Tes search for caylee is over

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I say dig up the whole back yard including the pavers too. The cadaver dogs hit for a reason IMHO.
Yes and dig deep and horizontal under the house slab too! There's a reason why a big hibiscus bush would be transplanted outside of its normal transplant season from the pool area to be placed adjacent to the house. Think of it as a spidey hole -- down and lateral.

Do we really need to bash this effort? Tim has done wonderfully, considering the NON support from the Anthony family. His time is not exclusive to a family who is non supportive and a mother who clearly knows where her child is but will not talk. Tim's time and energy, imo, should be focused with cooperative families... He was a saint for putting up with this family as long as he has...

jmho

But he isn't seraching JUST on behalf of the Anthony's, kwim? He cares about this girl, as does the better part of an entire country. He wanted to find her to bring closure to everyone involved!
I watched, night after night, as Tim Miller and Leonard Padilla talked about how certain they were that they'd find her, and how they would exhaust every avenue.

Like I said, this isnt a lack of appreciation or respect, but I am not at all impressed at the hype this search had, only to fizzle out so quickly. At this point, having cooperation from the Anthony's really doesnt make any difference. What could they be helping with? Unless they know where Caylee's body is, all they could do is sign on to walk around in the woods, or donate money.

It's odd to me that everyone spouted about how certain they were they'd find her, and their determination, then they call it off and say, "She wont ever be found."

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

PS looks like theve been guilted into a "quick" search tomorrow, which proves they didnt find anything.

I don't blame him, I am almost certain this evil woman threw her dead baby in the trash. Caylee is most likely buried under 10 tons of trash and will never be found, nor put to rest. No one deserves to be thrown away (except maybe casey) into a trash dump, just unreal.

I guess good ole Lee can now go over to the jail and give his lil sister a virtual high five knowing that Caylee's body will not be found. Today the anthony's will be rejoicing, how sad is that...to be happy that your grandbaby will never have peace in death.:mad:

I agree. I think she put Caylee in a dumpster somewhere. I'm sure she and the rest of the family are breathing a sigh of relief. Well I just want to say that most of us here know that you know. I hope I never see you in public because I have a lot of nasty things that will be said. Karma is a Bit8h!

How can this be? Didn't he say that this would be the biggest search in history? And that he wouldn't go home until Caylee was found? What's up?

Totally agree. Why does Equasearch keep doing this. They get hope up that they are going to stay and follow through and then they pull out early again. wth?

Hello WS's, Although I joined a while ago, I usually lurk but stay up to date reading all of the posts and I although I have not been able to join in the search personnaly for Caylee, I have donated to TES in support of the search(es) MY HEART IS BROKEN! As I know are so many others. I don't understand why the search has been called off, it was my understanding that the search would go on until tuesday. Why?

How on EARTH can this be??? I don't/can't believe that after yesterday's statement that TM would search until she is found or until all available resources are exhausted, I cannot believe that he would call off the search claiming that he's done all that he can???? There is no way - tell me this is just a bad dream???

You said what I feel. This is probably it. Someday someone may stumble over her, but she won't be found right now. I have to get my head around this.

Saying he wants to focus on four cases in North Carolina. One of the mothers of a missing child from N.C. is there talking with media now. She is the mother of the little boy, cannot hear- the feed is bad, I do hear her thanking everyone for searching for Caylee. She is glad TES is involved in the searches for these missing children.

And she is acting the way a family should---she is very appreciative to Tim for coming to help her

My mistake, this woman is not the mother, she is the sister, but the mother is there. I think one of the reporters said she participated in the search for Caylee...amazing. Now everyone is thanking Tim and everyone is hugging.

Do we really need to bash this effort? Tim has done wonderfully, considering the NON support from the Anthony family. His time is not exclusive to a family who is non supportive and a mother who clearly knows where her child is but will not talk. Tim's time and energy, imo, should be focused with cooperative families... He was a saint for putting up with this family as long as he has...

jmho

I totally disagree. They talked up this search, how large it would be, how they wouldn't give up until they found her, and now they have given up almost as soon as they started??! Talk about putting the public on a roller coaster ride...I'm losing respect for Equusearch.

The next place they ought to search is one that will need a warrant signed by a Judge -- dig up that hibiscus bush in the backyard! IMHO of course.

A bit off topic but does anyone recall on NG Friday night, when asked where they would be searching, I believe it was either LP or TM mentioning the areas where the phone pings were located AND the A's property? I didn't hear anything further about it but it did surprise me since LE keeps saying that they fully searched their property.

WTH!?! I don't understand this? He has volunteers,ppl have been feeding and watering them and he has support from everyone!

What is going on?? Did something they found yesterday trigger this?? I see no other reason.

I don't know about anything yesterday. I was just hoping there could be an ongoing search until.......

Ok, I finally have broken down. I can't stop crying my DH doesn't know what to do. I am even surprised myself at how emotional I am. I don't think I realized how much this had affected me. I really do beieve that the alligators have gotten her. I have four beautiful daughters and I just can't imagine any of their lives ending in such a terrible way.:shakehead:

The next place they ought to search is one that will need a warrant signed by a Judge -- dig up that hibiscus bush in the backyard! IMHO of course.

I had that same exact thought when I awoke at 3:30 am today.

I totally disagree. They talked up this search, how large it would be, how they wouldn't give up until they found her, and now they have given up almost as soon as they started??! Talk about putting the public on a roller coaster ride...I'm losing respect for Equusearch.

I am with you. Why commit to something so adamantly and then abandon the promise?

I hope NG asks TM or LP on Monday why they quit so soon. Promise to keep looking for her, never stop, they were guaranteed to be in Orlando at least until Tuesday, yet quit Sunday afternoon. I know that TM has others to find, but he was so committed to Caylee. I just don't get this.

Don't get upset with TES or Tim... get upset with Casey. SHE failed Caylee and contributed to her going missing. Tim is only human and can only do as much as he can. Tim and TES has put so much out there... the volunteers have put so much out there... at this very moment, they deserve nothing but praise. Tim has worked on loads of cases... if he feels a certain way, he has the experience to back up how he feels and deals with these searches.

I am sooo bummed! What happened to the equipment that could see under water? Did they use it?
What happened to not giving up?
I hope LE digs up the A's backyard with big effort.....:(

$70,000 in debt. Oh my, I know that I and many others have donated, so I hope our contribution helps.

This isn't fair on TES to continue to be indebted to this case. Not fair at all :(. Every day I imagine they are racking up debt while trying to find Caylee. Poor TM, he must feel so broken right now.

What is up???? What happened to "We'll search until we find her, no matter how long it takes," and then on the weekend they said that they would search until Tuesday. They have had far less volunteers than expected, so it doesn't seem like they are all done. Something is up. And it is every time TES is trying to search. They had a lot of ground to cover and it doesn't seem likely that they covered all of it already, especially with fewer than expected searchers.

I wonder if someone is being threatened.

What happened with all the software, the special devises, the search until we find her? Is something up? Tim disappointed us once, I donated a lot of money, I'm very upset with this. But still, I do admire him, you can't help that.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CPomerleau
Back