The 911 Call, LE Radio Call & Police Report

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She handed them an ID (maybe w/o thinking) she may have moved from there..

I thought you may have researched it. The ID may be old that she handed them.
Are you going by the ID she gave LE? I see you are. Maybe she didn't reside in PP any longer? Was she still living in that area or has/had she moved?

We are all assuming she took 15 min to drive to Satsuma; however, she may not have been living in PP.

She lives at Pomona Park yes it has been researched and researched, but you and I both know you are not gonna take my word for it - so we have the police report which everyone is taking every other item on it as fact, so why not TN's address. So if you wanna think she lied to the police about her address, and she lied on the interview that talked about how many miles she lived from RC thats your option. The other address was presented as a rumor from old old documents and people want to cling to that rumor and that is their option as well.

She handed them an ID (maybe w/o thinking) she may have moved from there..

I thought you may have researched it. The ID may be old that she handed them.
Are you going by the ID she gave LE? I see you are. Maybe she didn't reside in PP any longer? Was she still living in that area or has/had she moved?

We are all assuming she took 15 min to drive to Satsuma; however, she may not have been living in PP.

I thought he said 3:25...IIRC.

You're right, 3:25 (per his interview with GVS). So, in order to call his mother before the 911 call (at 3:27), he has 2 min to absorb the shock (assuming he really was shocked); turn the mh upside down (in his words) searching for Haleigh; and then call his mother and grandmother ? That guy is fast ! Put him in the water and warn Michael Phelps to give up hopes for the gold !!

Unless, ofcourse, he already knew about Haleigh before he pulled into that driveway .....

MOO

BBM.
I haven't been posting much because frankly this back and forth sniping is nauseating, but SS, I'm getting quite disturbed by the number of things you keep stating as "facts" that we just do not know.
I have seen on many Haleigh threads you stating that LE knows this and "we" know that. PERIOD. I'm sorry, but that's just not the case.
You can say in your opinion, through deductive reasoning, you may BELIEVE something to be true, but you cannot state things as fact that we just don't know yet.

Until LE comes out directly and tells us that these things are indeed 'fact'....they're not, plain and simple.
It was on the police report she arrived after he had talked to Misty and Ronald. Should I not consider it a fact when he clearly has it on the report that it happened in that order? It isn't just my opinion as it is backed up by that report.

You're right, 3:25 (per his interview with GVS). So, in order to call his mother before the 911 call (at 3:27), he has 2 min to absorb the shock (assuming he really was shocked), turn the mh upside down (in his words) searching for Haleigh and then call his mother and grandmother ? That guy is fast ! Put him in the water and warn Michael Phelps to give up hopes for the gold !!

Unless, ofcourse, he already knew about Haleigh before he pulled into that driveway .....

MOO
People don't have to stand still when making phone calls. I think he could have easily called them while running around looking for Haleigh. He could also have been on one of those calls during the 911 call and we didn't hear him on the phone because he was in another area.

What is all this about people having to take time to "absorb"? I hear something and I am in action. I don't have to take a few minutes to comprehend what a person is telling me in an emergency situation. Maybe a slow person might or one who is confused, but I don't see normal people having to "digest" in an emergency. In particular with Teresa since she is a dispatcher and used to comprehending emergency situations. She would not hesitate, imo.

Depends on how many shocking calls you get and who they are...when the call comes,r most people want to know what happened; many keep thinking this news can't be real; and they ask again; many are shocked to some degree, with the exception of an expected death.

If you or anyone you know is not like that, than you circle is very different from what I know.

Hear ya Shay!....that is a good possibility.

Can you imagine somebody just standing in the doorway waiting for you to walk on to the porch to tell you "The back door is open and your daughter's gone"?

To further that thought.....can you imagine the first thing you do is call your mom and gma?

I certainly can understand the need to call family but during a crisis, it doesn't make sense. You call 911, you run, you look for your child and after all that, you call mom.

Hear ya Shay!....that is a good possibility.

Can you imagine somebody just standing in the doorway waiting for you to walk on to the porch to tell you "The back door is open and your daughter's gone"?

To further that thought.....can you imagine the first thing you do is call your mom and gma?

Nope and nope. The first thing I would do is ask about my other child - and it's very odd to me that he is just not mentioned. Did Misty have him in her arms ? I hope so, but I have my doubts.

I certainly can understand the need to call family but during a crisis, it doesn't make sense. You call 911, you run, you look for your child and after all that, you call mom.

If you have family nearby that can get there quickly, why in the world would you NOT want them there to help you look for your missing child if 911 is already on the phone? The more people looking for HaLeigh the better. If you can't agree with THAT, I really don't know what to tell you.

Like Busy has showed with a link (repeatedly), while Misty was on the phone with 911, Ron called his mother.

I'm sure LE has everyone's phones records in the entire family. All calls will have been verified for the evening.

If you have family nearby that can get there quickly, why in the world would you NOT want them there to help you look for your missing child if 911 is already on the phone? The more people looking for HaLeigh the better. If you can't agree with THAT, I really don't know what to tell you.

