Tes search for caylee is over

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Your are incorrect. I did hold the info and - you can ask his executive assistant if you want - did not post it untill the press conference was in progress.

The rest of us saw that. Thanks for the proper info and reporting.
We all appreciate your being out there to do it.

I agree 100%. LP was the one who said he had 500 bounty hunters lined up to come. Do we know if they showed? LP was the one who said there was going to be over 7500 searchers showing up. Did they all show up? No. I think that number scared away alot of people. It was not all TM talking about the search it was LP hyping it up. I really hope the gag order is in place because he definitely has too much to say and after this weekend i look at LP differently and really won't beleive what he says anymore. I am rather disappointed in him.

This is just what I thought ... I know it would overwhelm me ... my prayers are with all those who gave time, money and resources to finding Caylee ...

Though my mood is definitely somber, I think that's to be expected, no matter what happens. I've been silently praying, and mentioning to a few in private, that while TES was searching in a public fashion, with lots of volunteers, that LE had the time and opportunity to search areas where volunteer searchers wouldn't be equipped nor authorized to search (e.g., landfills) without constant public speculation.

So maybe something will still happen. We will all have to trust and wait.

and thanking all of those who were there to help, including TES and LP and the rest. :blowkiss:

Don't worry about the posting. Just telle everybody to watch the site.

Screw the chatting for right now.

Murt's words, not mine.

Hurry something is up

I'm absolutely heartsick. The only thing that's giving me any solace is the glimmer of hope that there might be something going on that they don't want the public to know about - yet. However, I think it's a longshot. I just don't get what's going on. The thought of KC, smug in her cell, and JB saying, "I told you so" on GR tonight makes me wanna puke. This poor little beautiful girl who didn't ask to be born. My heart is breaking.

We have to remember that A LOT of what we see and hear in the media is put there for a reason...IMO I believe LP and TM making those comments may have lless to do with what they actually thought and more to do with how LE wanted JB, KC and the Anthonys to believe they felt. We only see a small fraction of the bigger puzzle and have to have faith, since it is ultimately out of our hands, that LE and everyone else involved is doing all they can to make sure KC doesn't get the chance to ever have another child in her care again. We all wanted to believe she would be found, me included, however we do have to accept that she may never be found. Let's not get upset at the good people who have given up their time and their energy because they may fall short of what we hoped they would do for all of us, and Caylee. They can only do so much.

Your are incorrect. I did hold the info and - you can ask his executive assistant if you want - did not post it untill the press conference was in progress.
Personally, I thank you for posting it and keeping us informed! :clap:

I have 100% faith in TM - there is no way in hell that he will end this search without having a valid reason to do so. Like so many others, I just hope & pray that the reason it was called off is really because they have found K-lee but they have to (which I understand completely!) keep it under wraps until its confirmed and the family has been told. It would be a terrible thing, regardless of how anyone may feel about CA & GA's conduct thru out all of this, to hear it from swarms of angry protester's.

This is crazy. I bet Cindy Anthony is happy, now she can start saying " see, I TOLD YOU PEOPLE SHE IS ALIVE, even TES didn't find her".

Now she will never be found. This just makes more doubt in the case, and KC will likely not be charged with very much. JMO.

In my world KC would get the DP and it would be televised! Not the actual death part but the rest! Does anyone know if the trial will be televised? Sorry for rambling, I am just so sad.

I know---let's just pray they slap a gag on her tomorrow and the rest of the bunch!!

something going on he's going to ck into it
stand by

nevermind ... correct link is above

stand by ... he's got to find someone ... keys left in ignition.

No disrespect to TM but he has been very wishy-washy in this case. First he's gonna search, they go out then call it off. It's just back and forth. :waitasec: There has to be more to the story.

It's called money...money. They need more money. All of you please just stop. For just one minute. What were they going to accomplish. It's been since June 15th or 16th since anyone has seen this child. What were they going to find?? KC did not report her missing for 31 days. Her grandmother reported her missing on July 15th. It's Florida for G-d's sake? Tim found his daughter and so he does what he can because he thinks it will help. This search in my opinion has too much of a media slant. Tim knows does not know all details of every case. He does his best. This case is so beyond the pale...he just needs money to keep missing person(s) in the spot light. That's his mission - not Caylee only..G-d bless her soul. This case is best left to LE. I don't think there is anything more Tim can do at this point.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back