Tes search for caylee is over

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hang tight. Lenny to come back. Murt wants all to know he has breaking news.

Nothing AT ALL shocking. Big deal. He's going to search there to extend his 15 minutes of fame.

They are Blanchard Park.....he said its well worth the waite....I feel sick to my stomach. Near playground where Casey took Caylee.....sick beotch!

If my hubby was in town to watch the kids I'd drive over to Blanchard Park immediately

Not sure about cross but at least some evidently aren't giving up so returning tomorrow to dive the water and search the park some more--and LP's gonna be one of them. He's gotta be so sorry he ever bailed KC out in the first place...

Did LP say they saw the 2nd pair of rosary beads they found hanging on the tree?

Edam, I am not LP's biggest fan. But he's not quitting without searching an area he felt was a good possibility. I'll give him kudos for that.

And if he finds Caylee ... well ... he'll have my undying gratitude. For what that's worth ...

LP said it is the same necklace. It was hanging in a tree and someone took a pic of it and brought it to Tim and LP...

LP has LE officer with him. To play it safe, Murt is not going over. Not sure of the protocol. LP said he'd come back to the van, so Murt is going to let him do that.

Sorry for the play by play ... but I feel I screwed people up giving the wrong site ...

Don't get upset with TES or Tim... get upset with Casey. SHE failed Caylee and contributed to her going missing. Tim is only human and can only do as much as he can. Tim and TES has put so much out there... the volunteers have put so much out there... at this very moment, they deserve nothing but praise. Tim has worked on loads of cases... if he feels a certain way, he has the experience to back up how he feels and deals with these searches.
Perhaps it has something to do with the weather changing. I know there's a hurricane that's stalled over Cuba right now. Maybe they're concerned that if it should make its way up the coast they need to get to NC sooner rather than later.

LOL ... Murt ... if your batteries are not charged on that camera ... oh boy!

Oh God, what's going on? I'm not registered at Murt's site, but I'm there, PRAYING this leads to something.

If my hubby was in town to watch the kids I'd drive over to Blanchard Park immediately

I just returned from Marco Island on Friday...and I found so intersting how I couldnt find out not one piece of info on this case......I wanted to go to Orlando Sat and Sun for the search but I had to come back to NJ.....all I can say is thank god for Murt. Dont know him but I want to give him a big hug

Does it have something to do with the FACT that KC could end all this and won't, and Tim worrying about the fact that searches are putting themselves at risk needlessly?

I would like it a lot if people would stop saying Tim is disappointed in the number of people who showed up to search. Would you for a minute take into consideration that it is a put down to all the people out there, giving their time and expense to say Tim is disappointed. Tim is a kind, gentle man who would never say ''I quit because 8,000 people aren't here helping.''

That 8,000 people was not the number of people Tim expected on the ground searching, it was the searchers, plus all the people behind the scenes, people donating $$ or supplies. People doing paper work, handing out fliers, driving food over for the searchers. The people you see on the scene are able to be there because of all the people behind the scenes that you don't see. And every single person, whether it was a team leader, a person who showed up to drop off a box of donated food or a person who sat at home praying, is just as important as the next.

God bless all of you who gave so much to find sweet Caylee, God have mercy on KC Anthony.

KC was thinking this:

1) Caylee loved the park what a great place for her to be
2) She told LE ZG kidnapped her there
3) Another murder had just occurred there and she mentioned it to LE
4) Kaylee would be close to home and she could go visit her

Divers are going in the water, LP is with Sheriffs people has to come back over here. The place is exactly where KC said Zanni took Caylee!!
OMG! I sure am praying they're on to something! :praying:

I hope LP is not blowing a bunch of smoke....just to make himself look good. I have been a fan of LP since the start....I just pray he is doing right by Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back