Like Busy has showed with a link (repeatedly), while Misty was on the phone with 911, Ron called his mother.

I'm sure LE has everyone's phones records in the entire family. All calls will have been verified for the evening.

NEVES: I believe that she was on with 911 when he called me.

BBM

This is not proof that Ron was on the phone with his mother during the 911 call. That is your opinion based upon TN's statement, which even she is not admamant about.

I do agree that LE most probably has the phone records and I sure do hope we get to see them one day !

Her own words do not look like she was very sure. When a fact is a certainty people do not respond as she did. She was not sure or didn't care to commit. She wanted to leave an opening.

You know, I've been thinking about this Police Report and the Beretta. I think a lot of us thought the Beretta was confiscated that night and the confiscation was on the LE Report. I know I did until I started looking at the LE Report line by line. Turns out the confiscation of the Beretta isn't on the Report after all. But there were quite a few posts saying that it was.

I wonder how many other things have become "Urban Legends" as this case goes on and on with so little solid information released. I wonder how much hearsay, we now use as if it were fact. That's why I think it's important to challenge our fellow posters to identify the source of their comments - whether that source is a published one, a rumor, or their own good idea and/or opinon. And I think it's important to be sure that source is included when an idea is passed along. You know - something like "I agree with so and so's opinion that...." I'm not sure I've done that consistently - but I'm going to try to do so in the future. JMO and not directed at anyone.

Good Idea Shaymus! I will try to post the source more often.

I think i am going to do what LE has done, and forget all that i know and start all over, b/c i am noticing that little things for instance, like the shirt, no one knew if it was taken into evidence, i found an article yesterday dated 2/19, that LE has the pink shirt in evidence.

starting with the police report....

Good Idea Shaymus! I will try to post the source more often.

I think i am going to do what LE has done, and forget all that i know and start all over, b/c i am noticing that little things for instance, like the shirt, no one knew if it was taken into evidence, i found an article yesterday dated 2/19, that LE has the pink shirt in evidence.

starting with the police report....

I'm glad you found out about the shirt, lil. I'm interested in that detail, as well.

You know, I've been thinking about this Police Report and the Beretta. I think a lot of us thought the Beretta was confiscated that night and the confiscation was on the LE Report. I know I did until I started looking at the LE Report line by line. Turns out the Beretta isn't on the Report after all. But there were quite a few posts saying that it was.

I wonder how many other things have become "Urban Legends" as this case goes on and on with so little solid information released. I wonder how much hearsay, we now use as if it were fact. That's why I think it's important to challenge our fellow posters to identify the source of their comments - whether that source is a published one, a rumor, or their own good idea and/or opinon. And I think it's important to be sure that source is included when an idea is passed along. You know - something like "I agree with so and so's opinion that...." I'm not sure I've done that consistently - but I'm going to try to do so in the future. JMO and not directed at anyone.
Thank you for finally reading the report! From now on, it would be more than helpful if everyone would actually read the links provided. This is part of the reason I get so frustrated at times. :) It doesn't do any good for us to post a link repeatedly if people refuse to read what is written or watch the videos.

I have to disagree that we should be "challenged" more to identify our sources tho. Maybe people should challenge themselves more to look them up instead of asking questions or starting an argument. I rarely see any of the people always asking for links actually providing them because it is thrown back on a certain few here. It seems to me some say things only to get a certain few to respond knowing we will have to provide the links for them. This has been the source of many frustrations here, imo. It would be nice to ease the frustration level and begin to work together more. Please take the time to look up things instead of depending on others.

Thank you for finally reading the report! From now on, it would be more than helpful if everyone would actually read the links provided. This is part of the reason I get so frustrated at times. :) It doesn't do any good for us to post a link repeatedly if people refuse to read what is written or watch the videos.

I have to disagree that we should be "challenged" more to identify our sources tho. Maybe people should challenge themselves more to look them up instead of asking questions or starting an argument. I rarely see any of the people always asking for links actually providing them because it is thrown back on a certain few here. It seems to me some say things only to get a certain few to respond knowing we will have to provide the links for them. This has been the source of many frustrations here, imo. It would be nice to ease the frustration level and begin to work together more. Please take the time to look up things instead of depending on others.

I thought that unless we were stating an opinion we had to have a link. That is why so many ask for them...and others just say they do not have to give them....??????

I thought that unless we were stating an opinion we had to have a link. That is why so many ask for them...and others just say they do not have to give them....??????

LOL, Stilettos

I missed the post you quoted as I am trying to make good use of the Ignore List - so as not to waste time. But, after reading your response, I’ve just got to comment.

Apparently, the suggestion is to post, as fact, whatever we want. Then anyone who has a question or even, GASP !, disagrees with our interpretation of the data we are alleging we have, is supposed to search WS, the entire internet and a private SG looking for the source of the “information” we posted. Sorta like Scrabble – put a nonsense word up on the board and then challenge the other folks to prove it is NOT in the dictionary - except in this case the dictionary is infinite. :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back