Tes search for caylee is over

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The ONLY theory I feel could even make this seem rational is if they did indeed find something yesterday and now feel that it's conclusive enough....why continue wasting time and money if they have a body?

But surely, you'd think if that were the case that it would have come out by now. Even if it was just a leak!

Im just shaking my head. I put too many eggs in one pot I guess. I really had faith that TM and Padilla were genuine when they talked about how they wouldn't stop until she was found. I guess that statement had a 36 hour window (sigh).

I'll wait ti I hear it from TES

Murt just showed the video of Tim saying they were shutting down the search. Tim said he feels in his heart that Caylee will never be found alive, and never found dead. The search is over.

Updated AGAIN, TES will search for Caylee on 11-10 while tearing down the command center. From original link.

Don't know if this has been posted.......

Go here.
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/11/internet-commun.html

November 09, 2008
Internet Community Helps Volunteers in Caylee Anthony Search

This is not so much an update about the search effort but more so a thank you to all of the people who have come forward to help provide the volunteers in the Caylee Anthony search with much needed food and supplies.

Readers of Investigation Discovery's Criminal Report Daily, along with members of Scared Monkeys, Websleuths, Caylee's Angels, CourtTV/In Session and Murt Witness One, have all ordered food from area restaurants in the past two days and had it delivered to the command post. These groups and their members should be recognized for the generosity they have shown to the volunteers who are actively searching for Caylee. Were it not for them, this search would not be possible.

Texas EquuSearch is grateful to everyone for their support during this search effort.

xxxxxxooo
mama
:blowkiss:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: For all the searchers and volunteers :blowkiss:

But this search wasn't just about Caylee---It was about Jennifer as well!!

Why just stop--Ok The A's are buttmunches but what about the Kessee family?

I feel sick

I agree more then you can ver know. My heart breaks more so for the Kesse family as they have done everything humanly possible to find their daughter who was truly abducted!

UPDATE on Lohr's site:

Re: Caylee Anthony Search is Over
I have just been informed that EquuSearch has decided to continue to search for Caylee Anthony tomorrow while they break down the command center for the North Carolina trip. Volunteers are still welcome and encouraged to come out and look for Caylee during that time.

The next place they ought to search is one that will need a warrant signed by a Judge -- dig up that hibiscus bush in the backyard! IMHO of course.

This is TOO much of a roller coaster! I cant believe this stuff! After everyone saying 100% shed be found to quit after a day and a half!!!!!! WTH?

KC must have put her in the landfill, buried her at the house or outside of the house where the 2 depressions were (pool, paver area, outside the fence) afterall the dogs hit there and GA was putting lime there.

I hate her that she just wont tell what she did! She is so selfish!

How could this happen? What happened TM & LP????

NEED NG asap........

I'm so stunned. One day they will search until she's home...
The next day the search is over? Wtf?

I just don't understand this either. This search has been talked about and hyped about for a long time now.

Just wondering; the fact that George keeps on talking that Caylee is alive but he smelled something dead in the car; and last night said the Anthoneys do not approve of the search,
I am sorry but that is ALL strange from an ex LE.
Does not approve of the search - would he not want a civil burial for his little girl?
The Car smelled of Death - Why did he clean it up?
He believes Caylee is alive - but his daughter lied to him several thousand times?

IMHO - George does know
IMHO - George is trying to save Casey
IMHO - George is tormented knowing if they lost one, they lost both.
I am sorry that baby will not get a proper burial :(
But to the Anthonys all they have now is Casey and they are going to help her in every way they can.
FEDDUP - Let me know when they slam the door and throw away the key.

The ONLY theory I feel could even make this seem rational is if they did indeed find something yesterday and now feel that it's conclusive enough....why continue wasting time and money if they have a body?

But surely, you'd think if that were the case that it would have come out by now. Even if it was just a leak!

Im just shaking my head. I put too many eggs in one pot I guess. I really had faith that TM and Padilla were genuine when they talked about how they wouldn't stop until she was found. I guess that statement had a 36 hour window (sigh).

Do we really need to bash this effort? Tim has done wonderfully, considering the NON support from the Anthony family. His time is not exclusive to a family who is non supportive and a mother who clearly knows where her child is but will not talk. Tim's time and energy, imo, should be focused with cooperative families... He was a saint for putting up with this family as long as he has...

jmho

Tim is giving statement to reporters and MURTs site. He said he doesn't believe Caylee will ever be found alive or dead. He doesn't want to throw in the towel. He is torn because he wants to keep searching, no matter what the cost. Reporter asked him how much TES says over 70,000 dollars in debt from this search. TES will pull out Monday afternoon but Tim doesn't think she will ever be found, "there is only one person who knows where she is and she will not tell us"

The next place they ought to search is one that will need a warrant signed by a Judge -- dig up that hibiscus bush in the backyard! IMHO of course.

I say dig up the whole back yard including the pavers too. The cadaver dogs hit for a reason IMHO.

I don't blame him, I am almost certain this evil woman threw her dead baby in the trash. Caylee is most likely buried under 10 tons of trash and will never be found, nor put to rest. No one deserves to be thrown away (except maybe casey) into a trash dump, just unreal.

I guess good ole Lee can now go over to the jail and give his lil sister a virtual high five knowing that Caylee's body will not be found. Today the anthony's will be rejoicing, how sad is that...to be happy that your grandbaby will never have peace in death.:mad:

I have no information but I'm guessing burned body, gators, threats from somebody or a plea deal. Maybe a new look at why KC is so confident? she had control for 31 days.

Though my mood is definitely somber, I think that's to be expected, no matter what happens. I've been silently praying, and mentioning to a few in private, that while TES was searching in a public fashion, with lots of volunteers, that LE had the time and opportunity to search areas where volunteer searchers wouldn't be equipped nor authorized to search (e.g., landfills) without constant public speculation.

So maybe something will still happen. We will all have to trust and wait.

I can just imagine Casey sitting in her cell feeling whatever sick sense of power and control a sociopath feels since the TES search is over without finding Caylee. Like some of you stated, I also hope she rots in hell. We can continue to hope existing evidence results in a first degree murder conviction but my gut feeling is unless LE has more evidence than they've released, this snake won't get half of what she deserves.

I hate Casey. I hope she rots in Hell. I don't care if saying that gets me banned.
I am so sad and sick over this.

Yes, I feel that way right now too. I also feel CA and GA will now live in a h*ll all their remaining days because they will never have been able to put and end to their grief.

Saying he wants to focus on four cases in North Carolina. One of the mothers of a missing child from N.C. is there talking with media now. She is the mother of the little boy, cannot hear- the feed is bad, I do hear her thanking everyone for searching for Caylee. She is glad TES is involved in the searches for these missing children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back