Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #8 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are they that killed her sons? Does she know that her younger son is alleged to have run over her older son? I guess she will claim that was staged too?

Who are they that killed her sons? Does she know that her younger son is alleged to have run over her older son? I guess she will claim that was staged too?

One minute she says they killed her sons as if they are both dead.
Then she says TT is still alive. Like both are alive.

I don't know if she's in shock or just talking to talk.

Lord knows, I can't pretend to know what she's going through but I don't get this woman at all.
I'm normally very careful not to nit pick the parents at a time such as this, because we simply don't know how we would react.

But this lady is making that hard for me.

Around this time, Tamerlan was arrested and charged with domestic violence for hitting his girlfriend. “Yes, I slapped her,” he told police. The case was eventually dismissed, and Anzor brushed it off. “He hit her lightly,” Anzor told the Times. “There was jealousy. … In America you can’t touch a woman."

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...naeva_are_full.html?google_editors_picks=true

grrrrrrrrrr...

Oh lawd - give me strength to resist my keyboard, help my fingers to be calm.

Interesting interview with the boat owner who says (contrary to what's been published), he did NOT see blood outside the boat. Two pads were on the ground that he replaced, and then he went back to check on the boat because of a 'nagging feeling.'

Also, he says he does NOT want a new boat:
Henneberry is aware of a growing social media movement to buy him a boat to replace the Slip Away II, but he does not want it.

"It makes me feel wonderful that people that are thinking like that, but it is my boat. People lost lives and lost limbs. I'd rather that (the money) go to the One Fund Boston. To buy me a new boat is a wonderful thing, I don't want that really. I would wish that they donate it to the One Fund Boston. They lost limbs. I lost a boat," he said.

"Slip Away is slipping away. But I say it did its job. It held a bad guy and is going away like a Viking ship."

Read more: http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/metr...rsss_2.0/-/v3h1nsz/-/index.html#ixzz2RKz4kDZe

The 'Slip Away II'...a prophetic name for the boat, perhaps?

Being in denial might at the moment be the only thing that keeps her from breaking down. With all the media attention it might just horrify her that she could be seen publicly at the weakest, saddest, and most shameful moment in her life. She might also be trying to keep feelings of guilt at bay, after all she raised these monsters. She is trying to keep up a strong front. Fighting might be all she knows. Life in that part of the world certainly seems to support that attitude. But of course in this situation, and for outsiders, her behaviour comes across as more and more bizarre and crazy.

I think she should not be trashed. Nobody knows what really goes on in her heart. At the moment she is simply reacting to all that happened: her sons being terrorists, one son dead, the other facing DP, and media all over her 24/7. Not a situation I would like to have to deal with, and half of the time publicly at that. Denial, anger, crazy talk, is understandable imo. She might change after a while.

I LOL'd at the part where he said he remembers climbing three steps up the ladder to look inside the boat but doesn't remember coming back down, and he sorta chuckled. another nice guy, like Uncle Ruslan

Interesting interview with the boat owner who says (contrary to what's been published), he did NOT see blood outside the boat. Two pads were on the ground that he replaced, and then he went back to check on the boat because of a 'nagging feeling.'

Also, he says he does NOT want a new boat:

The 'Slip Away II'...a prophetic name for the boat, perhaps? ;)

Also from the same article:

"I got three steps up the ladder and rolled the shrink wrap. I didn't expect to see anything, but I saw blood on the floor of the boat. A good amount of blood," he said.

Then he saw Tsarnaev.

"And I looked back and forth a couple of times and my eyes went to the engine block and there was a body," he said.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/metr.../format/rsss_2.0/item/1/-/tx3k3j/-/index.html

Boxer who fought Tsarnaev: “Wish I’d known he was evil”
Boxers and trainers who fought and worked with Tamerlan Tsarnaev
remember a strong fighter -- and an odd loner

BY SPRINGS TOLEDO
TUESDAY, APR 23, 2013 04:41 PM PDT
Salon

"Edwin “La Bomba” Rodriguez, Massachusetts super middleweight contender, sparred with Tamerlan Tsarnaev two years ago. “Today I find out he’s a terrorist and one of the Boston Marathon bombers,” he posted on his Facebook page last Friday. “I’m glad I put a beating on him, but wish I’d known he was evil, because I wouldn’t have slowed down on him…”

According to USA Boxing, Tsarnaev was registered in Massachusetts as an amateur boxer in 2004-2005 and in 2008-2010. He trained at the Somerville Boxing Gym and later at the South Boston Boxing Club. Apparently, his first amateur fight was at the Golden Gloves competition at Lowell Memorial Auditorium in January 2004. The Lowell Sun reported that he arrived in the United States and settled in Cambridge only five months earlier. His family had fled Grozny, Chechnya, which was ground zero in the Russo-Chechen wars of the mid-’90s and the early part of the twenty-first century. In 2003, the United Nations labeled it “the most destroyed city on earth.”

To Tsarnaev, the Golden Gloves may have marked a beginning. “I like the USA,” he told the Sun. “You have a chance to make money here if you are willing to work.” “I think he can win the whole thing,” his trainer said after that first bout. “He can throw.” The trainer in the opposite corner was just as impressed. “There might not be a better fighter in the [178 lb.] class. He was good.”"

