The 911 Call, LE Radio Call & Police Report

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We have established that Misty was in the same bed with Haleigh and JR.

Any explanation or excuses on why they changed it up?

We have established that Misty was in the same bed with Haleigh and JR.

Any explanation or excuses on why they changed it up?
Wrong thread.

Maybe it is best I put this discussion on ignore since it is only going over the same ground we have endlessly covered on the other thread anyway.

There is no mention in the narrative because Crystal was not in the MH at the time of the crime....Misty was, according to her statement.

TN's arrival was mentioned because she came up at the same time as them before they could even had a crime scene established. Sporting and Sheriff's emblem helped also. TN inserted herself into the scene.
Crystal was most likely interviewed at her car.

SS brought up the subject of addresses and Crystal showing a fake ID to LE....

We were talking about the 911 report, so I suppose she is referring or implying Crystal did something wrong again.

There is not one shred of evidence that Jr. was NOT in the MH with MC and HaLeigh that night, in fact all evidence points to him being there. The child was interviewed by LE social services (or whatever they call it) and would not have been if he was not in the home the night HaLeigh was taken. Jr. Also told the story of the man in black with squeaky shoes that took HaLeigh.

Is this really an issue? Is there a reason to doubt that Jr. was home? No.

Actually there is no indisputable evidence in either direction. It is an ambiguous factor, as so many are in this case. Opinions, including yours, differ on it.

IMO, Jr would have been interviewed, based soley upon Misty's statement as to who was in the mh when Haleigh was allegedly abducted. That is all LE had to work with at the time and they would want to capture Jr's memories as soon as they could. And, IIRC, that's exactly what LE did.

No one thinks that LE may have been a bit suspicious if they arrived onscene and Rj wasn't there since he was included in Misty's statement? I think if that was the case, they would have mentioned it in the narrative.

If they saw Teresa driving up with Rj in her car, it would have raised even more questions and Teresa would have been yanked in for questioning at the PCSO. It didn't happen, imo.

This is another valid reason to bring back the Social Groups, imo. Nothing gets accomplished in this case when we have to continually debate things which can't be confirmed other than through what LE and others in interviews, articles, etc. said and ask us to rely on our common sense.

We cannot uncover the blacked out information to prove it was Rj's name and no one can prove it was not. He was mentioned in the narrative as having been in the bed with Misty. He is a minor which is the most logical reason he was not discussed in more detail and he was also considered an eye witness which Teresa stated that they (as in LE) did not want to put him in jeopardy or put his life at risk in the event he could identify the perp.

The best thing to do is NOT debate anything until the facts have been released. Since there is very little information released, things just need to rest until there are solid documents to review.

In listening to the 911 tape again I found a few things that stick out to me and one of Ron's comments were not in the transcript. Maybe I am just hearing things. Take another listen.

Misty the girl that tells everyone that she is more of a mother to the children can not even tell the 911 dispatcher how much Haleigh weighs. She first tells the dispatcher Haleigh weighs 40lbs, 50 lbs, then 60 lbs. That is a huge gap 40 -60 lbs. Someone who cares for the child would know how much that child weighs, maybe off by 10 pounds but this is way off.

I also find it odd that she states I just woke up...and our back-door was wide open and I think...and I can't find our daughter" (She thinks she can't find her daughter? She thinks the back door is wide open?)

I also found it very odd that she tells the dispatcher she last saw Haleigh at 10pm when we/she was sleeping um cleaning, then you hear Ron in the background saying something not sure what all he said, but I could swear I heard him say something to the effect "in the middle of the night", and she mentions then she woke at 3am to find Haleigh missing. Did anyone else catch that?

I also would like to know who better to call than LE to help find Haleigh? Ron made the comment "where is my f'ing phone...we've got better people to talk to then some mother f'ers who ain't coming.

Part of Haleigh Cummings 911 call transcript, but if you listen to the call some of statement is not in the transcript:waitasec:

911: "911, what's your emergency"

Misty Croslin: "Hi...umm...I just woke up...and our back-door was wide open and I think...and I can't find our daughter"

911: "you can't find what?"

Misty Croslin:"our daughter"

911:" OK, what's your address?

Misty Croslin: "(inaudible)"

911: "OK, what's the numerical?"

Misty Croslin: "The numerical...what's that?"

911: "the number...green lane?"

Misty Croslin: "Yes"

911: "OK when did you last see her?"

Misty Croslin: "Um, we like just, you know...it was about 10 o'clock- she was sleeping- I was cleaning...

911: "OK- how old is your daughter?"

Misty Croslin: "She's five"

911: "Ok...what was she last seen wearing? Maam..."

Misty Croslin: "She was in her pajamas- she was sleeping..."

911: "OK...alright...You said your back door was wide open?"

Misty Croslin: "yes- it was bricked- there was a brick on the floor...when I was asleep it was not like that."

911: Ok...the back door...listen to me...your back door was wide open...what are you talking about a brick?"

911: "what is a brick?"

Misty Croslin: "it's almost like-- on the stairs- we have a walkway..."

