Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #8 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not understand the strong emotions in the beginning of this post just because of a shoplifting charge?

how is this shoplifting charge translated to " I knew it"?

that someone would leave the country just because of shoplifting charges?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

if you have a charge against you and you have a pending court date and you didn't show up and went to another country for a year with no intention of coming back, does that count as leaving the country just because of shoplifting charges?

I'm pretty sure only one victim had a sister, and that vicitm wasn't a boxer.

Bessie, I think they're referring to the triple murder victims from a couple of years ago, not the blast victims.

Seriously is the media telling people where they can purchase mortar kits?

This bothers me! It's like bomb making 101 on tv.
(I know it can be googled... )

Bessie, I think they're referring to the triple murder victims, not the blast victims.
So am I.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206437"]MA MA - Waltham Triple Murder, 12 Sept 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Oh. Sorry... I just woke up from a Dimetapp-induced sleep and am a little behind. :eek:

But I think at least one was - didn't TT take BM to the gym and introduce him? I guess that doesn't make him a boxer, though.

(ETA - I know very little about those murders - maybe I'll visit the thread)

I have a bit of a wild speculative theory concerning the three murders in Waltham.

It was quite odd that the victims had pot strewn all on top of them. I would think if it was a drug murder, the killers would have taken the pot. Pot is worth a lot of money and so why leave it behind if you are a dealer yourself and beefing over $ or territory?

Speculation: TT might have found out that these friends of his had sold some pot to his little brother, and that made him very angry.

We have heard from DT's friends that he smoked a lot of weed. That was probably not something TT was happy about. It might have been a big problem between them. JMO
AND 5K in cash left behind. it does seem like the pot and the cash were left behind as a message. (unclean)

There was a quote a few pages back (sorry I can't find it) saying that all 4 Tsarnaev/Tsarnaeva siblings had charges filed against them. Is there a link to articles about the arrests of the bombers' sisters?

Thanks!

Any body notice how alot of the major news organizations are using a picture of DT that looks like something from a few years ago? Maybe his license picture from when he was 16. It's annoying to me because I feel like they want us to believe he's this young innocent thing. Can't they use something more recent?

Remember when Jose Baez wanted to use pictures of FCA when she was about 12.....

I can understand if 1 uncle does it, but both uncles changed their last name?
Why not? Ruslan Tsarnaev (presumably the same guy as uncle Tsarni) graduated from Duke Law School in 1998.
So the name presumably was changed after that.

The widow of suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev is "doing everything she can to assist with the investigation," of the Boston Marathon bombing, attorney Amato DeLuca said in a statement Tuesday.

"She knew nothing about it at any time," DeLuca told CNN's Chris Lawrence, referring to the bomb plot.

"The reports of involvement by her husband and brother-in-law came as an absolute shock to them all," DeLuca's Tuesday statement said. "As a mother, a sister, a daughter, a wife, Katie deeply mourns the pain and loss to innocent victims -- students, law enforcement, families and our community. In the aftermath of this tragedy, she, her daughter and her family are trying to come to terms with these events."

Russell, 24, learned through news reports that the father of her daughter was suspected in the attack, DeLuca said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/04/22/us/boston-suspect-wife/index.html?iid=article_sidebar

Russell worked 70 to 80 hours, seven days a week as a home health-care aide, her lawyer, Amato DeLuca, told reporters, and she thought her husband was caring for their toddler at home while she was at work.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/world-news/k...ck/story-fndir2ev-1226625873486#ixzz2RLXtg4Ua

I think the questions being asked here about what he was doing with the daughter when Katie was at work are also being asked by Katie herself.

And also late Tuesday, the suspects' sisters, Ailina and Bella Tsarnaev, who live in New Jersey, released a short statement through their lawyers, which read: "Our heart goes out the victims of last week’s bombing. It saddens us to see so many innocent people hurt after such a callous act. As a family, we are absolutely devastated by the sense of loss and sorrow this has caused. We don’t have any answers but we look forward to a thorough investigation and hope to learn more."

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...s-alleged-involvement-was-absolute-shock?lite

Mom should take a lesson from her daughters.

I just saw a video on MSM about how to make a pressure cooker bomb. I mean really with, let's just further spread how easy it is to make these things. At least make the next psychos have to Google it geez!!!

if you have a charge against you and you have a pending court date and you didn't show up and went to another country for a year with no intention of coming back, does that count as leaving the country just because of shoplifting charges?

Moreover, if you have a pending grand larceny charge against you (and not merely a misdemeanor petty shoplifting charge), leaving the country, rather than facing a felony conviction, might seem like the preferable option.

It's obvious that Zubeidat Tsarnaeva chose to flee the US rather than face felony criminal charges.

I just saw a video on MSM about how to make a pressure cooker bomb. I mean really with, let's just further spread how easy it is to make these things. At least make the next psychos have to Google it geez!!!
ITA.
Msm is out of control.
For crying out loud, do they have to provide instructions on how to make bombs?

And also late Tuesday, the suspects' sisters, Ailina and Bella Tsarnaev, who live in New Jersey, released a short statement through their lawyers, which read: "Our heart goes out the victims of last week’s bombing. It saddens us to see so many innocent people hurt after such a callous act. As a family, we are absolutely devastated by the sense of loss and sorrow this has caused. We don’t have any answers but we look forward to a thorough investigation and hope to learn more."

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...s-alleged-involvement-was-absolute-shock?lite

Mom should take a lesson from her daughters.

i don't think the mom is going to learn if she's got the idea that "americans are killing muslims" though....
i heard the interview and she sounded like she's super pissed off and a manic...

from the article

State officials confirmed last night that Tsarnaev, slain in a raging gun battle with police last Friday, was receiving benefits along with his wife, Katherine Russell Tsarnaev, and their 3-year-old daughter. The state’s Executive Office of Health and Human Services said those benefits ended in 2012 when the couple stopped meeting income eligibility limits. Russell Tsarnaev’s attorney has claimed Katherine — who had converted to Islam — was working up to 80 hours a week as a home health aide while Tsarnaev stayed at home.

In addition, both of Tsarnaev’s parents received benefits, and accused brother bombers Dzhokhar and Tamerlan were recipients through their parents when they were younger, according to the state.

Moreover, if you have a pending grand larceny charge against you (and not merely a misdemeanor petty shoplifting charge), leaving the country, rather than facing a felony conviction, might seem like the preferable option.

It's obvious that Zubeidat Tsarnaeva chose to flee the US rather than face felony criminal charges.

one thing i don't get is they have refugee status meaning they left their country for fear of their lives but yet they are constantly returning to their home country...might be a good thing for the government to look into how they got the refugee status and if they lied their way through the application and maybe revoke their status if they haven't done so already...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95