Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #9 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whaa?? DT shared a cell phone with another student? And the 2 Russian students arrested on Friday on campus are still being held?

Interesting video.

As I heard it, the other 2 students weren't regularly attending classes, which either expired or otherwise voided their visas?

In any case, I'll be glad to see them go - they are now considered one step removed (directly related to) a known terrorist, and combined with the cutesie "Terrorista" license plate and their sharing of cell phones (leading me to wonder - and what else?) with the terrorist and their inability to attend their classes to earn their student visas... IMO, dealing with people who take advantage of the system and then additionally might be a danger to us - this is the sort of lesson I think we should be learning from this.

Can't help but wonder if the US "agencies" didn't put their money on the wrong horse. Gave "asylum" to a couple of loose cannons, so to speak...IYKWIM..........

Dad beat up in the streets of Boston by "three athletes" hummm...
Family flying back and forth to Russia while on US Welfare. hummmm...
Son, on welfare, attending an expensive State school...room and board but no one seems to have a job. huuummmm....
Son associating with anti Russian terrorist, neo-con US group, but actually sides with the rebels.
Three of that son's friends have there throats cut and Dad goes back to Russia about the same time. hummmm....

Anyone want to add to this?

(This is some f'd up stuff)

While I feel empathy for any mother or father losing a child, I cannot help but wonder if TT's mother, while wailing "Why did they have to kill him", realizes that that's the same and legitimately agonizing thought of the victim's families. She is histrionic and delusional. I don't think those 'apples' fell far from the tree. And I am upset re: reports that she wouldn't be arrested on prior shoplifting and destruction of property charges ($1600.00!!!!!) should she enter the USA to attend her son's service.

BOSTON (CBS) – A top-ranking Republican Congressman says he wouldn’t be surprised if the feds made more arrests related to the Boston Marathon bombings.

As the investigation continues to unfold, Rep. Mike Rogers of Michigan made it clear on Thursday that he’s not convinced that Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev were acting alone.

“We know that there are other persons of interest in this investigation that we haven’t completely come to a conclusion on,” Rogers told reporters on Thursday.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/...ble-in-boston-marathon-bombing-investigation/

As I heard it, the other 2 students weren't regularly attending classes, which either expired or otherwise voided their visas?

In any case, I'll be glad to see them go - they are now considered one step removed (directly related to) a known terrorist, and combined with the cutesie "Terrorista" license plate and their sharing of cell phones (leading me to wonder - and what else?) with the terrorist and their inability to attend their classes to earn their student visas... IMO, dealing with people who take advantage of the system and then additionally might be a danger to us - this is the sort of lesson I think we should be learning from this.

According to the southcoast newspaper, they aren't even registered anymore at school. If that's the case, what are we waiting for, give them the boot! Send them packing!

And does anyone know where the 'friends' got that terrorista license plate? Surely U Mass doesn't sell them in their bookstore!!?

"Danny," the car jacking victim's story is riveting...that poor guy but he does fill in a lot of blanks. I still don't understand how they got the Honda to Watertown. After Danny jumped out they must have decided to go back & get it, Maybe they figured if one got detained the other could get away...just so manic...reminds me of Momma ZT...no plan, no critical thinking, just jumping from one idea to the next...just crazy crazy crazy...almost sounds like they were tweeking on some stimulants.

Really! and hearing Boston Globe reporter this am saying the ordeal lasted 90 minutes. I had not idea he was in their presence that long.

According to the southcoast newspaper, they aren't even registered anymore at school. If that's the case, what are we waiting for, give them the boot! Send them packing!

But first, make sure they never ever want to come back!

Said Tsarnaev's brother Zhamal, speaking alongside him, said Tamerlan had visited his family in Dagestan last year and had not wanted to return to the United States, but his family insisted he go back to try to obtain U.S. citizenship.

"He said, 'I won't go. I want to stay here'. So he (Tamerlan's father) said he had to force him to go back.

"Tamerlan would sit at home all day long or go out to practice boxing. Sometimes on Friday he went to (the mosque)," Zhamal said.

"He said to his father, 'Let me bring my family (from the United States) and move here'."

Said Tsarnaev nodded and added: "He just felt he was in a foreign country ... So they did not want to live there. They felt it wasn't their thing."

http://news.yahoo.com/chechen-relative-boston-suspects-alleges-russian-plot-004618239.html

Lol, I understand.

Have no idea what this family is into or up to, but something is just not right.

