The 911 Call, LE Radio Call & Police Report

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I found this info very interesting when LE asked on the radio:

OP: 10:4. Verifying the last time she was seen ____address.
FLE2: She was seen within her residence, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours ago..

Patty that has bothered me since I first heard it months ago. I would love to know who at Tyler seen HaLeigh at her home on Green 1 to 1.5 hours before.

Tommy, his wife who. I so wish I knew

Does anyone know what these LE codes stand for? I to want to know who saw Haleigh 1 -1 1/2 hours before reported missing? Please and Thank You:blowkiss:

OP: Call back 1256. 1256. ____telephone____ordinary. Want me to call it in for you? 10:4.
FLE2: 1256.
FLE2: I’m available at 116 Tyler.
OP: 116 Tyler? (static) 26.
MLE1: What’s going on at 116?
OP: Go head.
FLE2: 10:08 from this location, going 97, back to Green.
OP: 10:4.MLES: Sierra 1120 to Lima 1118.
OP: Lima 1118. Sierra 1120. She advises 10:84. 1118 was not working earlier.

Also, OP: 1 kilo 22. (Could this mean that 1 kilo of something was found and 22 LE was out on this call? )

I found one link with some codes but it's for a different county
http://home.roadrunner.com/~scanner/orancode.htm

Here is another Link: http://home.roadrunner.com/~scanner/index.htm

Post 718 by Gypsyblue in the Rumor thread. She has posted all the codes, got there and you can print them out. Just click on the post number in the R hand corner and then print. :)

I wish they would release the entire transmission not bits and pieces put together it would help understand the events alot easier, as well as time stamps would be nice. We have no way of knowing the 1 to 1 1/2 hour transmission was made was it at 4:00 am 4:30 am ? All we know is the officer on Tyler had already been to Green Ln left Green Ln went to Tyler then returned to Green Ln.

Police Radio Calls The Night Haleigh Vanished Released

Posted: Tuesday, 08 September 2009 10:28PM
"Snip" http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5173311.php

The full transmission from the dispatch, the night Haleigh went missing is also at the link above.

Does anyone know what these LE codes stand for? I to want to know who saw Haleigh 1 -1 1/2 hours before reported missing? Please and Thank You:blowkiss:

OP: Call back 1256. 1256. ____telephone____ordinary. Want me to call it in for you? 10:4.
FLE2: I’m available at 116 Tyler.
OP: 116 Tyler? (static) 26.
MLE1: What’s going on at 116?
OP: Go head.
FLE2: 10:08 from this location, going 97, back to Green.
OP: 10:4.MLES: Sierra 1120 to Lima 1118.
OP: Lima 1118. Sierra 1120. She advises 10:84. 1118 was not working earlier.

Also, OP: 1 kilo 22.

I found one link with some codes but it's for a different county
http://home.roadrunner.com/~scanner/orancode.htm

Here is another Link: http://home.roadrunner.com/~scanner/index.htm

This is what TJ Hart has posted explaining the codes:

OP=dispatch. MLE=male LE. FLE=female LE. Single digit numbers behind MLE or FLE correspond to the different deputies responding to call. S = Sgt. Blanks are where words were garbled. Numbers beginning with 12 are individual officers’ ID numbers, those beginning with 11 denote rank of Sgt. When OP or anyone else calls out an 11 or 12 number that officer responds with his/her number – usually.

Hope this helps.
If this isn't what you are looking for sorry, that's the best I can help!

BBM :)

ITA Bern! I don't recall reading, that the items purchased by RC were for MC. (I was out of town over the weekend and had no access to a computer, so i may have missed it) I was thinking "if" RC purchased cigs and beer for MC that would be contributing to a minor, and that is a crime.

