The 911 Call, LE Radio Call & Police Report

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay you stated that LE asked Misty who the other child was that was not accurate...correct?

<<"I am referring to the officer asking who the other child is and Misty informing LE that it is Haleigh's brother. I can already tell where this is going so you we will just leave it I am going by what the police report states, if you want to interpret what it states differently thats your option of course.>>

You stated you are going by the police report? Please tell me where they ask Misty about jr.

Busy, I need the words from the officer (you can quote it, or provide the link)

It is in the narrative of the police report Whisper, links have been posted in this thread, TomsGirl even posted a copy of the narrative, please read the police report.

Okay you stated that LE asked Misty who the other child was that was not accurate...correct?

<<"I am referring to the officer asking who the other child is and Misty informing LE that it is Haleigh's brother. I can already tell where this is going so you we will just leave it I am going by what the police report states, if you want to interpret what it states differently thats your option of course.>>

You stated you are going by the police report? Please tell me where they ask Misty about jr.

Now, that was interesting, Busy.

The question asked by the office was regarding who was all sleeping in the bed with her. He never pointed at a child and asked who is that child?

He was referring to Misty's statement of putting the children to bed.

Y

Thank you Tom's Girl for posting the narrative.

Supplemental

Thanks for reposting that, Tom'sGirl. I see it states clearly that, in response to Misty's statement about BOTH children, the officer asked who the other child was. If he had to ask about the child she was talking about that was in bed, I will assume it is because the officer did not see that child while talking with Misty.

The question asked by the office was regarding who was all sleeping in the bed with her. He never pointed at a child and asked who is that child?

Y

Don't you think the officer would make a note if the 2nd child (Junior) was not present as well? After all, it's in the report that Misty stated she put TWO children to bed and they were there because ONE child was reported missing.

The narrative of the Police Report does not prove that JR was in the MH. Anywhere else we can look?

Y

I suppose if Jr wasn't there, he would have asked where is this child, not who is the other child.

The officer wanted to know who the other child was who was sleeping in the bed with her....that's all.

Incident reports are written on what is observed at the scene and what the witness says happened. No assumptions are stated. Simply what they hear and see.

So far Busy has not told us how she knows jr was there. The narrative does not state he was there. Busy stated that is how she know he was there.

My question remains....is there any other place to look to prove he was there?

Ok...just read the officer's narrative. Can we use some common sense here? If the officer was told TWO children were put to bed and was responding to reports that ONE child was missing, do you not think that he/she logically would ascertain the location and condition of the non-missing child? I imagine that, other than listing JR as a witness and having him questioned at some point, spending paragraphs talking about HIM at length on the narrative when HALEIGH is the one missing would be superfluous. If any of you did look at some of the Jesse G info released in the laste Casey Anthony doc dump, you will see that his training officers frequently corrected him for adding too much information to the reports he submitted. It seems reasonable that a well-trained officer would not discuss a safe, non-missing child at length on a report for a missing child.

JMHO

So JR was questioned by 3 (IIRC) professionals about what he heard or saw that night, LE asked who the other child is, did not ask where the other child was yet people don't think he was at the mobile home?

To me it is clear by the police report that JR was present.

Busy...it is not clear from the narrative. Furthermore, I think you know that.

I am not addressing what JR did hours later. I am addressing your remark that you KNOW jr was there because it isi n the narrative. I just explained that, from the narrative, there is no proof that jr was standing in that MH at the time of the report.

I am curious as to where one would believe Jr to be when LE was there if he were, in fact, not present?

Please don't assume to think you know what I think. To me there is no question based on the way the police report is written that JR was at the mobile home when LE arrived, and yes the narrative proves that. Had JR not been at the mobile home that would of been addressed where the second child was, and they would not had him questioned about that night.

Busy...it is not clear from the narrative. Furthermore, I think you know that.

I am not addressing what JR did hours later. I am addressing your remark that you KNOW jr was there because it isin the narrative. I just explained that, from the narrative, there is no proof that jr was standing in that MH.

LE who write reports do not write reports on what or who is not present.

The narrative proves that Misty told LE that jr was in bed with her and Haleigh. It does not prove that jr is present in the MH when LE arrived.

Is there anywhere else on the report that lets you think Jr. was present when the LE arrived?

I realize they don't make assumptions, and that is what makes the narrative even more clear that JR was there. If JR was not there, the first question they would ask is where is this child - are there two missing children. If JR was not there it would of been addressed they would of accounted for his whereabouts immediately. To me there is no other way to interpret the report.

People in investigations do not make assumptions on what or who is not present.

The narrative proves that Misty told LE that jr was in bed with her and Haleigh. It does not prove that jr is present in the MH when LE arrived.

Is there anywhere else on the report that lets you think Jr. was present when the LE arrived?

The police report states that Misty noticed Haleigh missing but the other child was still in bed. Do you think police would not of accounted for JR and asked his whereabouts in between Misty noticing Haleigh gone and LE arriving 20-43 (approx cause we don't know exact time Misty noticed Haleigh missing) minutes later if he was not present when they arrived?

Misty stated BOTH children were in bed with her. LE asked, "Who was the other child (that was sleeping)?". How does that question make you assume the Jr was in the MH when the LE arrived?

You are assuming, by the NARRATIVE, that jr was there. That's a big leap!

Isn't there anything to tell why anyone believes Jr. was in the MH upon arrival of LE?

....other than an assumption that he was there. LE does not record assumptions on reports.

It is not a huge leap at all. She states the other child was still in bed when she noticed Haleigh missing. Like I have said before I don't see how it can be interpreted differently, obviously you do and thats fine or is this just fall under the you enjoy sparring situations?

Misty stated BOTH children were in bed with her. LE asked, "Who was the other child?". How does that question make you assume the Jr was in the MH when the LE arrived?

You are assuming, by the NARRATIVE, that jr was there. That's a big leap!

Isn't there anything to tell why they believe Jr. was in the MH other than an assumption based on LE asking M who was in the bed with her at 10:30 the night before?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back