The 911 Call, LE Radio Call & Police Report

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am not doubting GG's words..SS.

No, neither am I. I think she did, personally, look for Haleigh and then came to the realization that "she was not there". I think the catch in her voice was raw -and sincere - and heartbroken when she said those last two words. I just don't know exactly when that night all this occured. MOO

SS...it may be easier to understand what you are saying if you write the timeline down for RC's call to his GGMA and Ma.

However, you must keep in mind while the 911 call was being made by Misty, he couldn't find his phone.
Oh, GMAB! He could have turned around immediately after saying that and it was right there. It may have been missing all of three seconds.

SS says:

Wonder why that logic was not applied to Marie...she may have meant to say Crystal called her at 4:00 not 5:00....hmmm.

Because Marie said she was up getting ready for her bus route. I think she knew what time she was up getting ready for work. What kids go to school at 4am?

First of all we are talking about an incident report.....not a criminal investigation report.

Witness is the term that is preprinted on the report and is to be filled out with the people that are at the scene and have something to contribute to the disappearance.

TN should not have been one....but she was there talking...so they put her on there.
Ron didn't tell them anything but they put him on there because he was at the scene.

An incident report is simply a synopsis of the crime scene and the people involved, not an investigation..

A2D. I am getting lost, I read a copy of a police report, nothing more nothing less. If there is somewhere that I can go to read the witness statements that were taken please point me in the right direction.

snipped
Since none of these people have been looked at further by LE and since they haven't hauled any of this people in for a crime, and lying about whereabouts during an investigation into a missing child should be considered a crime in my opinion, maybe we should give them the benefit of the doubt since they are grieving family members and all.

Does this thought also apply to Crystal and Marie?

Hmmm a thought just occurred to me, everyone wanted to know why Ronald didn't get on the phone with 911 himself and instead had Misty call, maybe that was because he wanted to call his mom and GGmom for support. Not a fact just some insight.

Does this thought also apply to Crystal and Marie?

Of course it does. I don't think Crystal or Marie had any idea now.....or in February what happened to Haleigh. I am on the parents side......both parents....until LE puts out a statement to convince me that either of them were responsible for Haleigh going missing.

OK SS...Let's give him 3 seconds and a phone...he made the statement towards the end of the 911...that he could NOT find his phone...so:

....now add 6 min to 3:27 = 3:33.

....after that RC makes 2 calls.

.....TN arrives at scene of crime.

.....TN had to receive call, be shocked, have some words, get dressed, grab picture, get keys, go to car and drive to Satsuma, park car, talk to LE and make call to CS all before 3:49.

Maybe it would be helpful to know what color of underpants TN and GGS were wearing at the time, too?! Sheesh! Some things really DO NOT matter when it comes to Haleigh being abducted prior to 3:00am. I don't care what color of underwear they had on nor do I care when Ronald called them to come because his daughter had been abducted so he wanted his family there!! It makes absolutely NO difference in this case!!!

lol....I needed that. I am with you though.

A2D. I am getting lost, I read a copy of a police report, nothing more nothing less. If there is somewhere that I can go to read the witness statements that were taken please point me in the right direction.

BBM

I've missed this one - what does it stand for, please ?

Whisperer where are you getting your time approximations?

OK SS...Let's give him 3 seconds...he made the statement towards the end of the 911...that he could NOT find his phone...so:

....now add 6 min to 3:27 = 3:33.

....after that RC makes 2 calls.

.....TN arrives at scene of crime.

.....TN had to receive call, be shocked, have some words, get dressed, grab picture, get keys, go to car and drive to Satsuma, park car, talk to LE and make call to CS all before 3:49.
Whisper...you can play with the math all day if you want, but it does not matter when he called his family and what time they arrived!! We do know it was AFTER Haleigh was found to be missing. PERIOD. LE knows exactly when Ronald called them due to his phone records and probably Teresa's phone records, too.

Btw~ That is a ridiculous statement that she needed to take time to "be shocked" and "have some words". GMAB.

Whisper...you can play with the math all day if you want, but it does not matter when he called his family and what time they arrived!! We do know it was AFTER Haleigh was found to be missing. PERIOD. LE knows exactly when Ronald called them due to his phone records and probably Teresa's phone records, too.

LOL - Haleigh's relatives' arrival times are a big fascination on this Forum ! :crazy:

I agree that LE most probably does know all these call times and hopefully we will know them for certain one day as well. Until then, they are a piece of the puzzle and an important one, IMO. And while we can not pin them down with certainty, we can try to determine the feasability of calls made within a particular time frame. This can be tedious and I appreciate your willingness to dig down into the data, Whisperer.

As to the arrival times, LE may be able to rely upon cell phone ping records, with the caveat that the ping is the phone, not the owner. IMO, all arrival times at that mh from the moment Haleigh stepped off the bus until the scene until the first patrol car arrived are extremely important. And arrival times that occured shortly after the arrival of LE, may lead to clues as to the whereabouts that evening of the arrivees.

LOL - Haleigh's relatives' arrival times are a big fascination on this Forum ! :crazy:

I agree that LE most probably does know all these times and hopefully we will know them for certain one day as well. Until then, they are a piece of the puzzle and an important one, IMO.
We all know the reason why Crystal's arrival time is important. However, I cannot for the life of me figure out why Teresa or GGS' arrival times are important? They received a call from Ronald and they responded immediately. How is this an issue?! Or is it really NOT an issue and it is being crammed down throats here in response to the questioning of Crystal's arrival time then? Ohhh...I get it now!! :bang: Duh! TIT FOR TAT.

I agree that LE most probably does know all these call times and hopefully we will know them for certain one day as well. Until then, they are a piece of the puzzle and an important one, IMO. And while we can not pin them down with certainty, we can try to determine the feasability of calls made within a particular time frame. This can be tedious and I appreciate your willingness to dig down into the data, Whisperer.

As to the arrival times, LE may be able to rely upon cell phone ping records, with the caveat that the ping is the phone, not the owner. IMO, all arrival times at that mh from the moment Haleigh stepped off the bus until the scene until the first patrol car arrived are extremely important. And arrival times that occured shortly after the arrival of LE, may lead to clues as to the whereabouts that evening of the arrivees.
Well...that is incorrect. The ONLY important times of arrival are between the hours of 7:00pm - 3:00am unless Haleigh did not get off the dayum bus until 7:00pm!!! LE has determined the hours prior to those times NOT to be in question in ANY way in the disappearance of Haleigh.

Whisper's data is wrong, imo.

Well...that is incorrect. The ONLY important times of arrival are between the hours of 7:00pm - 3:00am unless Haleigh did not get off the dayum bus until 7:00pm!!! LE has determined the hours prior to those times NOT to be in question in ANY way in the disappearance of Haleigh.

Whisper's data is wrong, imo.

You are, ofcourse, entitled to your opinions, as we all are. I try very hard to be courteous and respectful to my fellow posters, even if I disagree with them.

You are, ofcourse, entitled to your opinions, as we all are.
It wasn't an opinion about the times...it is a fact which came directly from LE, but people for some reason do not want to believe them. (shaking my head)

I don't consider myself to be disrespectful here. I am very frustrated because I see it as a huge waste of time and it doesn't further the case to pick apart crap that has no bearing on the time during the specific hours that LE has deemed to be relevant. Instead, we are discussing several hours before and the minutes after LE arrived on the scene. TN did not arrive until after LE did which was stated as a fact in the report.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123
Back