911:" uh huh....and there was a brick laying there?"

Misty Croslin: "yes...it's still there"

(background) tell them they've better come on...

911: "we've got em coming- tell him we've got them coming"

Misty Croslin: "they're coming"

911: "Ok what's the color of your house ma'am?

Misty Croslin: "blue"

911: "blue, OK
(pause)

OK- what does she look like? How tall is she? Give me some description of her."

Misty Croslin: "How tall she she? Like long hair like curly...with curls..

911: "long curls...what color?"

911:" ok- what color hair? Brown hair?"

Misty Croslin: "Yes...oh my gosh...."

911: "OK- how tall is she about? Or how much does she weigh...do you know that?"

Misty Croslin: "huh?"

911: "about how tall or how much she weigh?"

Misty Croslin: "24 sounds about right- I don't know- she's not that tall...."

911: "OK-wait- tell your husband we've got them coming, ok?"

Misty Croslin: "OK"

911: "How much does she weigh- do you know?"

Misty Croslin: "huh?"

911: "How much does she weigh?"

Misty Croslin: "um...like 40-50 pounds- 60 pounds?

911: "40-60 pounds?"

Misty Croslin: "yeah"

Ronald Cummings: "where is my f'ing phone...we've got better people to talk to then some mother f'ers who ain't coming."

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar...pt_part_1.html
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar...pt_part_2.html

My fav part of the tape is when Ron says F her date of birth, you have to get here right now-

That was so staged in my opinion- people just dont act like that- makes me even wonder if he knew her birthdate, I dont get any panic in that call at all, sounds totally rehearsed on his part-

jmo

I just listened to the 911 call .......AGAIN....(sigh).....but I am glad I did. It's kind of like watching your favorite movie over and over and over, each time you watch it you see or hear something new. Okay here's the rub.

Everyone seems really focused on what time TN arrives at the MH. If you listen to the 911 call and listen hard, you can observe that when RC hangs up on the operator the first time....it takes several...6 or 7 maybe rings before he answers. Now I think there is a chance that he was calling Tn(or someone) from another cell phone when he disconnected the first time, when he finally answers operator immediately asks to speak with Misty, after MC gets on the phone it sounds like RC could be talking with someone on another phone. I think this is why MC has a difficult time answering questions because she appears to be trying to focus on two conversations at once. Like she is eavesdropping on RC and what he is telling whoever he is on the other phone with. JMO

Next, and this is what I missed the first million times I listened, right after the operator asks MC if the back door looks like it was pried open you can hear RC in the background say clearly if I find "that" mother f-er I am going to kill him...or something it gets a little muffled. But he said that mother f-er, he sounds like he has a very strong opinion of who "that" is. Also, my little computer speakers are nothing compared to what LE and the FBI can use to listen to this call. They can clear background noise, raise background noise, magnify words....I mean it is endless in what software they can use to listen to this. Le has cell records. RC's and Misty's. They must know more than we do. I have have a hard time hearing what RC is saying at times in the background but I have faith that LE and the FBI are very clear on what was said that night.

Misty's Call to 911:

911: “911, what’s your emergency”

Misty Croslin: “Hi…umm…I just woke up…and our backdoor was wide open and I think…and I can’t find our daughter”

FBI 911 analysis:

A woman who murdered her spouse called 911 to report that an unknown assailant had shot her and her husband. The opening dialogue in the call is an example of that of a guilty caller.

Dispatcher: 911. What’s your emergency?

Guilty caller: Hi, I’ve been shot, and my husband has been shot.

The wife used the unexpected friendly greeting “Hi” with the dispatcher while her husband, who had been shot in the head, lay dead on the floor. The wife should have remained focused on demanding immediate medical assistance for her spouse.

WOW!
Who would have thought that a tiny little word like "Hi" could make such a difference, but I think you're spot on here.
Who's gonna waste time with polite greetings when in a genuinely panicked state?
I dont really like making comparisons to other cases, but I went back and checked on the 911 tanscript for Caylee's case.
CA uses polite greetings until the call where KC has just told her that 'zanny' had taken Caylee. Then when KC gets on the phone she says 'hello'...:mad:

If RC had just gotten home and discover his daughter had vanished, why wouldn't he have wanted to search the house himself, then go outside to search and scream out her name until LE arrived, instead of standing around yelling at MC and the 911 operater?

And I agree with other posters who say that RC seems to have a specific person in mind when he was talking about getting the MF's.
"Hi" in the 911 call +TM saying RC said MC was not panicked until the 911 call+ lack of search by dad and stepmom, +anger directed at an unknown person and MC + so much hesitation by RC and MC in 911 call = they both know what happened to Haleigh.
JMO

Well, in Caylee's case they waited a month before reporting her missing, so a delay of a couple of seconds for a polite greeting would hardly make any difference... :behindbar

The point of the discussion is to know for certain if JR was in the MH at 3:40. We did not hear him or any reference to his presence.

If it can be determined he wasn't there when Haleigh went missing, it is a different ballgame.

If he was there when Haleigh was taken, He hold valuable information that may have been lost or buried in memory.

