DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"my daughter's been missing for 31 days"

that statement still blows me away.

"my daughter's been missing for 31 days"

that statement still blows me away.

how about Lee's nonchalant retelling of it:

"And she said to me, to tell you the truth, Lee, I haven't seen Caylee in 31 days."

yikes, and yowza.

It was explained to me that the machine they slide the check through scans and checks their system to see if any NSF checks have been a problem on that person's account, ever before at the store. It takes 98% of the responsibility off the clerk and the clerk normally would just compare the signature to the signature on the ID, not necessarily check the name and address, etc. , this was coming from a clerk, not management, but that was definitely his sop. I wonder if she has ever, ever been denied by any store because she didn't have the proper ID. I did laugh when the computer store owner said he refused her writing a check, it seemed she stayed a little longer to try to flirt her way past that we don't checks rule. I think she is very used to moving to the front of the line, as it were. I wish we had a tape of that day for the jury to see how he described her being jealous of Caylee. That is what stood out to me.

They also keep a persons DL# in the system and if they attempt to do something as simple as return an item, the store is alerted that this is a person who has written a bad check and has not made good on it. It follows you from state to state if you still have the same DL #. It keeps you from being able to do anything at the store but buy something in cash.. you can never even return an item.

how about Lee's nonchalant retelling of it:

"And she said to me, to tell you the truth, Lee, I haven't seen Caylee in 31 days."

yikes, and yowza.

I don't think Lee feels but that's just me.

It displays what whoever made that video thinks she is saying. I hear something different. And when I listen to a different audio, I hear something different still.

We may never know what she actually said.

..ita!

It displays what whoever made that video thinks she is saying. I hear something different. And when I listen to a different audio, I hear something different still.

We may never know what she actually said.

What are the different things that you hear? :)

There certainly are a lot of recordings that we already know about! Is that really a big bottle of bleach and paper towels she is buying at Target? Does anyone know the date of this video, and can anyone make out what the other tow bottles are, up front by the bleach??YouTube- Casey Anthony Surveillance - Report and 8 Mins Raw Footage

omg did you catch (in this video) when KC gave her what looked like an ID card along with the check??? i wonder if she had a fake ID with amy's name???

at around 4:26 she hands her the id and check.. the cashier runs the check thru, swipes the ID and hands it back... the whole time KC is wringing her hands! probably nervous that she's using stolen $

omg did you catch (in this video) when KC gave her what looked like an ID card along with the check??? i wonder if she had a fake ID with amy's name???

at around 4:26 she hands her the id and check.. the cashier runs the check thru, swipes the ID and hands it back... the whole time KC is wringing her hands! probably nervous that she's using stolen $

I don't think that Casey was concerned at all about using stolen money. To me it looked as if she were simply popping her knuckles. Something that I do myself every day. After a while your fingers will actually begin to hurt if you have not popped them in a while and you have to pop them again. Casey showed no sign off worry when she was videotapped at the bank so I feel that she felt pretty confident that she would get away with this as she has gotten away with many other things in her past.

I wonder if the phones were tapped during the time Tracy , Rob, Leonard, et al were there, and if the part of Tracy and Rob's interviews that we haven't heard details that.

WalMart also sells a cheap cleaner "Fabuloso," that comes in bottle like that. They have blue and purple versions of it, and I buy both regularly, only I go to Dollar General, where it's even cheaper! By her putting it up front by the bleach, I think it's likely that's what it may be.

And if KC had gone to Dollar General she probably wouldn't be on video.....:waitasec:

Yes, I remember I was listening to that and doing something else at the same time and when I heard that just give me one more day it stopped me dead in my tracks. Cindy's "No, I've already given you a month" made me mad, so she did know something wasn't right for the whole month. She should have called the police day two that the baby was not where she was supposed to be, especially knowing Casey's history. Even if one of my dogs were missing, I would be door to door, let alone a child. The jury is going to despise this family, the lot of them.:furious: I am really thankful for the tapes. All the experts in the world, with all the money they may buy, is not going to be able to refute these recordings. I don't know how many , if any will be played, but I am just hoping for at least the "It smells like there has been a dead body in the car" one is played for them. I suspect when they have Cindy on the phone they will play many of them and ask her about them. In that way.... the jury will hear from Casey. I can just see them looking her way while they hear her NOT wanting to help the police. You really don't need chloroform to be in the bottle to conclude that she did something to the baby when you hear this and know at the time of the call the child had been "missing" 31 days. 31 days!!!!!

In Annie's police interview when they are grilling her about the Zanax they say we are going to stop the tape here for a second. I am hoping that off the record, Yuri asked her to wear a wire and record just as he did Tony. I would love to hear the recording of what they really talked about on the sleepover.

ITA - unless the jury is from Mars. I might be confused, but I don't remember Annie's LE interview. I know she finally gave a deposition in January (lawyered up and under duress) where I remember she broke down right around the xanax spot, but that was months after her sleep-over (which was somewhere during her second bail-out in either late August or Oct at the latest), so I can't imagine she would have been asked to be an informant for the cops (unless they approached her during the early days with drug info and asked her to do it). Her depo made her seem like a hostile witness, imo, with all that innuendo about JG and insisting she didn't want to know anything of substance. Maybe I have it wrong and need to go doc diving.

I would love to hear recordings of Casey and Mr Hawkins. I wonder if she confided anything in him. I know she knew time was up with Tony and she as on to the next but who that guy she had in mind was is anyones guess.

It says it on the screen at the 44 second mark: "I don't have anything to talk to them". I am assuming we don't hear the last word in the sentence which would likely be "about".
I always just thought she said, "I don't want to talk to them".

"I don't have anything to talk to them about", fits even better, and is just as chilling, under the circumstances.

Her daughter has been 'missing' for 31 days, and she has nothing to talk to the authorities about. Really?

I feel silly for what I am about to write, but...

The former owner of my cat, (we changed the cat's name to Tumbleweed), had Tumbleweed declawed, before we adopted her from the animal shelter. Because of this, Tumbleweed is an indoor-only cat.

One night, about a year and a half ago, Tumbleweed got out, and my BF, his son and I were out with flash lights, looking everywhere for her, calling her name.

I was actually crying, I was so worried sick about the harm that may come to this cat I loved so much. I even remember saying (crying) to my BF that I wish we could call 911. I was so panicked, and just sick with worry.

Of course, a couple of hours later, Tumbleweed came waltzing into the yard, with a "Whats up, guys?" expression on her face. She is sitting beside me right now as I type this.

My point is, there is NO WAY a 'normal' mother would ask for "just one more day" before calling 911 if her baby was 'missing'.

But, you all already know that, lol!

What she isn't saying is "Caylee's in danger and there have been threats against the family if we go to the police"

iheartthispost.png

The former owner of my cat, (we changed the cat's name to Tumbleweed), had Tumbleweed declawed, before we adopted her from the animal shelter. Because of this, Tumbleweed is an indoor-only cat.

One night, about a year and a half ago, Tumbleweed got out, and my BF, his son and I were out with flash lights, looking everywhere for her, calling her name.

I was actually crying, I was so worried sick about the harm that may come to this cat I loved so much. I even remember saying (crying) to my BF that I wish we could call 911. I was so panicked, and just sick with worry.

Of course, a couple of hours later, Tumbleweed came waltzing into the yard, with a "Whats up, guys?" expression on her face. She is sitting beside me right now as I type this.

My point is, there is NO WAY a 'normal' mother would ask for "just one more day" before calling 911 if her baby was 'missing'.

PurpleBearHugs.gif

No doubt!

My son has his drivers permit, we got him a cheap car (we are lucky, my hubby's a mechanic so any work it may need we only have to buy the parts for, he takes the car into work and fixes it there for free) anyway, they had put struts on it and took it for a ride after-word, saying "We'll only be a couple of minutes". Well, an hour goes by, then 2.. and I finally ( still kinda feeling like my mother, "the over-reactor") got in my car to go looking for 'em. I was worried, this is my family- my life!

How could your "life" be gone for 31 days before you begin to worry?

Now, this to me, as an animal lover is normal behavior. Casey's behavior is so off the wall and abnormal when it concerns her daughter confirms to me that she NEVER loved Caylee. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back