The 911 Call, LE Radio Call & Police Report

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And we can't assume the female voice was Misty....

That yell ties in with Lindsy and Tommy's timeline.

Curious as to know why no one, before you, caught that video of GGMA speaking about her visits, plural,and brought it up or was it already discussed and I don't recall...I am beginning to show signs of "fog".

It is a Bombshell!!!!!!!

Curious as to know why no one, before you, caught that video of GGMA speaking about her visits, plural,and brought it up or was it already discussed and I don't recall...I am beginning to show signs of "fog".

It is a Bombshell!!!!!!!

It was probably brought up before. I'm a pretty routine resident of fog, myself. LOL

Guess we have to switch thread for this one, Shaymus.

I was thinking perhaps I heard wrong, but she did say "we looked around (sic) for her"...??

This was a terrific find and lends a new twist or fact to the case. This may bring this to a new level. We have been searching for some facts and finally got something! Yeah!

The report of the incident list no record of GG being at the house. Her own words say she was. Do you suppose there is a reason why this was not recorded?

She was called at 3:50, she stated RC called her before that....
When did RC call her? Had to be before .....? Did he call her before his mom?
So he placed x2 calls during the time of this terrible news and extreme anger.....hmmmmm.

This was a terrific find and lends a new twist or fact to the case. This may bring this to a new level. We have been searching for some facts and finally got something! Yeah!

The report of the incident list no record of GG being at the house. Her own words say she was. Do you suppose there is a reason why this was not recorded?

So he placed x2 calls during the time of this terrible news and extreme anger.....hmmmmm.

This is when it would be soooo helpful to have phone records...sigh.

Let's see, AS says TN called her at 3:50, right ? So, TN would've already been at the mh. Did TN witness RC trying to call AS, or did she ask him if he had already called his grandmother ?

Assuming AS can move as quickly as TN claims she can, AS' earliest arrival at the scene would've been 4:00 and LE had been there about 20 min. Do we know if and/or when roadblocks on Green Lane went up ?

My bold....my guess would be the same reason that LE through bedclothes....a sheet or a blanket or whatever.....out onto the ramp for the dogs to sniff, there are a lot of things that could have been done differently....or reported differently by LE, but they weren't. If I remember right they also listed Haleigh was a boy and that no foul play was suspected. How can no foul play be suspected when a child vanishes like a rabbit in a magicians hat???

My bold....my guess would be the same reason that LE through bedclothes....a sheet or a blanket or whatever.....out onto the ramp for the dogs to sniff, there are a lot of things that could have been done differently....or reported differently by LE, but they weren't. If I remember right they also listed Haleigh was a boy and that no foul play was suspected. How can no foul play be suspected when a child vanishes like a rabbit in a magicians hat???

So, do you think AS was at the mh at about 4 am ? Do you think that is when she looked for Haleigh in a closet or closets ?

I'd be surprised, and disappointed, if LE allowed anyone to enter the mh after they arrived on the scene. I'm sure they would have understood a grandparent's anxiety and I hope they would have behaved compassionately. But I also hope that they would have behaved professionally and protected the scene until the evidence techs had finished their work.

So, do you think AS was at the mh at about 4 am ? Do you think that is when she looked for Haleigh in a closet or closets ?

Well, she states clearly that they looked and she wasn't there. Only two possibilities exist:
1. She was looking for Haleigh earlier and she added this search into the interview to make it appear that it happened when she arrived after TN called her, which only allows for the possibility that whatever happened to Haleigh happened much earlier and the scene was staged and AN made a huge mistake in making this statement; or

2. LE did not secure the scene and allowed TN and AN to search a home they should have already thoroughly searched.

Now, we can go with the simplest theory here, but either way is not simple. There is a huge problem.

It's my understanding that the police report must name all individuals that were "on the scene" when he/she arrived. (i.e, RC, MC, TN . . .)

MOO

It's my understanding that the police report must name all individuals that were "on the scene" when he/she arrived. (i.e, RC, MC, TN . . .)

MOO

I'm not sure I understand, nomoresorrow. Only the individuals who were there when the LEO arrived or when each individual arrives on the scene ? TN said she arrived after LE and I think the report verified that - not sure, I'll have to read that part again.