I think he bought the items for himself, to help him unwind after working. (my sons father use to get off work at 5am, he would do the same thing, just not the peanuts) What i find strange is TJH and Cobra mentioned that RC had to pass the home to get to this store. If I couldn't get a hold of the person that was responsible for my children, then that would have been my first stop, to check on the welfare of my children. Actually knowing myself and how i am about my children, i would have sent my mom over there to sit until i came home. JMO

bbm

What about sleeping with a minor? I think think that is the bigger crime. Misty has been seen smoking in all the video's with Ron, so you think he made her walk to the store to get her own cigarettes, cause she didn't have a license. Okay....

bbm

What about sleeping with a minor? I think think that is the bigger crime. Misty has been seen smoking in all the video's with Ron, so you think he made her walk to the store to get her own cigarettes, cause she didn't have a license. Okay....

i agree, sleeping with a minor is a larger crime, no doubt about it. But if MC turned her phone off, how would RC know that she needed cigs? and no i don't think he made her walk to the store, he would have no knowledge as he didn't speak with her after the 8:30 argument, if the phones were off and RC had no way of communicating with her. That's all.

Did MC not have a license? was that ever confirmed? (i just can't seem to remember that little detail)

I don't think there is any confirmation of when Misty got her license - she may have gotten it as soon as she turned 16.

i agree, sleeping with a minor is a larger crime, no doubt about it. But if MC turned her phone off, how would RC know that she needed cigs? and no i don't think he made her walk to the store, he would have no knowledge as he didn't speak with her after the 8:30 argument, if the phones were off and RC had no way of communicating with her. That's all.

Did MC not have a license? was that ever confirmed? (i just can't seem to remember that little detail)

Even if she did not have a license ( I don't believe she did then, but does now), that would certainly not keep her from getting in a car and driving, if she wanted to, JMHO.

Even if she did not have a license ( I don't believe she did then, but does now), that would certainly not keep her from getting in a car and driving, if she wanted to, JMHO.

ITA: i just couldn't remember. Wow, i never really looked past the rap sheet, but man, there are laws being broken all over the place with all of them.....just WOW!

I don't think there is any confirmation of when Misty got her license - she may have gotten it as soon as she turned 16.

"When" Misty obtained her driver's license was recently discussed on the "Q&A about the Case" thread and someone quoted Florida law which states "anyone underage cannot get a driver's license if they aren't attending school or have failing grades". Based on this info, we assumed because Misty was not currently attending school, she was automatically disqualified. When Misty married Ronald, she instantly gained "adult status" in the eyes of the law, and she endeavored to obtain her driver's license which she presented for id purposes at Court. Therefore, we concluded Misty was not licensed to operate a vehicle on Feb 9th, the day Misty is alleged to have picked up Haleigh from the bus stop and that is why TN, Ron and Misty said Ronald picked up Haleigh. Misty does admit in an interview that she did pick up the children from the bus stop when it was necessary. This allegation was met with skepticism because realistically, time might not have permitted Ron to be there and Ron's attorney said Ron arrived at work 30 minutes early I believe but the exact time Ron arrived at work is unknown to me.

There is a waiver you can get if your parents acknowledge that you are dropping out of school and what harm that can cause, the statue is posted in one of the threads so it is possible she got her license at 16, we know RC dropped out of school and obtained his license early because he received a ticket for driving other than to and from work type thing. She may have not gotten it until after she got married, I just don't think we have any confirmation of when she did obtain her license.

"When" Misty obtained her driver's license was recently discussed on the "Q&A about the Case" thread and someone quoted Florida law which states "anyone underage cannot get a driver's license if they aren't attending school or have failing grades". Based on this info, we assumed because Misty was not currently attending school, she was automatically disqualified. When Misty married Ronald, she instantly gained "adult status" in the eyes of the law, and she endeavored to obtain her driver's license which she presented for id purposes at Court. Therefore, we concluded Misty was not licensed to operate a vehicle on Feb 9th, the day Misty is alleged to have picked up Haleigh from the bus stop and that is why TN, Ron and Misty said Ronald picked up Haleigh. Misty does admit in an interview that she did pick up the children from the bus stop when it was necessary. This allegation was met with skepticism because realistically, time might not have permitted Ron to be there and Ron's attorney said Ron arrived at work 30 minutes early I believe but the exact time Ron arrived at work is unknown to me.

Haleigh got out of school at 3:00, I think it has been said that the bus dropped off between 3:30 and 3:45 - would of been plenty of time for RC to pick up Haleigh and make it to work by 4:30.