Yes- AND, the bed was not slept in. If Misty, Haleigh, and Jr. were all there that night, then where did everyone sleep?

Is there a reason to assume Crystal was not there when the LE were? NO!

Well from her own mouth she was at home when she got the phone call from TN and when she called Johnny at 5am. So, yes, we can assume CS was not present when LE arrived. The report would have been filled in later, back at the office from notes made by the officers at the scene.

The best thing to do is NOT debate anything until the facts have been released. Since there is very little information released, things just need to rest until there are solid documents to review.

Hi Patty G. I have never had the pleasure of talking with you before so I want to say Hi.

Second, I think the problem is that the issue of RJ and where he was was already represented to us by many, many people in this case. We heard it in many interviews, by the mother and the father both. When NG was interviewing the Sheffield side of the family early on they were asked if RJ was in the bed with Haleigh, Crystal herself said yes. She was told RJ and Misty were in the bed together and Haleigh was on the toddler mattress. Crystal admits there were two scenario's being questioned but never at anytime stated that she thought RJ was anywhere but in the trailer.

There are certain facts and statements we have that are confirmed. It appears that because of strong feelings for Ronald and Crystal ....by whichever protective side certain statements are being questioned and re questioned over and over. Whether RJ was in the home or not should be something that is settled and not questioned...in my opinion and personally I feel like I really don't belong on these threads anymore because I do not have a side....lol. I feel like since I do not think Crystal OR Ronald have involvement I am the odd man out and frankly I just don't know what to do about it anymore.

Yes- AND, the bed was not slept in. If Misty, Haleigh, and Jr. were all there that night, then where did everyone sleep?

I think they were in there own rooms. I don't see Misty as the all cuddly step GF/babysitter now step mom. Couldn't resist NG. If she left that night to watch somebody kids, Maybe Tommy's, she may have put them to bed in their own rooms and once they were asleep, ran over to Tommy's. But why go watch Tommy's kids and not Ron's? So did she take them over there? Did it get to be too much for her? So did she put Haleigh and Butter Bean in the van to sleep? IDK? But I bet she wasn't home that night. Some where down the line, she left the kids alone and someone knew it. Just my current theory for today and I reserve the right to change it as many times as Misty has changed her story.

Hi Patty G. I have never had the pleasure of talking with you before so I want to say Hi.

Second, I think the problem is that the issue of RJ and where he was was already represented to us by many, many people in this case. We heard it in many interviews, by the mother and the father both. When NG was interviewing the Sheffield side of the family early on they were asked if RJ was in the bed with Haleigh, Crystal herself said yes. She was told RJ and Misty were in the bed together and Haleigh was on the toddler mattress. Crystal admits there were two scenario's being questioned but never at anytime stated that she thought RJ was anywhere but in the trailer.

There are certain facts and statements we have that are confirmed. It appears that because of strong feelings for Ronald and Crystal ....by whichever protective side certain statements are being questioned and re questioned over and over. Whether RJ was in the home or not should be something that is settled and not questioned...in my opinion and personally I feel like I really don't belong on these threads anymore because I do not have a side....lol. I feel like since I do not think Crystal OR Ronald have involvement I am the odd man out and frankly I just don't know what to do about it anymore.

Elle,

You are not alone. We are kicking another idea around on the Theory thread. As things come out, you have to be objective and say, "okay, this worked before we knew this, but now it doesn't fit:" That is why I have been trying to walk though many of the steps it took to take her and stage the MH. After hearing what LE has confirmed about the MH and listening to Misty's tests, there may be someone other than Ron on the radar. So keep posting, I love to read what you come up with.

I think the problem is that the issue of RJ and where he was was already represented to us by many, many people in this case. We heard it in many interviews, by the mother and the father both. When NG was interviewing the Sheffield side of the family early on they were asked if RJ was in the bed with Haleigh, Crystal herself said yes. She was told RJ and Misty were in the bed together and Haleigh was on the toddler mattress. Crystal admits there were two scenario's being questioned but never at anytime stated that she thought RJ was anywhere but in the trailer.

Elle, your a sweet heart and your opinion and theories count just as much as anyone else's. It takes a strong person to keep an open mind in cases like these and not take sides. Your not doing anything wrong and your insight is as appreciated as everyone else. That is what makes websleuth such a unique community. I call it a community because we are all like a little family here and we will agree, disagree and agree to disagree, we are all here for the same reason. Because we care! :blowkiss:

Busy, it is a more like a sport for things like this to take the focus off what is really important here, imo. There is a constant undercurrent to twist everyone's words including LE's. It is nothing more than a game, imo. It doesn't move the case forward, but instead it takes it backward ten steps. We can't effectively investigate anything if we have to spend all this time going over things which should not even be an issue, imo.

IMO, we do know that Rj was at the home. Crystal, Ronald, Teresa, GGS, LE, and everyone else have never said anything to the contrary. They must know Rj was present at the mh or else it would have been brought up long before now.
SS this has been obvious from the begining. It will be a interesting read after all is said and done.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back