Tes search for caylee is over

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But it's still daylight out, I am saddened.
Are they finished searching the areas they wanted to?

I am not going to believe it until TES says it themselves becuase this info was asked to be kept confidential until it was ok'd by TES to put it out there. I think it was wrong that this guy put it out as soon as it was told to him.

If the search is cancelled it is all because of KC who is probably sitting there smiling along with CA.

As much as I hoped they would find her, I had a feeling they would not. Casey made sure of that. I am sad they are giving up but on a good note to it Tim can work on finding others who need to be found. I just hope and pray LE has more than enough to make sure there is justice for little Caylee.

I hate how TES quits so suddenly all the time without explanation. Why quit now? They've been saying they would search tomorrow and re-evaluate Tuesday!! DON'T BE A QUITTER, TIM!

I feel like TM is a sensitive man and something has rubbed him the wrong way and he is all done. I feel very bad about this and wish there could be some closure for everyone. Casey should be made accountable for her actions.

I am totally shocked. There is something under the radar going on here.

Oh God I hope you are right. This about face makes you think that something is going on- I guess if mum's the word and it turns out positively we can handle it...if not...I don't know what to think?!:confused:

I just don't understand this either. This search has been talked about and hyped about for a long time now.

I pray that TES will be successful in their future searches for the missing. I am thankful for all that they did in Florida and hopeful their resources will be better utilized in the future helping the numerous parents and grandparents out there whom would give everything they own to have the assistance of TM and TES! God Bless them!

I feel like TM is a sensitive man and something has rubbed him the wrong way and he is all done. I feel very bad about this and wish there could be some closure for everyone. Casey should be made accountable for her actions.

I hope the Anthony camp didn't have something to do with this

I pray that TES will be successful in their future searches for the missing. I am thankful for all that they did in Florida and hopeful their resources will be better utilized in the future helping the numerous parents and grandparents out there whom would give everything they own to have the assistance of TM and TES! God Bless them!

I second this. This second "early withdrawal" smacks of the A Family dirty dealing.

But this search wasn't just about Caylee---It was about Jennifer as well!!

Why just stop--Ok The A's are buttmunches but what about the Kessee family?

I feel sick

I don't know if this means anything but while watching Murts live feed someone from TES came up to Murt and told him he had to turn his video feed around(they were asking all media to do this) so that this one tent would not be video taped or in the camera. He also said the search was over and that TES was moving to North Carolina to search for Kelly Currin Morris, Jennifer Rivkin, Mouy Tang and Jamie Michelle Fraley. He said LP and Tim were going to be making a statement shortly. ??

Just like last time, an abrupt stop in the middle of the afternoon. Last time I thought that it was because they found something, but that didn't ring true. So I'm not going to think that this time. Something keeps stopping TM. It doesn't seem fair to all those who traveled so far to search.

But this search wasn't just about Caylee---It was about Jennifer as well!!

Why just stop--Ok The A's are buttmunches but what about the Kessee family?

I feel sick

I'm sick too and very Confused!

BTY He said there were highly emotional people over by the tent and they didn't want to be on video. Something to that effect...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back