I believe that RC's behaviour and bad language was the combination of deep emotions and trauma. When someone is traumatized to that point their emotions run deep and are irrational, crying hysterically one minute then calm the next. On one of the videos with his Mom and he broke down to the ground crying I believe that he was drunk by observing his hand wiping his face so slowly and uncoordinated.
I'm still wondering where Jr. is, the Fla C.Y.F.D. should have had him in protective custody immediately, instead of requiring Crystal to request an emergency hearing for modification of custody, not that Jr. should be in her care but to be in a stable home environment.

There is a waiver you can get if your parents acknowledge that you are dropping out of school and what harm that can cause, the statue is posted in one of the threads so it is possible she got her license at 16, we know RC dropped out of school and obtained his license early because he received a ticket for driving other than to and from work type thing. She may have not gotten it until after she got married, I just don't think we have any confirmation of when she did obtain her license.

I cannot fathom anyone signing a waiver for a 7th grader to get a driver's license.

BBM :)

ITA Bern! I don't recall reading, that the items purchased by RC were for MC. (I was out of town over the weekend and had no access to a computer, so i may have missed it) I was thinking "if" RC purchased cigs and beer for MC that would be contributing to a minor, and that is a crime.

I think he bought the items for himself, to help him unwind after working. (my sons father use to get off work at 5am, he would do the same thing, just not the peanuts) What i find strange is TJH and Cobra mentioned that RC had to pass the home to get to this store. If I couldn't get a hold of the person that was responsible for my children, then that would have been my first stop, to check on the welfare of my children. Actually knowing myself and how i am about my children, i would have sent my mom over there to sit until i came home. JMO
It depends on whether or not Misty had pulled that same stunt before (turning off her phone after a fight). If she had, which wouldn't surprise me, then he may have felt that they would both cool down and things would improve after he got home. This seems possible to me because he did stop and get things which could be viewed as a "peace" offering - cigs for her, etc. He didn't go out of his way to make a long stop. It was a quick stop. An additional 5 minutes or so wouldn't make any difference after the whole night went by. At this point, Ron didn't know anything was wrong other than he & Misty had an aguement and she, effectively, wasn't talking to him.

I cannot fathom anyone signing a waiver for a 7th grader to get a driver's license.

LOL, I giggled when I read your post. Thoughts of when our town use to be dirt roads, you can still find and come across them, kids would be driving, 9 10 11 years old. I'm serious. Goodness, the growth and wisdom we have come over the years. It's crazy, thanks for the giggles My son is in 6th grade, driving my suv all over the yard, the dogs run and hide. I stay inside and pray for mercy on my vehicle.

Times have changed.

LOL, I giggled when I read your post. Thoughts of when our town use to be dirt roads, you can still find and come across them, kids would be driving, 9 10 11 years old. I'm serious. Goodness, the growth and wisdom we have come over the years. It's crazy, thanks for the giggles My son is in 6th grade, driving my suv all over the yard, the dogs run and hide. I stay inside and pray for mercy on my vehicle.

Times have changed.

Your child, like my nephew and nieces, are not licensed to drive, but that does not say they are incapable of the act of driving. In this instance, I was speaking of the legality of driving on city/county/town/state roads.

Busy suggested a scenario that Misty, having quit school, presented a waiver signed by her parents to allow her to drive. Misty quit school in the 7th grade, four years ago, making her barely 13 when she quit.

I cannot fathom any State accepting any waiver which could be signed to allow a 13 year old to drive legally.

I believe that RC's behaviour and bad language was the combination of deep emotions and trauma. When someone is traumatized to that point their emotions run deep and are irrational, crying hysterically one minute then calm the next. On one of the videos with his Mom and he broke down to the ground crying I believe that he was drunk by observing his hand wiping his face so slowly and uncoordinated.
I'm still wondering where Jr. is, the Fla C.Y.F.D. should have had him in protective custody immediately, instead of requiring Crystal to request an emergency hearing for modification of custody, not that Jr. should be in her care but to be in a stable home environment.

Jr. is staying with Ron's grandma, as is Ron and Misty. I think they should have taken him out of that envirement especially if they think it is not a stranger abduction.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back