them? Did he ask for an attorney and if so, is his attorney present? Has anyone heard?

All my humble opinion.

CNN is confirming that the younger brother says the older brother was the mastermind.

It's still no excuse. The younger brother shouldn't have gone along with it.

Absolutely there is no excuse.

Note: CNN is showing the complaint and having it read aloud.

CNN now says that JT gave written answers to investigators that

1) the two acted alone and no foreign terrorist organisation was involved
2) TT was the mastermind

I actual believe DT, that TT was the mastermind, but that does not make DT any less culpable for the role he played in the whole ordeal. He could have easily made an "anonymous" tip to thwart the whole thing. Instead he was an active participant and deserves no less then life in prison.

How do we know he was seeing the girl at the gym in these pictures.

I'm confused.

How do we know there were 2?
And how do we know he converted them both?

I think it's the way they are looking at each other. It seems to me that they are both smitten. JMO, OMO, MOO, etc.

2) TT was the mastermind

Might it be that the older brother never told the younger one about ties to terrorism to protect him? The 6 month trip over there, with no explanation thus far about what he did for half a year over there is odd. The fact that no one has been able to say why he went, and what he did, and who he was with-- sound nefarious ……….

2) TT was the mastermind

I can't understand so many elements in this case. Mostly, why did DT run over TT? If the vehicle was going in reverse then maybe with all of the pressure in the situation, he wasn't thinking clearly. But if he wad driving head on then I just can't can't see any scenario... Unless he was sick of his "mastermind" and wanted him gone. Idk. Moo.

"Russell was a student at Suffolk University in Boston when friends introduced her to a handsome young boxer named Tamerlan Tsarnaev at a local nightclub in 2008 or 2009. They dated "on and off," her lawyer told The Associated Press, before she married him and started using his last name "in 2009 or 2010." According to CBS News, "none of their old friends attended the wedding."
http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livi...ing-suspect-tamerlan-tsarnaev--184447769.html

Ok. I'm thinking this makes it look like he did have friends, he just didn't consider them to be his friends. Must of only really liked Brandon Mess, so he got a mention. What did they have in common then? He had to have spent tons of time around other boxers, so that can't be it. Might be a clue in what made their relationship so damn special.

I actual believe DT, that TT was the mastermind, but that does not make DT any less culpable for the role he played in the whole ordeal. He could have easily made an "anonymous" tip to thwart the whole thing. Instead he was an active participant and deserves no less then life in prison.

The most definitely are BOTH culpable in what they did, even *IF* TT was the mastermind. I am curious if anything was said to DT by investigators about exactly how TT died. I read yesterday that he was informed of TT's death but would be most interested in knowing what his reaction was when he heard it, since he apparently ran over him and killed him. Intentional or unintentional?

MOO

I can't understand so many elements in this case. Mostly, why did DT run over TT? If the vehicle was going in reverse then maybe with all of the pressure in the situation, he wasn't thinking clearly. But if he wad driving head on then I just can't can't see any scenario... Unless he was sick of his "mastermind" and wanted him gone. Idk. Moo.

I would think that he had the irrational thought in his mind that by driving right into them he could somehow prevent the cops from arresting and cuffing his brother (by killing the cops). He didn't think it through though ...

BOSTON — The two brothers suspected of bombing the Boston Marathon appear to have been motivated by their religious faith but do not seem connected to any Muslim terrorist groups, U.S. officials said Monday after interrogating the severely wounded younger man. He was charged with federal crimes that could bring the death penalty.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...2fee0c-ab0a-11e2-9493-2ff3bf26c4b4_story.html

And here again:

Two officials also told The Associated Press that evidence indicated he and the second suspect, his brother, were motivated by religion.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162...bing-suspect-says-he-and-brother-acted-alone/

Wow! Motivated by religion? I don't practice any religion, but it's not religion that is behind this...it's radicalization and extremism that leads to these violent acts, not religion. IMO

Did someone just see the interview with Pierce Morgan and Jeff Ball about torture ? :floorlaugh:

I know serious subject but that was just too funny!

Not surprisingly, Jeff Ball left at the first opportunity.

There are conflicting reports over him running over his brother, so who knows what actually happened. I wonder if he literally "drove over" TT, managing to miss him with the tires?

I would think that he had the irrational thought in his mind that by driving right into them he could somehow prevent the cops from arresting and cuffing his brother. He didn't think it through though ...

Maybe he thought it was just a pile of cops and didn't know his brother was in the midst of all those bodies.

While both of DT's statements could be true, there's certainly no reason to believe what he says. I'm guessing TT as the mastermind will be the defense with DT presented as an impressionable, frightened "boy" complete with a V-neck sweater, ala the Menendez "boys." All MOO

BOSTON — The two brothers suspected of bombing the Boston Marathon appear to have been motivated by their religious faith but do not seem connected to any Muslim terrorist groups, U.S. officials said Monday after interrogating the severely wounded younger man. He was charged with federal crimes that could bring the death penalty.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...2fee0c-ab0a-11e2-9493-2ff3bf26c4b4_story.html

And here again:

Two officials also told The Associated Press that evidence indicated he and the second suspect, his brother, were motivated by religion.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162...bing-suspect-says-he-and-brother-acted-alone/

Wow! Motivated by religion? I don't practice any religion, but it's not religion that is behind this...it's radicalization and extremism that leads to these violent acts, not religion. IMO

Exactly. The extremists just claim it in the name of religion

A slice? Like the way the three men were murdered in 2011? All three had their necks sliced and one was TT's best friend. But it could also be shrapnel.
No, the guy who gave the info made sure to clearly state that it was not a knife or bullet, but from flying debris.

There are conflicting reports over him running over his brother, so who knows what actually happened. I wonder if he literally "drove over" TT, managing to miss him with the tires?

Police Chief now being interviewed by Piers Morgan just stated that DT was barreling down the road at his officers who had TT apprehended and on the ground. The officers got out of the way. Obviously now it does appear to be intentional and it was the officers who were specifically DT's targets.

MOO

According to the Watertown police chief and an eyewitness interviewed on CNN, he purposefully tried to run down the police officers trying to subdue his brother and managed to run his brother over. I haven't seen anything that conflicts with that account, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties