The 911 Call, LE Radio Call & Police Report

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Misty stated BOTH children were in bed with her. LE asked, "Who was the other child (that was sleeping)?". How does that question make you assume the Jr was in the MH when the LE arrived?

You are assuming, by the NARRATIVE, that jr was there. That's a big leap!

Isn't there anything to tell why anyone believes Jr. was in the MH upon arrival of LE?

....other than an assumption that he was there. LE does not record assumptions on reports.

BBM

Wait....are you wanting to confirm whether or not JR was physically located inside the mh when LE arrived or whether or not he was present at the location?

Misty stated BOTH children were in bed with her. LE asked, "Who was the other child (that was sleeping)?". How does that question make you assume the Jr was in the MH when the LE arrived?

You are assuming, by the NARRATIVE, that jr was there. That's a big leap!

Isn't there anything to tell why anyone believes Jr. was in the MH upon arrival of LE?

....other than an assumption that he was there. LE does not record assumptions on reports.

Why are you so adamant in involving Jr. in this?

He is a juvenile victim and he should not be the subject of speculation on
a public message board.

Even if you uncovered evidence of his participation in a crime that should
be submitted to LE without fanfare considering his juvenile status.

He is known to be alive and well and beyond that is really none of our
business.

IMO

It is not a huge leap at all. She states the other child was still in bed when she noticed Haleigh missing. Like I have said before I don't see how it can be interpreted differently, obviously you do and thats fine or is this just fall under the you enjoy sparring situations?

I do not appreciate the personal attack.

This is not a game. This is an important part of the case. This is looking at the police report and analyzing it.

...You have supported your claim about jr being there when le arrived by stating

... that LE had asked Misty "who the other child was?"..this statement was taken out of context and could lead people to assume that JR was in the MH near the police when that question was asked.

I have asked repeatedly, is there any other part of the report that leads one to believe the child was there?

There was no personal attack and I am sorry if you felt it was. You continued to ask questions without reading the police report so post after post of me trying to explain meant nothing, you yourself stated you enjoy the sparring and thats why you are here sometimes so to me that is what it looked like was going on vs actually trying to get an answer. I realize you have since taken the time to actually read the report.

Once gain the police report states that the other child was in the bed still when Haleigh was discovered missing, LE would of addressed where the other child was if JR was not there - where did the other child go in the 40-20 minutes since Haleigh was discovered missing? So to me it can not be interpreted any other way than JR was there when LE arrived. I also stated if you see it differently thats fine.

At this point I don't see any reason for us to continue this conversation - we see it differently and thats just the way it is.

I do not appreciate the personal attack.

This is not a game. This is an important part of the case. This is looking at the police report and analyzing it.

...You have supported your claim about jr being there when le arrived by stating

... that LE had asked Misty "who the other child was?"..this statement was taken out of context and could lead people to assume that JR was in the MH near the police when that question was asked.

I have asked repeatedly, is there any other part of the report that leads one to believe the child was there?

I have read the police report. Right now I read the narrative because you based your reasoning on it.

Busy, I have just now learned that you use assumptions as your basis for what you believe. There is nothing in the narrative to support the statement you used.

Your response about the original question of How do you know JR was present in the MH was given on the board as...."because the LE asked about him...it is in the narrative."

After reading the narrative, you had taken that sentence out of context. There was no verification being done at that time inquiring about JRs presence in the MH. They were inquiring about the third person who was sleeping in the bed with Misty.

This whole matter can be considered "spin" by some and "advocacy" by others. It is certainly not proof that the narrative supports your position.

OMG! LE took the child to licensed professionals to get his witness statement. Now exactly why go to all the expense if Rj was not in the home when they arrived on the scene? It would have been a big deal to LE if Rj was also gone.

Putnam County Sheriff's Office would only confirm that their child-protection team spoke with Ronald Cummings, Jr., but would not reveal what the boy said.

~snip~

The "man in black" lead was known to authorities shortly after Haleigh Cummings went missing.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1522130/haleigh_cummings_is_missing_brother.html?cat=38

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Crystal Sheffield says Ronald Jr. was questioned immediately by a team of people who deal with children. That is with a lot of other potential evidence police will not comment on specifics.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: What we`re concerned with is the life of this child and what we`re concerned with is the recovery of this child. And we`re going to do anything we can to recover her. We don`t want to give out any information that`s going to jeopardize that.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/23/ng.01.html

4:00 PM EST, February 24, 2009

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office has confirmed that members of its child-protection team interviewed Haleigh Cummings' 4-year-old brother in the days after his sister's disappearance.

~snip~

Capt. Dick Schauland of the Sheriff's Office would not say what Ronald Jr. told investigators, but said a detective would have been assigned to follow up on any information gleaned from the interview.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...leigh-update-022409,0,1231593.story?track=rss

A spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said at the beginning of the investigation that Haleigh's brother was interviewed by Child Protective Services.

Capt. Dick Shauland said any leads the brother provided cannot be discussed and are being checked out.

"We have detectives assigned to it. They have been, or are, following up on it," Shauland said. "Could be the piece of information that we need."

http://www.wesh.com/news/18784308/detail.html BBM

After all this time and all the fact presented, it has not been shown how the LE knew he was there. I have come to the conclusion that people do not want to know answers but want to argue over their positions and "feelings". Some have developed theories and want the facts to fit their theories. They reject anything that doesn't fit.

There has never been any question that Rj was at the mh when Haleigh disappeared. I put up several articles where LE confirms they not only took Rj to be interviewed, but had more than one detective following up on what Capt. S said could be the clue they needed to break the case. This alone confirms that Rj was indeed present when LE arrived at the scene. If he had been interviewed and determined NOT to have been there, LE would not be tracking down leads on his testimony. There would be no need for it.

A spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said at the beginning of the investigation that Haleigh's brother was interviewed by Child Protective Services.

Capt. Dick Shauland said any leads the brother provided cannot be discussed and are being checked out.

"We have detectives assigned to it. They have been, or are, following up on it," Shauland said. "Could be the piece of information that we need."

http://www.wesh.com/news/18784308/detail.html BBM[/QUOTE]

Sleuthing the facts of the Haleigh Cummings case here has been moved into the catagory of a dreaded trip to the Dentist.. It is like pulling teeth to get an answer...

hmmm. I get the impression (yeah, I'm slow) that some don't want to go to the dentist and get their teeth examined.

SS...how does what you just posted tell us about jr being in the MH at 3:40am?

So you are saying that Rj wasn't in the mh that night? In everything I have EVER read or seen on camera, LE indicates he was at home during the time that Haleigh went missing. Please show me where you are getting the idea he was not there.

SS...how does what you just posted tell us about jr being in the MH at 3:40am?

I asked this before; perhaps you missed it. Are you asking if JR was physically located inside the mh when LE arrived or are you asking if JR was at the scene when LE arrived?

Where on the report does it show that Jr was in the MH? I simply asked for a simple answer and have got spun into the stratosphere.

It is in the narrative, it is quite clear that JR was there. There is nothing taken out of context, Misty states the other child is Haleighs brother, in addition to the other child was still in the bed when Haleigh was discovered missing. I am not willing to believe that LE just ignored the fact that there was another child there when Haleigh was discovered missing, but isnt there now but they just chose not to address that issue. Sorry that makes no sense. Once again I will state it is my firm belief that the police report is quite clear that JR was present when they arrived. IMO This case is complicated enough without putting trying to complicate things.

I have read the police report. Right now I read the narrative because you based your reasoning on it.

Busy, I have just now learned that you use assumptions as your basis for what you believe. There is nothing in the narrative to support the statement you used.

Your response about the original question of How do you know JR was present in the MH was given on the board as...."because the LE asked about him...it is in the narrative."

After reading the narrative, you had taken that sentence out of context. There was no verification being done at that time inquiring about JRs presence in the MH. They were inquiring about the third person who was sleeping in the bed with Misty.

This whole matter can be considered "spin" by some and "advocacy" by others. It is certainly not proof that the narrative supports your position.

I asked this before; perhaps you missed it. Are you asking if JR was physically located inside the mh when LE arrived or are you asking if JR was at the scene when LE arrived?

Either one....because LE writes what they observe and what the witnesses tell them,

Sleuthing the facts of the Haleigh Cummings case here has been moved into the catagory of a dreaded trip to the Dentist.. It is like pulling teeth to get an answer...

hmmm. I get the impression (yeah, I'm slow) that some don't want to go to the dentist and get their teeth examined.
I would say it was more like going to visit the circus. The ringmaster keeps everyone's eyes off the elephant by putting the spotlight on the fleas going around in circles. :rolleyes:

A lot of the stuff being brought up here is not sleuthing by any stretch of the imagination. It is a constant barrage of nit picking in order to take the focus of the bigger picture.

IF you are LE, how do you report the witness was at the scene?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back