Tes search for caylee is over

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That is incredibly sad news. Not that I am surprised. Just immensely disappointed.

Is it possible TM and others feel the search is over because they believe Caylee may have been fed to the alligators? If that is so, she will never be found.

I don't believe it - not to repeat myself, but this just can't be....at 2:30, TES posted this update - TODAY
Sunday, November 9, 2008

2:30PM
Although the number of volunteers that showed up today is significantly lower than yesterday, we are still deploying a large number of searchers out to various sites. We have teams of ATV searchers, foot searchers and horses out. People have come from across the US to join in the search for Caylee.

WE ARE STILL IN NEED OF FOOD FOR RETURNING SEARCHERS !

That is pretty sad :(
But I am not surprised at all. Caylee is gone 4 months, I can not imagine them finding her.
I suspect that:
Since Casey seemes pretty calm, like she is not afraid,
Either she fed the baby to an alligator (I can't even believe I'm typing something like this)
Or she sold her to someone overseas.

Casey needs to be punished and if she gets a long jail term (like life) and is still not talking?
That poor CAYLEE was lunch :( JMHO

HOW CAN ANYONE DO THAT TO A BABY? :furious:

While we don't understand, we have to respect that Tim does.

David Lohr is a respected true crime writer and clears his information before going public. We can trust what he says to be credible and accurate.

I am also hearing from other areas the search is being called off which I cannot confirm, but it sounds credible to me.

WTH!?! I don't understand this? He has volunteers,ppl have been feeding and watering them and he has support from everyone!

What is going on?? Did something they found yesterday trigger this?? I see no other reason.

I have no information but I'm guessing burned body, gators, threats from somebody or a plea deal. Maybe a new look at why KC is so confident? she had control for 31 days.

I don't know if this means anything but while watching Murts live feed someone from TES came up to Murt and told him he had to turn his video feed around(they were asking all media to do this) so that this one tent would not be video taped or in the camera. He also said the search was over and that TES was moving to North Carolina to search for Kelly Currin Morris, Jennifer Rivkin, Mouy Tang and Jamie Michelle Fraley. He said LP and Tim were going to be making a statement shortly. ??

I will not be able to move from this computer until there is confirmation from TES....... PLEASE, Dear God, let there have been a discovery.

Love, Prayers & A Rose for Caylee ! :rose:
You will never be forgotten ! :rose:
We Love you Caylee ! :rose:

The only thing that makes any sense to me is that they were threatened. Maybe they were getting too close.

WHAT?!

All this hoo-ha....the past MONTH worth of looking for volunteers and donations, and they quit the search after a day and a half?

I respect the efforts, but their half-assing it if they've just up and quit today. I'm stunned....and disapointed.

I don't know if this means anything but while watching Murts live feed someone from TES came up to Murt and told him he had to turn his video feed around(they were asking all media to do this) so that this one tent would not be video taped or in the camera. He also said the search was over and that TES was moving to North Carolina to search for Kelly Currin Morris, Jennifer Rivkin, Mouy Tang and Jamie Michelle Fraley. He said LP and Tim were going to be making a statement shortly. ??

Seems they may have done that out of respect for the grieving searchers. I can only imagine how awful it must be for them.

Don't know if this has been posted.......

Go here.
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/11/internet-commun.html

November 09, 2008
Internet Community Helps Volunteers in Caylee Anthony Search

This is not so much an update about the search effort but more so a thank you to all of the people who have come forward to help provide the volunteers in the Caylee Anthony search with much needed food and supplies.

Readers of Investigation Discovery's Criminal Report Daily, along with members of Scared Monkeys, Websleuths, Caylee's Angels, CourtTV/In Session and Murt Witness One, have all ordered food from area restaurants in the past two days and had it delivered to the command post. These groups and their members should be recognized for the generosity they have shown to the volunteers who are actively searching for Caylee. Were it not for them, this search would not be possible.

Texas EquuSearch is grateful to everyone for their support during this search effort.

xxxxxxooo
mama
:blowkiss:

Caylee will never be found alive and never be found dead--per TM on Murts

The only thing that makes any sense to me is that they were threatened. Maybe they were getting too close.

Threatened by WHO? And what threat could "they" possibly make? Sheesh!

Don't know if this has been posted.......

Go here.
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/11/internet-commun.html

November 09, 2008
Internet Community Helps Volunteers in Caylee Anthony Search

This is not so much an update about the search effort but more so a thank you to all of the people who have come forward to help provide the volunteers in the Caylee Anthony search with much needed food and supplies.

Readers of Investigation Discovery's Criminal Report Daily, along with members of Scared Monkeys, Websleuths, Caylee's Angels, CourtTV/In Session and Murt Witness One, have all ordered food from area restaurants in the past two days and had it delivered to the command post. These groups and their members should be recognized for the generosity they have shown to the volunteers who are actively searching for Caylee. Were it not for them, this search would not be possible.

Texas EquuSearch is grateful to everyone for their support during this search effort.

xxxxxxooo
mama
:blowkiss:

From the original link

*UPDATE* - Tim is now saying the search might continue again in the future. It is unknown if or when that might happen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back