Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #9 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Martin Richard's sister is still in critical condition as of 4/26/13

"Captured moments after the blast, the amateur footage shows Patterson, wearing a red t-shirt, rushing to help the little girl who lost her leg in the attack and remains hospitalized in a critical condition."

Read more: http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Of...-bombing---VIDEO-204830991.html#ixzz2Re9W1QC9
Follow us: @IrishCentral on Twitter | IrishCentral on Facebook

The person in the video is , co-chair of the All-Russian Public Organization "Voice of Beslan", a human rights activists I believe. According to translations, Kesaeva was talking about the killing in Beslan and why children were being slaughtered. I don't believe that clip has anything to do with the marathon bombing.

Thanks Alberta ... wasn't sure; just looked so much like ZT. Will try to delete and if too late, will ask a Mod to do so.

Indeed. Here, have some food stamps, and money and rob L&T and give beaty treatments and laugh in our faces. Although of course it's not what is the most important here.

Agreeing with older, smarter brother.

<modsnip>

There's so much to this it's maddening IMO.

Prayers for those still suffering terribly and in pain tonight because of these two twits and whoever else is responsible.

Oh edit to say pricey, pricey an Intelius lookie reveals how you can afford pricey. He had some dang serious money being made. I saw that days ago and some other stuff that made me think "YCMTSU" You can't make this stuff up.
We see affluent drug dealers often! Explains the funding mystery!

Right.....so to show them they were wrong for killing for killing lets put the death penalty on DT cause having another killing to show killing is wrong will certainly clarify this mixed message. :floorlaugh:
Such madness huh?

Chechnya, Dagestan:

The way I understand it Chechnya, Dagestan, has a long history of attacking Russia. My take on Russia "helping" USA is IMO, off base. Although both nations are not twiddling around with nuclear warheads and adjusting there aim at one another (!) the notion that Russia , in the instance is here to help us and be a pal IMO , might be pushing it!

IMO, Russia did the warning to us for its own needs - could our system get them info than when added with what they have give them a clearer picuture of what might be planned in THEIR country - just mo!

Wasn't that the trip to the MIT area. And the night of the shootout, they were in the same area. I wonder what their business was there.
I thought also the hijacking was like a brief thing. Evidently they drove around (the three of them) of 90 minutes!

I am not sure "identify" is accurate. I think his help was huge in that , quickly, it helped authorties to know they were looking for folks wearing a back pack , which, helped out quickly in the authorities knowing "method" of bomb placement.

If someone can help me out here, who was the source of the information that when Older Bomber went over to Dagestan that he wanted to stay there and bring his familyover and it was his father who convinced him to go back home to the USA? Was that from other relatives who live over there? The same ones who said he was out all night, etc.?

Anyone think it possible his father suspected he was getting involved with the bad guys over there and wanted his son OUT of there?

Another thing I wonder is, if <modsnip> was put onto that Terrorist List or Possible Terrorist List back in 2011 and then she went back to Dagestan in 2012 after the shoplifting charges, how was she then able to come back to the US several times to visit her children? (I am pretty sure the same report said that <modsnip> was back to the US several times)

And again, as always, where the heck was all the money for these trips coming from?
IMO, DRUGS!

A comprehensive look at the families early years : link below

I think however IMO, a lot of us are looking at this like all the players transformed. Certainly younger went through a lot of stuff (just his change in academic performance is huge indicator a teen is in trouble).

But after watching mom, listening to mom, and being told she placed on lists I beleive this woman had a rage and hate againist the West for quite some time.

Family locating and relocating is indicative of this as well . The came over and the returned to homeland - in all liklihood indicating a disdain for our way of life - or finding it very difficult over here to assisimlate.

Parents influence peroid. And what seems somewhat missed here on the forum is years ago this family struggled over there. Older brother saw lots of killing, bombing, racisim etxc etgc

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/...ussias-historical-mass-expulsion-of-chechens/

Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, who had reportedly become more militant in her Muslim faith around the same time as her son, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, was added to the classified intelligence database known by the acronym TIDE at the CIA's request. Two key lawmakers said authorities now want to know if she helped put her son, who died a week ago following a shootout with police in Massachusetts, on the road to radicalism.

"She is a person of interest that we're looking at to see if she helped radicalize her son, or had contacts with other people or other terrorist groups," Rep. Dutch Ruppersberger, D-Md., the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, told reporters.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/2...lays-trip-to-us-over-health-problems-ex-wife/

More and more it's seeming he's self radicalized. If Russia had info on his activities over there they wouldn't have to ask what he was doing in the states.

Since Chechen rebels are at odds with Russia they would have picked him up not let him come back to the States and certainly they would have done something on his second trip to Russia. Sounds like the Russians found zero on him there just like the feds here found nothing of substance and we all know the Russians are much more likely to investigate with no regards to his "rights"

IMO Any ties to an organization will probably be in the USA and probably a very small group with very loose knit affiliations to a larger known group.

The one common denominator among terror groups is they want people to know what they did and so far the only one's taking credit were the bombers telling their carjack victim

That's so interesting, isn't it? As in the video that someone posted upthread: http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2013/04/25/did-the-boston-bombing-suspects-have-help/?hpt=ac_bn3 Maajid Nawaz had some really good insight into this, about the self-radicalization of first generation immigrants to Western countries. And how the ideology is the danger, more than a specific person, group, leader, etc.

This is why I think it's important to look really carefully at the idea that they may have been acting alone. Of course if there's evidence that they were part of a larger cell, or they had bomb or technology help from others we can identify, that's huge. However the possibility that they worked alone - were self-radicalized AND obtained the info to make simple bombs with timers from commercially available fireworks, chemicals, housewares and toys and batteries, etc online and/or from books - is also crucially important, because the solutions to the two problems overlap but in part are also different.

Personally I think the second option (they worked alone) is scarier, because groups have communication, blabbermouths, leaks, "chatter", etc - whereas two guys making kitchen bombs can go under the radar without any problem.

while they wont confirm it i have to think this is little Jane - Martin's sister.

I believe Martins sister is 6 not 7, I also believe she lost one leg, but had no other life threatening injuries, so it may not be her.

has the body of the deceased been taken for a service as of yet, how much longer will they hold the body, before they do what ever they do in a case like this. Thank You

I believe Martins sister is 6 not 7, I also believe she lost one leg, but had no other life threatening injuries, so it may not be her.

The rescuer confirmed on CNN that Jane was Martin's sister. And that he worked on both children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did they both have cell phones, and did they recover the older brother's or not.

Quote:
It was through the Kazakhstani men that investigators learned of the possible whereabouts of Tamerlan Tsarnaev's laptop and authorities have been searching the New Bedford landfill for the past three days, the police sources told ABC News. And, the sources said, agents found a cell phone believed to belong to Tamerlan Tsarnaev's in the New Bedford apartment.
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/feds-s...3#.UXtT0FsjrbE

Here it says they found TT's cellphone @ the New Bedford apartment.

Other reports said that DT shared his cellphone with one of the residents of the same apartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz