Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #9 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Capri... My oh my how I LOVE sleuthing with youuuuu! Have you googled the name? Hint - it's short for a larger name...

:blowkiss:
No secrets tell us tell us lets slueth together everyone-

hey we all can figure it out -- these folks aint going to be done with "invesitagtion" tell 2026!

No secrets tell us tell us lets slueth together everyone-

hey we all can figure it out -- these folks aint going to be done with "invesitagtion" tell 2026!

I am leaving but real quick google that name. Try splitting it in half. I forget the full name but I saved it & will look for it. Its an Islamic radical leader that promotes jihad.

CNN now saying investigators have identidied who Misha is and are looking for him overseas.

Anderson Cooper 360°Verified account ‏@AC360

"Misha has been identified" @susancandiotti has the latest on the search for a person who may have radicalized the older bombing suspect

https://twitter.com/AC360

The concern of Russia seems to be that he visited a certain mosque, and so they asked us to look into him.

<modsnip>

CNN reporting authorities know who Misha is!

ETA: that was quick

There seems to be no evidence that he was taught radicalism while abroad. The article goes in depth analyzing his YouTube, his activities, and various experts say it seems to point to the fact that TT self-radicalized. There is no evidence from his activities there that he had joined a group, received training, or was part of anything bigger.

So when Russia calls and says, hey, this guy visited XYZ mosque, may e you should check him out, and we do, and find no evidence that he is a danger, what then should we do? D you want to see the US become more like Russia, and crack down in an authoritarian manner against anyone who visits certain houses of worship, or certain groups? What?

There seems to be no evidence that he was taught radicalism while abroad. The article goes in depth analyzing his YouTube, his activities, and various experts say it seems to point to the fact that TT self-radicalized. There is no evidence from his activities there that he had joined a group, received training, or was part of anything bigger.

So when Russia calls and says, hey, this guy visited XYZ mosque, may e you should check him out, and we do, and find no evidence that he is a danger, what then should we do? D you want to see the US become more like Russia, and crack down in an authoritarian manner against anyone who visits certain houses of worship, or certain groups? What?

FBI knows exactly what to do if it wanted to. In fact they've done this before. They approach the target (pretending to be sympathetic and not FBI), say they want to help with bomb making, then arrest this target when the time comes.

Anderson Cooper 360°Verified account &#8207;@AC360

"Misha has been identified" @susancandiotti has the latest on the search for a person who may have radicalized the older bombing suspect

https://twitter.com/AC360
It will be interesting to see if it's the same name I sent Bessie earlier today. Bessie's my witness...lol

It's too close to entrapment for my comfort, but that isn't my point.

We were notified, he was checked out, and apparently no further attention was warranted at that time.

Short of having some sort of prescience, or turning the country into a police state, I don't see what your point is. I merely posted an interesting piece that outlines how it appears that TT self-radicalized, rather than was radicalized by a group abroad.

CNN reporting authorities know who Misha is!

ETA: that was quick

In recent days, there has been speculation that another piece of that puzzle could be a man known simply as “Misha,” whom relatives of the brothers have said held sway over Tamerlan. “This person just took his brain,” Tsarnaev’s uncle, Ruslan Tsarni, told CNN. “He just brainwashed him completely.” Now, The Daily Beast has learned that federal law enforcement officials have identified Misha—although one source suggested it might be a less important part of the case than previously thought.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/04/26/the-awlaki-connection.html

It's too close to entrapment for my comfort, but that isn't my point.

We were notified, he was checked out, and apparently no further attention was warranted at that time.

Short of having some sort of prescience, or turning the country into a police state, I don't see what your point is. I merely posted an interesting piece that outlines how it appears that TT self-radicalized, rather than was radicalized by a group abroad.

More and more it's seeming he's self radicalized. If Russia had info on his activities over there they wouldn't have to ask what he was doing in the states.

Since Chechen rebels are at odds with Russia they would have picked him up not let him come back to the States and certainly they would have done something on his second trip to Russia. Sounds like the Russians found zero on him there just like the feds here found nothing of substance and we all know the Russians are much more likely to investigate with no regards to his "rights"

IMO Any ties to an organization will probably be in the USA and probably a very small group with very loose knit affiliations to a larger known group.

The one common denominator among terror groups is they want people to know what they did and so far the only one's taking credit were the bombers telling their carjack victim.

"--revised reports indicate that the victim “escaped” while older brother was in trying the ATM and younger was pumping gas."

No, this is incorrect information. Both written article and video report say that Danny was watching for a good time to bolt out of the vehicle. He planned how he would do it, by using left hand to unbuckle the seatbelt at the same time his right hand was opening the passenger side door.

The Older Bomber, in the dirver's seat, had placed the gun into the door compartment to his (the bomber's) left. Then, the Older Bomber used both hands to fiddle with a GPS device. At that point Danny executed his plan and exited the vehicle, running to the rear of the vehicle and crossing the street and running into a Mobil station screaming "Call 911!". Which, apparently the clerk did not IMMEDIATELY do, thinking Danny was some drunk. Danny was hiding in a supply closet when the clerk finally dialed 911.

I think it is ironic as heck that the stupid bomber lost his hostage due to his fascination with an electronic device. Brought the picture to mind of my granson when he is so enthralled with his gaming device that he totally does not hear me talking to him.

Also, I do not recall the Boston Globe article as stating that Danny is/was "secretly in love" with the girl in New York City. But it did say at the end of the article that he was on the phone with her. FWIW

I cannot grasp why the media is still doing the "we really dont know if they were up to anything bad or bomb anything, or really planned to bomb Times Square or Boston"

They a pressure cooker bomb and 5 pipe bombs ---what on earth could be the plan other than to blow some more stuff!

Where is the great mystery??

BUT , finally they are moving in on the drug dealing - I think were gonna find big big $$$$!

Fascinating interview of Maajid Nawaz and his perspective on what may have motivated the brothers on AC360 tonight:

See Video:

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2013/04/25/did-the-boston-bombing-suspects-have-help/?hpt=ac_bn3

Also Video here below, Majjid Nawaz speaks about Boston Bombers:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-22307804

Would love to hear a lot more from him!

Yes I saw that! It was very very good and as you say fascinating.

Re that photo: it looks normal to me. He's walking, his arm might just move that way when he walks, and the jacket might have ridden up a bit to make it look a bit odd. But it looks completely unsuspicious to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz