The 911 Call, LE Radio Call & Police Report

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I listened to the CNN link & tried to hear the 3'rd person but my speakers suck on my laptop & I couldn't make anything out. (Can't wait until my mac is fixed this weekend!) I DID hear Ron say HaLeigh at the very beginning of the tape. I wasn't going to mention it (again because my sound sucks on my laptop) but when Elle heard it too it made me feel more confident that I did in fact hear correctly. I think that we haven't heard this before because every other 911 call I have heard starts with Misty talking.

where is that darn video. I thought it was on youtube but i don't see it, it's the one where Teresa is walking down the street and Greta is following her.

I know which video you're talking, let me see if I can help you find it. BRB

ETA: Ok I see you found it.

IMO Ron's bark to whiney voice is painful to listen to. Reminds me of my husky crying. I've always heard that voice, and always thought it was Ron's. He's emotional on the 911 calls, that's for sure.

I found the video....it's pretty long, Greta talks to Crystal and Marie first then shows her taped interview with Teresa walking down the road.

looking for direct link.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Teresa N-Suspicious Behavior

I'm glad you posted the video...Do you notice TN says Ron called her while Misty was on the phone with 911 at about 3:27a? She had told Greta that she lived 12-15 miles away....and when Greta asked her what time she got there TN says "3:30a"? How is that possible. Ok I know I need to move to another thread.LOL

Greta: How did you find out? Teresa: he called me Greta: what time did he call you? Teresa: he called me 3:27, 3:28 Greta: so right after the 911 call or right before? Teresa: umm.. I believe that she was on with 911 when he called me, he was in a panic....and I thought you know....and I'm in a nightgown and I am throwin my jeans on and going out the door and I thought....she's probably hiding under the bed or something....Greta: How far do you live from here? Teresa: I probably live about, somewhere about 12 or 15 miles...greta: so do you high tail it over here? Teresa: TOOK ME ABOUT...5 MINUTES..Greta: you did move fast.....Teresa: I was well over the speed limit that is for sure, I thought well if they are behind me there will just be more here when i get there( or something like that....sorry i don't transcribe very quickly.

clincher.....Teresa said she got there at about 3:30.....very well might be a third person on the tape, but are we hearing her? Can't say for sure. What does everyone else think?

Greta: How did you find out? Teresa: he called me Greta: what time did he call you? Teresa: he called me 3:27, 3:28 Greta: so right after the 911 call or right before? Teresa: umm.. I believe that she was on with 911 when he called me, he was in a panic....and I thought you know....and I'm in a nightgown and I am throwin my jeans on and going out the door and I thought....she's probably hiding under the bed or something....Greta: How far do you live from here? Teresa: I probably live about, somewhere about 12 or 15 miles...greta: so do you high tail it over here? Teresa: TOOK ME ABOUT...5 MINUTES..Greta: you did move fast.....Teresa: I was well over the speed limit that is for sure, I thought well if they are behind me there will just be more here when i get there( or something like that....sorry i don't transcribe very quickly.

clincher.....Teresa said she got there at about 3:30.....very well might be a third person on the tape, but are we hearing her? Can't say for sure. What does everyone else think?

BBM

So if TN thought Haleigh was probably "hiding under the bed or something" then why the presence of mind to take an 8x10 glossy of Haleigh with her while she is hightailing it out the door - throwin' on her jeans and shedding her nightgown on the way?

TN has always been on my hinky meter - for more reasons than this.

Crazier still I am hearing where RC says If I blank took my daughter I am killing him...I thought Shoemaker was talking out of his butt when he said RC referenced him early in the case( did he say on the 911 call?) The did redact the name but i suppose this could be what Shoemaker was referring to, does anyone know if we will hear the full tapes instead of all this redacted nonsense after we have an arrest?

Elle, It would make sense to me. TN herself is telling us that she got there at 3:30a! I don't hear the woman's voice until after the first hang up...So I'm quite sure that second part of it, when the OP calls back, TN is already there. That's that manly voice that some (including myself:waitasec:) say they hear on the tape. Why wouldn't it be TN in the background??? She's already admitting that she got there in 3 mins after the initial call at 3:27!

BBM

So if TN thought Haleigh was probably "hiding under the bed or something" then why the presence of mind to take an 8x10 glossy of Haleigh with her while she is hightailing it out the door - throwin' on her jeans and shedding her nightgown on the way?

Who knows....just in case maybe? Perhaps she hoped she was hiding but felt in her heart she was really gone? I don't know i don't ever want to be in that position.

BBM

Doing all those things....while talking on the phone to Ron? She's amazing!

Elle, It would make sense to me. TN herself is telling us that she got there at 3:30a! I don't hear the woman's voice until after the first hang up...So I'm quite sure that second part of it, when the OP calls back, TN is already there. That's that manly voice that some (including myself:waitasec:) say they hear on the tape. Why wouldn't it be TN in the background??? She's already admitting that she got there in 3 mins after the initial call at 3:27!

I want the darn times on these 911 calls. I think they are redacted for a reason. She does say 3:30....12 to 15 miles.....hmmmm if we had the real times on these transcripts. That is a crucial part of the investigation, imo

I just listened to the link here: http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/11/missing.florida.girl/index.html#cnnSTCOther1

I heard something I never heard before at the very beginning of this call. Ronald is hollering for Haleigh! I never heard this, before. I think RC is talking to Misty throughout the whole call and Misty is scared *****ess, imo. I don't hear another female voice. RC is screaming at misty the whole time.

Also, much of this tape is redacted, I never noticed it before because back when I listened to this a year ago, my ears weren't tuned in or practiced to listen to tapes in this manner. After hearing so many jail tapes and the splicing...I pick up on it now. JMO
I agree. It sounds like too many questions went unanswered. I think a 911 operator would be more persistent.

so if Ron called Teresa while Misty was on with 911, he DID have a phone. I thought it sounded as if he was having a phone conversation & then would talk louder to Misty. Maybe he was on the phone with his mom.

OMG. At this point, I just wanna use this program my husband has so I can play with it. I don't know if this 911 call changes anything, I'm sure the police have picked it apart a million times, but I'm getting impatient. However, because my husband works night, I'm giving him a pass just this one time. I wanna hear what you guys hear!

OMG. At this point, I just wanna use this program my husband has so I can play with it. I don't know if this 911 call changes anything, I'm sure the police have picked it apart a million times, but I'm getting impatient. However, because my husband works night, I'm giving him a pass just this one time. I wanna hear what you guys hear!

Make sure you listen to the clip on the Cnn page i linked, for some reason i never heard it on the others i think the first 2 or 3 seconds were clipped off in some copies of it elsewhere. It is very weird. He hollers for Haleigh right before Misty's starts with the " Hi Umm I just woke up ....

The CNN tape definitely is the best out there. The quality is much better than the others that I have found posted.

i too believe i can clearly hear Ron hollar Haleigh
oh i have no idea what to think happened to this precious sweet child....

also on this cnn tape the counter counts backwards to zero marker number 1:20 1:21
when operator asks mc for hc last name
i than believe i her misty saying :"i swear too you:" thinking she is saying that too Ron does anyone elsen hear her say that

Do you think Ron yelled out for Haleigh hoping she would hear him calling her, or yelling out her name in dis pare? I did that when my son died. Just sat crying and yelled out his name.

This is just a question Why is it something anyone would be surprised to hear or feel the need to be talk about? I am no way asking this in a mean way. Sometimes I wish we had voice on these forums. It so hard to get the true understanding of what a poster is saying at times.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back