I don't understand where you get that GGS looked in the MH for Haleigh. I watched and listened to the video posted above and she says that she hoped that Haleigh was in a closet somewhere and fell asleep....or something to that effect, not that LE allowed to cross over the crime scene tape and enter the mobile home to look for Haleigh. Why on earth would they do that? Did they not search well enough to begin with that they needed GGS to go in and really give it the once over?

It wouldn't surprise me if they did because IN MY OPINION.....too many mistakes were made by them for Haleigh to have ever really had a chance.

I don't understand where you get that GGS looked in the MH for Haleigh. I watched and listened to the video posted above and she says that she hoped that Haleigh was in a closet somewhere and fell asleep....or something to that effect, not that LE allowed to cross over the crime scene tape and enter the mobile home to look for Haleigh. Why on earth would they do that? Did they not search well enough to begin with that they needed GGS to go in and really give it the once over?

It wouldn't surprise me if they did because IN MY OPINION.....too many mistakes were made by them for Haleigh to have ever really had a chance.

Starting at 3:58 min:

"Teresa, his mother, called me and just, within just a few minutes after they found (he found) out she was gone. And I don't live but about 8 miles away and I just jumped in the car and came. And I just, and when I got there, I thought well she's just, you know, maybe she'd just wandered into the closet and fallen back asleep or something and she's THERE. But when I got there and we looked, she wasn't there."

The point here is when did AS look in the closet(s) for Haleigh. Was it after LE arrived or had TN called her earlier and they searched for Haleigh prior to 911 call.

Starting at 3:58 min "Teresa, his mother called me ...just a few minutes after they found out she was gone ...I don't live but about 8 miles away...and I thought she had just wandered into the closet...But when I got there and we looked she wasn't there."

The point here is when did AS look in the closet(s) for Haleigh. Was it after LE arrived or had TN called her earlier and they searched for Haleigh prior to 911 call.

You really shouldn't take words out of context like that. A person needs to listen to the whole video in order to get a fix on what the person being interviewed is trying to get across. It sounds TO ME that a very distraught grandmother is trying to tell someone her emotions and what she did upon first finding out that Haleigh was missing. "at first I thought maybe she wandered into the closet and fell back asleep or something" that sounds like the heart trying to convince a mind that a little 5 year old child isn't gone....there must be another explanation. "but then when I got there and we looked....said through tears...she wasn't there. Maybe "there" didn't mean IN THE CLOSET. Maybe ""there meant she just wasn't where she was supposed to be.

Also, if there was already a patrol unit on Tyler talking to the officer responding to Green Lane,(you can hear this on the radio call itself) I would think that someone from LE would have arrived on the scene way before GGS would have time to have driven to RC's, Someone was watching the trailer and if they let anyone in....even family to look in a closet that is just ridiculous. But, we have seen some pretty ridiculous stuff.

You really shouldn't take words out of context like that. A person needs to listen to the whole video in order to get a fix on what the person being interviewed is trying to get across. It sounds TO ME that a very distraught grandmother is trying to tell someone her emotions and what she did upon first finding out that Haleigh was missing. "at first I thought maybe she wandered into the closet and fell back asleep or something" that sounds like the heart trying to convince a mind that a little 5 year old child isn't gone....there must be another explanation. "but then when I got there and we looked....said through tears...she wasn't there. Maybe "there" didn't mean IN THE CLOSET. Maybe ""there meant she just wasn't where she was supposed to be.

Also, if there was already a patrol unit on Tyler talking to the officer responding to Green Lane,(you can hear this on the radio call itself) I would think that someone from LE would have arrived on the scene way before GGS would have time to have driven to RC's, Someone was watching the trailer and if they let anyone in....even family to look in a closet that is just ridiculous. But, we have seen some pretty ridiculous stuff.

I did not take any words out of context, but I have edited my post so as to avoid any confusion resulting from your comment. Adding back the extraneous words does not change the meaning, however, I believe that I now have all of AS's words regarding the call and her reaction to it. What exactly did she mean by the very sad sentence, "But when I got there and we looked, she wasn't there" ? Obviously we differ on that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreeDumb11
Back