Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #8 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Ashley Banfield on CNN talking about the murders today. said she had just gotten off the phone with one of the victim's sisters, didn't mention his name. the sister said the original case investigators contacted her this week and asked what she knows about her brother's relationship with T, how they met, what they did together, etc. sister told them her brother didn't know T, never met him, they had no connection in any way. sister has an appt at the DA's office this coming saturday. during that report AB said T left the country three months after the murders

I am not sure that the sister would know whether her brother knew TT or not. Does she know absolutely everyone her brother has ever met or boxed with?

I guess if she hung out at the gym with him every single day, she might know for sure. But I kind of doubt that, unless she was involved with boxing herself.

Just heard an interview with a neighbor of TT and Katherine on Fox. Her apartment was directly behind theirs. According to this neighbor, during the summer when windows were down, she could hear KT, shrieking and yelling, very angry with it going on for hours at times, til the middle of the night. The reporter asked her several times, I assume to be clear, if it was angry yelling she heard, and the neighbor repeated, "yes, angry."
Where can we see/hear this? This is the aspect of the family dynamic that I would really like to know more about.

BBM-I understand your feelings, but quite frankly, I am shocked at how outspoken this family is and has been! You would expect most families to go into hiding somewhere out of shame and/or fear or just for peace to grieve. But not this family. No they are out there with fists flying and guns a blazing. I'm sorry, but she can go back to obscurity for all I care. If she wanted to speak to the media, she should be apologizing for the monsters she raised. Or say nothing at all. Period.

Remember this is the same vociferous family where the dad of the terrorists were the first to make a violent threat stating something to the effect of, "If anything happens to my sons, there'll be hell to pay." Sorry don't remember precise wording at the moment. Very busy IRL. lol

I am not sure that the sister would know whether her brother knew TT or not. Does she know absolutely everyone her brother has ever met or boxed with?

I guess if she hung out at the gym with him every single day, she might know for sure. But I kind of doubt that, unless she was involved with boxing herself.
I'm pretty sure only one victim had a sister, and that vicitm wasn't a boxer.

I have a bit of a wild speculative theory concerning the three murders in Waltham.

It was quite odd that the victims had pot strewn all on top of them. I would think if it was a drug murder, the killers would have taken the pot. Pot is worth a lot of money and so why leave it behind if you are a dealer yourself and beefing over $ or territory?

Speculation: TT might have found out that these friends of his had sold some pot to his little brother, and that made him very angry.

We have heard from DT's friends that he smoked a lot of weed. That was probably not something TT was happy about. It might have been a big problem between them. JMO

an article linked here (don't remember which thread) reported that Tamarlan studied engineering at a community college but did not earn a certificate

At the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, Dzhokhar began to struggle academically. According to a university transcript reviewed by The New York Times, he was failing many of his classes. The transcript shows him receiving seven failing grades over three semesters, including F’s in Principles of Modern Chemistry, Intro to American Politics and Chemistry and the Environment. According to the transcript, Dzhokhar received a B in Critical Writing and a D and D-plus in two other courses.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/20/u...ton-suspects-emerge.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1&

Oh, but their father Anzor has called them "wise", implying that his sons were/are geniuses.

To hear the parents of these 2 terrorists rave about how gifted their terrorist sons were/are, when evidence points to the contrary, it begins to grate on one's nerves.

I'm pretty sure only one victim had a sister, and that vicitm wasn't a boxer.

So even less of a chance she would know every single person her brother ever met.

Also, there is a chance that TT did not know one or two of the victims. Maybe they were just there at a very bad time.

Interesting interview with the boat owner who says (contrary to what's been published), he did NOT see blood outside the boat. Two pads were on the ground that he replaced, and then he went back to check on the boat because of a 'nagging feeling.'

Also, he says he does NOT want a new boat:

The 'Slip Away II'...a prophetic name for the boat, perhaps?

What a lovely, generous man. Contrast this to the peeps who are fighting for the million dollar reward in CA for calling 911 on Chris Dorner. Hmm... What a striking cultural difference!

No, the last name doesn't change depending on which wife has kids.
The uncle might have changed his Russian sounding last name to sound more American.

Are both Uncles brothers of #1 and #2's father? or is one the brother of the mother.

Say that 3 times fast!

Where can we see/hear this? This is the aspect of the family dynamic that I would really like to know more about.

It was a very brief segment on Greta- On the Record which will be repeated at 1 AM Eastern. It may end up on a Fox clip.

BBM-I understand your feelings, but quite frankly, I am shocked at how outspoken this family is and has been! You would expect most families to go into hiding somewhere out of shame and/or fear or just for peace to grieve. But not this family. No they are out there with fists flying and guns a blazing. I'm sorry, but she can go back to obscurity for all I care. If she wanted to speak to the media, she should be apologizing for the monsters she raised. Or say nothing at all. Period.

I can easily see a parent saying something like " let's not jump to conclusions. I cannot believe my sons would do something like this, I want to wait for the investigation before i speak further. And I am so sad for the victims. etc etc"

But to scream that they were ' killed because they were Muslims' ---- ugh
:stormingmad:

Not one more word about Tamerlan Tsarnaev's inlaws! Not one!

And if you're going to discuss his wife, you'd better start linking up.

So, it sounds like she did split in order to avoid prosecution.

Visiting a family friend. I had talked a little bit about this case and then Anderson Cooper came on so I went in the other room she was watching the television show.

She then turned it to watch the girl that had her leg blown off for about 3 minutes. .. the dancer interview.

I had seen the interview previously and wanted her to watch it on. Then.. just in 25 minutes of the 10 minute interview she turned the television channel back to the show she was watching. she did not want to see it to the end. Moo..It was uplifting and enlightning in my opinion. She was just ....disinterested

I'm on my phone so I can not do the Bang head symbol.

I just cannot fathom how people are not taken with this and want to watch weekly television crap instead

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

As has been said, the mother no doubt won't come because they will arrest her on that warrant.

I don't want either one of them here - at the very least the mother is promoting terrorist beliefs and activity, the father can also be viewed as a threat, especially since the 2 murderers weren't affiliated with an actual group. Keep the family out, ship the dead one to his mother.

I am worried that they are going to come here and rally a group of conspiracy theorists, like the 9/11 'truthers' all around them. It will just be a bunch of chit stirring, imo.

Any body notice how alot of the major news organizations are using a picture of DT that looks like something from a few years ago? Maybe his license picture from when he was 16. It's annoying to me because I feel like they want us to believe he's this young innocent thing. Can't they use something more recent?

I do not understand the strong emotions in the beginning of this post just because of a shoplifting charge?

respectfully how is this shoplifting charge translated to " I knew it"?

that someone would leave the country just because of shoplifting charges?

It was a very brief segment on Greta- On the Record which will be repeated at 1 AM Eastern. It may end up on a Fox clip.
I need a Websleuths timer that I can set to alert me to get my head out of my notebook and turn the channel!
Turning channel NOW so I won't miss that.

Interesting interview with the boat owner who says (contrary to what's been published), he did NOT see blood outside the boat. Two pads were on the ground that he replaced, and then he went back to check on the boat because of a 'nagging feeling.'

Also, he says he does NOT want a new boat:

The 'Slip Away II'...a prophetic name for the boat, perhaps?
Wow, what a great guy. So many people would be happy to get a bigger, better boat.

But isn't it sad that this type of kindness is met with praise and warm feelings, when our reaction should be 'well of course that's what he said because that's what anyone else would do'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes