Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #8 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So any refugee who has the audacity to make a trip back home to say, visit family? Have their children meet their grandparents? Should be considered a serious terror threat? Are we to not allow any of our refuges to visit their homeland? Are we to force them to stay her and never leave because they are in fear of their lives that they will be accused of being a terrorist if they do?

It's a fine line and I agree with you, the system is certainly not perfect. I agree that people should work hard and not abuse the system. ALL of my ancestors were immigrants, they came from multiple countries, where various ages on their arrival, and none spoke English. But they all learned, they all worked, and they didn't get handouts from the government, they put up withAnd I think a fair number of Americans share a similar background. But we have to remember times are different, the minimum level of education required for base level jobs is different, the policies are different. So immigrants now have a different set of challenges then our ancestors did. It's like comparing apples to oranges. I think we need to watch that for the sake of justice we not starting to create policies that are guilty until proven innocent.

Ok, you two, it is seriously becoming an argument with no reason or gray areas. Even SMM says, ".and another Government makes numerous attempts to warn us that one of those Green Card Holders with Refugee Status..is not pnly making trips back home...but they believe him to be a serious terror threat...TIME TO PULL THE PLUG!"

Everyone here except Native Americans has an immigrant background somewhere along the line so that's understood. I'm sure there is a happy medium for who to watch and not.

Something must have come up in the initial review that they want to investigate in a different setting. Being in Russia maybe the parents don't feel comfortable speaking candidly

I was wondering the same thing. They are in an area of the world where violence is common and they have been splashed all over the news. Everyone there knows who they are. Perhaps they do know something, there has been a fear for their safety and the mother has been blowing stuff out of her... to protect them? While I doubt this, I wonder if it is possible. It was originally reported by this Russian media outlet:
http://rt.com/usa/parents-tsarnaev-bombing-jail-337/

Shep on Fox right now. FBI did fly to meet with parents. It's the father who is putting out the story that they will be leaving for the USA tomorrow. Talking about the skipped court date. Playing clips of their usual conspiracy, their sons were framed, crappolla.

So any refugee who has the audacity to make a trip back home to say, visit family? Have their children meet their grandparents? Should be considered a serious terror threat? Are we to not allow any of our refuges to visit their homeland? Are we to force them to stay her and never leave because they are in fear of their lives that they will be accused of being a terrorist if they do?

It's a fine line and I agree with you, the system is certainly not perfect. I agree that people should work hard and not abuse the system. ALL of my ancestors were immigrants, they came from multiple countries, where various ages on their arrival, and none spoke English. But they all learned, they all worked, and they didn't get handouts from the government, they put up withAnd I think a fair number of Americans share a similar background. But we have to remember times are different, the minimum level of education required for base level jobs is different, the policies are different. So immigrants now have a different set of challenges then our ancestors did. It's like comparing apples to oranges. I think we need to watch that for the sake of justice we not starting to create policies that are guilty until proven innocent.

Lets remember that these folks are REFUGEES. They are here because they are in some sort of danger if they stay in their Homeland. That is how they jump ahead of other immigrants. One does not expect this fearful refugee, who is accepting all sorts of financial assistance from us because of his terrible fearful plight...to be flying BACK THERE..to see Grandma! These are REFUGEES...not immigrants!

This type of "refugee" reminds me of the Cancer victim that received all sorts of special help out of the goodness of people's hearts...help that could have gone elsewhere..but OOPS, she did not have cancer.

They do not fear to live in their own country...so NOT REFUGEES!

And if these devil-may- care refugees suddenly come to the attention of the Russian government AND our own CIA...and have 6 (SIX) meetings with known jihadist terrorists...yes, I do think it is time to pull the green card and let this happy traveler stay HOME. But that is a far cry from what you are describing in your first paragraph. But it is the REALITY of this tragedy.

And they are going to be comfortable speaking in the US?

If they are afraid of repercussions from the Russian government I could see that.

They are Chechen, not Russian and as we know the two don't always agree on the same things...

We'll find out eh?

I am surprised by this. I thought the FBI flew over there to question parents. Why would they need to come to the US if the FBI can question them here?

I also thought the mother was in danger of being arrested for not showing up at her arraignment for the shoplifting charge if she entered the US.

I hope the Daily Mail carries the picture of her getting off the plane and being put it handcuffs!

If they are afraid of repercussions from the Russian government I could see that.

They are Chechen, not Russian and as we know the two don't always agree on the same things...

We'll find out eh?

If they were afraid of repercussions from the Russian government why did they both go back there?

Has there been any clarification on WHERE the toddler was on the day of the Bombings?

Am I reading correctly that mother T said that she "doesn't care" if DT is killed? Is she saying that he is irrelevant and that only TT was important?

Where are people seeing the pic of the "hoarder" like home?

That's the same feeling i got as well...

I hope the Daily Mail carries the picture of her getting off the plane and being put it handcuffs!

Unless they've struck some kind of deal and she won't be arrested on the condition that she helps with the investigation.

Not that I can see her actually helping much...

If they were afraid of repercussions from the Russian government why did they both go back there?

They claimed refugee status in US meaning they were fearing for their life back at home and yet they are going back and staying for extended period of time...and no where do i see that they are afraid of their life there...

Unless they've struck some kind of deal and she won't be arrested on the condition that she helps with the investigation.

Not that I can see her actually helping much...

I don't see her helping any.
First she obviously claims she knew nothing, since she claims her son were framed. What could she possibly help with?

Because their sons weren't known terrorists when they went back there. They were students...

Today their sons are terrorists, Known in every corner of the planet, things have obviously changed a bit since their return to Russia however long ago that was. It's not like they flew there a week ago

In the aftermath of the Second World War, refugees and displaced persons were high on the international agenda. At its first session in 1946, the United Nations General Assembly recognized not only the urgency of the problem, but also the cardinal principle that ...

"no refugees or displaced persons who have finally and definitely ... expressed valid objections to returning to their countries of origin ... shall be compelled to return ...”

(resolution 8 (I) of 12 February 1946).

This is the official definition of a "refugee." They have VALID REASONS OR OBJECTIONS to returning to their country of origin. They don't jet back there for occasional vacations.

http://youtu.be/hy_LNYR-MiI

Not sure if this has been posted yet but it absolutely broke my heart and inspired me at the same time. Celeste and Syndney being visited by Marines.

They didn't let that stop them when it came to arresting the Elvis impersonator.

Apples and oranges.

Hopefully you're not trying to compare the two situations are you?

If so I'm not going down that road, you'll have to find somebody else to spar with

Where are you guys seeing pictures of inside the home where you say it was so messy, no children's toys etc? Can't find the link or pics on a google search.

Because their sons weren't known terrorists when they went back there. They were students...

Today their sons are terrorists, Known in every corner of the planet, things have obviously changed a bit since their return to Russia however long ago that was. It's not like they flew there a week ago

No. They jumped ahead of other immigrants because they claimed "refugee" status. That means they had legitimate reasons for fearing to return to their country. THAT is how they got to stay here and collect welfare, housing assistance, food stamps. THEY CLAIMED that they had good reasons to fear going home.

Once settled in...they start going there on vacations!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214