Thailand - FOUND ALIVE - 12 Boys And Coach Still Trapped In Cave , 23 June 2018 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https:
//www
facebook.com/
ABCNews/videos/10157430882283812/
if you attach the fragments above you will have the URL address to the feed posted above if opening it directly is not working for you...

So basically, if they wait for this submarine/pod to get there and then check to see if it works, the boys won't be getting out for at least another two days. Yikes. It may not even work... Then what? Argh! :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I think they'll try to wait for the extra cave divers to arrive. Depending on the water levels maybe the ones who are already there will make a start on moving the boys judged to be fittest physically and mentally for the dive. Then if any of the boys are still weak, maybe the pod can be used for them if they're too weak for the actual dive?

Elon Musk on Twitter
@elonmusk
Replying to @aiyanaskye
Construction complete in about 8 hours, then 17 hour flight to Thailand
11:39 AM - 7 Jul 2018

Elon Musk making “kid-sized submarine” to rescue teens in Thailand cave
Musk says that his team is building the contraption now. "Construction complete in about 8 hours, then 17 hour flight to Thailand," Musk tweeted just before noon, California time.
I realize things can only go as fast as they can go but I sure hope he can beat the heavy rains to get it installed.

Elon Musk on Twitter
@elonmusk
Replying to @aiyanaskye
Construction complete in about 8 hours, then 17 hour flight to Thailand
11:39 AM - 7 Jul 2018

Elon Musk making “kid-sized submarine” to rescue teens in Thailand cave
Musk says that his team is building the contraption now. "Construction complete in about 8 hours, then 17 hour flight to Thailand," Musk tweeted just before noon, California time.
And how much trial-testing can be done? Can't just put the kid in it and "give it a go" on-site... o_O

So basically, if they wait for this submarine/pod to get there and then check to see if it works, the boys won't be getting out for at least another two days. Yikes! What if it doesn't work? Then what? Argh! :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Rain rain go away. Come again next month!

I wonder if they may try to swim the strongest out first, then use Elon’s pod for the weaker ones?

I hope they're sleeping. I hope they are completely rested and ready for what will soon come! I wonder when the kid size submarine will get to the cave? He said he had a 17 hour flight to Thailand and that it would take 7 hours to finish building. Anybody know how long ago he posted that tweet?

Never mind. I checked his twitter and it wasn't a tweet. Where did that info come from?

It was in a reply to a tweet. He said 8 hours to finish it plus 17 hours for the flight. That was approximately 6 hours ago.

Does anyone know if they are still considering sedation? I haven't seen any updates on the idea.
Twilight sedation for example...to reduce anxiety and eliminate panic attacks, claustrophia etc. as well as the memory of the dive/pod however they will be taken out...
A struggle underwater would seem potentially catastrophic, and use up a lot of oxygen.

I read an article where a couple of the rescued trapped miners in Chile speak of the ordeal and the aftermath. Many still suffer from PTSD.
These Thai kids are young though, maybe more resilient in recovering from this, but still.....

May the effort be a success for all 13, and the divers/rescuers.

If they do put him in a mini submarine, then maybe they can sedate them, slightly.

I think it is worth it to wait for this equipment, because EM has a great track record so far, and if anyone can get the impossible done, he can.

And there is no question that it is very dangerous to expect these kids to scuba dive in those horrid conditions.

This may be our miracle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member