A simple way to put concerns, 2 men blew up a major public event in America. Some other countries just don't like us. Sure they like us when they need a safe haven and monetary help, but they still harbor a deep hatred for our ways and cannot come to terms and coexist. In those peoples minds we have now killed one of theirs and most likely will kill the second. Does not matter the 2 men's crimes here or that they killed our people and forever maimed hundreds, in fact, those crimes may be viewed as heroic to some. That fuels more hatred, hatred that runs for a long time, not just in 2013.

re bbm - I agree but want to add that I don't include the two Tsarni brothers into that assessement. They seem to be ok.

Whaa?? DT shared a cell phone with another student? And the 2 Russian students arrested on Friday on campus are still being held?

Interesting video.

Yesterday on CNN they said they are still being held but that they don't appear to have a connection to the bombings. That in fact the one who had shared the phone with DT was quite shocked.

Imo we should not pass judgement on them, they might just have been unfortunate to be friends with him.

Can't help but wonder if the US "agencies" didn't put their money on the wrong horse. Gave "asylum" to a couple of loose cannons, so to speak...IYKWIM..........

Dad beat up in the streets of Boston by "three athletes" hummm...
Family flying back and forth to Russia while on US Welfare. hummmm...
Son, on welfare, attending an expensive State school...room and board but no one seems to have a job. huuummmm....
Son associating with anti Russian terrorist, neo-con US group, but actually sides with the rebels.
Three of that son's friends have there throats cut and Dad goes back to Russia about the same time. hummmm....

Anyone want to add to this?

(This is some f'd up stuff)

While it's true that the Jamestown Foundation is nowadays concerned with terrorism, it's also true that it's founders were anti-Soviet dissidents. The foundation has historically sided with many of the breakaway nations formally under Soviet rule and continue to support separatist movements, including the Chechnyan rebels. Of course that is a crossover between the separatists and the growing number extremist jihadi who are also separatists. I think TT fit into that overlap so I don't find his interest in the Jamestown Foundation that unusual. Politics often make for a "pick your poison", strange bed fellows situations, whether for nations or individuals.

A top-ranking Republican Congressman says he wouldn’t be surprised if the feds made more arrests...

As the investigation continues...made it clear on Thursday that he’s not convinced that Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev were acting alone.

“We know that there are other persons of interest in this investigation that we haven’t completely come to a conclusion on,” Rogers told reporters on Thursday.
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/...ble-in-boston-marathon-bombing-investigation/

^^^This is the kind of statement that muddies the waters. Some will interpret it to mean others are definitely involved and run with it, overlooking the underlined phrase.

Benefit of the doubt can be a conundrum... I think the US ought to really think long and hard about anyone, coming from a country war-torn by terrorism, who is seeking asylum. Especially if those seeking "asylum" are young men.

Sorry for all of the questions, but I also can't find a translation of the video of TT ranting in Russian. He appears under the influence in that video and there are sounds of male laughter in the background. Has anyone seen a translation? Thanks.

GTG, but I am wondering what I will come back to later. This is truly an onion.

Sorry for all of the questions, but I also can't find a translation of the video of TT ranting in Russian. He appears under the influence in that video and there are sounds of male laughter in the background. Has anyone seen a translation? Thanks.

Do you have a link to it? I'll try to translate it.

I don't know which video you mean but there was one mentioned in the previous thread and someone (I think gramcracker) translated it (or found a translation):

- - > time: I found your quote on a few sites, this translation seems the best so far

"You're not Mikail anymore, but you're Misha, as you were before Islam. You converted to Shiism not because you truly believe in it, but because of your own passions, and interests (of which only Allah knows) which you pursued. As you entered Islam, you have exited it. You have betrayed yourself Misha. Whatever, goodbye."

Ti ne Mikaeil bolshe a Misha kakim i bil do Islama. Ti prinyal shiism ne iz za togo chto on tebya ubezhdaet,a iz za svoih strastei, i interesov(o kotorih znaet lish Allah) kotorim ti posledoval. Ti kak vvoshel v Islam tak iz nego i viletel.Ti predal samogo sebya Misha. Ladno davai dosvidaniya.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/...s_the_translat

does that make sense with the video commented on?

Is this what you meant?

Suddenly, I have a song stuck in my head: Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet with Butterfly Wings - "Rat in a Cage."

Wonder if this family is beginning to feel like there is nowhere left to hide?

Last night I said this and this morning we hear that AT & Wife, ZT are on the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz