Tes search for caylee is over

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Still waiting, LE is there along with Sheriffs dept. Some guys in Camo. They are all by the water.

Murt says to ignore the WebCamDv sign that keeps popping up on screen. It's just something that comes up until he reboots ... and he's not going to reboot.

Sounds like LP and TM had an ego thing go wrong. I thought they had worked out the search areas beforehand?

I believe LP will never give up.......Thank God! :clap:

LOl @ Murt: Guess I'm gonna beat out CNN on this one!

To view it, but don't you have to register to talk? I'm just thinking out loud. In all honesty, I've not even tried.

Just copy and paste the link and you can watch everything, and comment if you want. Murt said he beat CNN AND FOX....LOL

OMG!!! There's the soccer field my little played on and the bathrooms oooohhh so many trips to those bathrooms LOL

It is surreal. My heart is in my throat and there are people enjoying the beautiful day in the park with no clue what is going on just yards from where they are.

does Blanchard Park close it's gates at night?

Edam, I am not LP's biggest fan. But he's not quitting without searching an area he felt was a good possibility. I'll give him kudos for that.

And if he finds Caylee ... well ... he'll have my undying gratitude. For what that's worth ...

That's worth a lot, but I don't think that's his motivation. And how could Blanchard Park NOT have been searched with all the mentions that it has had?

No divers until the morning.....this is just a "feeling" LP has had from the beginning.

I would have thought that Blanchard Park would have been the 1st place they would have checked.

Still don't know why she let poor Caylee go without her doll...

Murt said this was all underwater before when TES tried to search. The boy of water is the Yukon River or ECON /? in Blanchard Park. I think that was the name, feed is not clear at times. He said KC parked in the parking lot by the river and put Caylee in the water and the necklace in the tree. LP said KC mentioned this area three or more times in interviews. Econolacksy sp? River full of Gators! They think she is in a suitcase. If so she would be safe from the gators. I think I am going to get sick. I hope they find her and Cindy and KC find out soon.

I'm sure Casey is celebrating tonight.

And Cindy must be happy that TES won't be around making things uncomfortable for her precious Casey.

Personally, I think it was just too much for Tim to pretend he wasn't totally disgusted by the way Caylee's family did not want anyone to find her body. He'll move on & help a family who DESERVES & WANTS to find their loved ones remains.

Caylee's better off in an unmarked grave... than with a family who would PROTECT the person who murdered her..... I've felt that way for a long time.

I'm anxious to find out WHY LE seems so sure Caylee's body cannot be in some landfill.

IMO, she could have be thrown away in some dumpster OR maybe Casey waited around until a gator showed up & KNOWS there was no chance any evidence would be found. And I wouldn't put it past Casey to have brought some food to ENTICE the gators to show up quickly.... after all, there was partying to do & guys to bed... she didn't have all day to spend dumping the brat's body.

I'm just SO sickened by today's turn of events AND the whole family's protection of this piece of crap they call Casey.

I am surprised if TES did not clear Econ Trail already--many have believed Blanchard Pk. from the beginning. Maybe river couldn't be totally "cleared." I have a strong feeling about this tho, it seems like it "fits" w her comfort zone. DON'T GIVE UP, KEEP PRAYING...

Murt said this was all underwater before when TES tried to search. The boy of water is the Yukon River or ECON /? in Blanchard Park. I think that was the name, feed is not clear at times. He said KC parked in the parking lot by the river and put Caylee in the water and the necklace in the tree. LP said KC mentioned this area three or more times in interviews. Econolacksy sp? River full of Gators! They think she is in a suitcase. If so she would be safe from the gators. I think I am going to get sick. I hope they find her and Cindy and KC find out soon.

Econlockhatchee River. that's a mouth full
Or the Econ river.

LOL ... Edam ... well, I thought of searching Blanchard Park ... so it doesn't take a rocket scientist. ;)

And if this area were not searched ... I would always wonder. So LP is taking away the "what about Blanchard Park in the water" thought that could haunt us.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back