More...

Despite the stupid title, its an interesting piece.

The Boston Bombers’ Awful Parents

They ignored the warnings, they deny the crime, and they’re slinging false accusations.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...naeva_are_full.html?google_editors_picks=true

As has been said, the mother no doubt won't come because they will arrest her on that warrant.

I don't want either one of them here - at the very least the mother is promoting terrorist beliefs and activity, the father can also be viewed as a threat, especially since the 2 murderers weren't affiliated with an actual group. Keep the family out, ship the dead one to his mother.

TWO trips to Russia would explain what had me confused, the report of the Russians warning the FBI that TT had met with an extremist/radical cleric 6 times. That would be the first trip.

Now, to get the EXACT dates for that trip...
It seems that it occurred before the summer of 2011 and a few months before his friends were brutally murdered.

I LOL'd at the part where he said he remembers climbing three steps up the ladder to look inside the boat but doesn't remember coming back down, and he sorta chuckled. another nice guy, like Uncle Ruslan

Another gem of a person in this tragedy. JMO, maybe, but I'm glad he's keeping the boat. Really, it's a piece of history, now, at least for him and his family, perhaps Boston as well.

In case you missed the video--the man's unforgettable:

http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/metro/Watertown-boat-owner-David-Henneberry-tells-story-of-finding-Boston-Marathon-suspect/-/11971628/19863572/-/format/rsss_2.0/-/v3h1nsz/-/index.html#ixzz2RLDu11YD

Here is a video of the recent interview of her in Dagestan.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...ubeidat-tsarnaev_n_3137593.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Guess we should all be very happy to have been born and raised here, those of us that were.

She is trying hard to be the pious innocent ultra conservative Muslim woman but.....

She is trying too hard. She's wearing the black ultra conservative hijab BUT she is also wearing makeup (foundation, definitely eye brows, likely eye shadow and mascara). Her speech is at times good and at other times pigeon English.

that boxing piece was good. how ironic that T was possibly on his way to a career in a sport where many thought he had the potential to go far, but his mother intervened and used her influence to spin him in a different direction. her son is making headlines now, too bad it's not for boxing

She is trying hard to be the pious innocent ultra conservative Muslim woman but.....

She is trying too hard. She's wearing the black ultra conservative hijab BUT she is also wearing makeup (foundation, definitely eye brows, likely eye shadow and mascara). Her speech is at times good and at other times pigeon English.

A lot of Muslim women wear makeup...even in "Muslim" countries with a hijab, even when they are all black.

that boxing piece was good. how ironic that T was possibly on his way to a career in a sport where many thought he had the potential to go far, but his mother intervened and used her influence to spin him in a different direction. her son is making headlines now, too bad it's not for boxing

I don't think it was his mother that turned him away from boxing....I thought it was that Misha character....?

I have a hard time with TT as a stay at home dad taking care of his daughter too. If it's true, perhaps this scenario was so humiliating and painful for his ego that it pushed him even further into his extremist worldview/craziness.

I don't have a hard time believing Tamerlan was a *stay-at-home father* (I use the term loosely). He seems like he was a deadbeat, based on various articles that have been posted here, and seems like the type to sponge off his wife or anyone who would have given him a free ride.

What I have a hard time believing is that his wife reportedly dropped off their daughter on the morning of April 15 for Tamerlan to care for. What I want to know is:

1. Is this true?

2. If so, who cared for their 3 year old daughter when Tamerlan & his younger brother were detonating bombs & murdering people?

3. If it's not true, she & her attorney have some questions to answer & some information to clarify.

Now, to get the EXACT dates for that trip...
It seems that it occurred before the summer of 2011 and a few months before his friends were brutally murdered.
I saw Ashley Banfield on CNN talking about the murders today. said she had just gotten off the phone with one of the victim's sisters, didn't mention his name. the sister said the original case investigators contacted her this week and asked what she knows about her brother's relationship with T, how they met, what they did together, etc. sister told them her brother didn't know T, never met him, they had no connection in any way. sister has an appt at the DA's office this coming saturday. during that report AB said T left the country three months after the murders

I don't have a hard time believing Tamerlan was a *stay-at-home father* (I use the term loosely). He seems like he was a deadbeat, based on various articles that have been posted here, and seems like the type to sponge off his wife or anyone who would have given him a free ride.

What I have a hard time believing is that his wife reportedly dropped off their daughter on the morning of April 15 for Tamerlan to care for. What I want to know is:

1. Is this true?

2. If so, who cared for their 3 year old daughter when Tamerlan & his younger brother were detonating bombs & murdering people?

3. If it's not true, she & her attorney have some questions to answer & some information to clarify.

If my husband abused me, he surely would not be the one caring for my child while I was at work. That would only happen over my dead body!

If my husband abused me, he surely would not be the one caring for my child while I was at work. That would only happen over my dead body!

I think that is easier to say when one is not the victim of years and years in an abusive relationship.

I don't think it was his mother that turned him away from boxing....I thought it was that Misha character....?

IIRC, it was his mother who discouraged him from boxing, because she said it was a sin to punch another man in the face. I remember reading something along those lines these past couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member