The Anthony's Phones Were Tapped and Traced for Numbers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anyone know where Cindy got the name "bat phones" from? <I know it is from the show "Batman" but did she just begin using it to refer to the prepaid phones she admitting using? Sounds more like a Leeism. > In any case, that is pretty funny.

I never heard that term before, so I just Googled it, and it is an encrypted phone, used to contact Batman ( who else) when the conversation needed to be secure.
Hiding things in other words...

omg did you catch (in this video) when KC gave her what looked like an ID card along with the check??? i wonder if she had a fake ID with amy's name???

at around 4:26 she hands her the id and check.. the cashier runs the check thru, swipes the ID and hands it back... the whole time KC is wringing her hands! probably nervous that she's using stolen $

If I understood correctly, Bill Schaeffer (sp?) stated something in his blog about Casey using a fake ID to cash Amy's checks. That was news to me.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5sFj5W-6M8"]YouTube- 1 of 5 - Tony Lazzaro Police Interview -, Casey, Caylee Marie Anthony Missing Child Case[/ame]

If I understood correctly, Bill Schaeffer (sp?) stated something in his blog about Casey using a fake ID to cash Amy's checks. That was news to me.

I caught that, too, Lacey. I read it that she had taken Amy's ID along with her checks. I wonder if that's what the officer took from KC's wallet as per CA'a and LA's statements.

It says it on the screen at the 44 second mark: "I don't have anything to talk to them". I am assuming we don't hear the last word in the sentence which would likely be "about".

That's exactly what I heard, too. FWIW.

I caught that, too, Lacey. I read it that she had taken Amy's ID along with her checks. I wonder if that's what the officer took from KC's wallet as per CA'a and LA's statements.

Well, that means cashiers never even look at all. I can't think of two people who look less alike than Amy and KC.

I feel silly for what I am about to write, but...

The former owner of my cat, (we changed the cat's name to Tumbleweed), had Tumbleweed declawed, before we adopted her from the animal shelter. Because of this, Tumbleweed is an indoor-only cat.

One night, about a year and a half ago, Tumbleweed got out, and my BF, his son and I were out with flash lights, looking everywhere for her, calling her name.

I was actually crying, I was so worried sick about the harm that may come to this cat I loved so much. I even remember saying (crying) to my BF that I wish we could call 911. I was so panicked, and just sick with worry.

Of course, a couple of hours later, Tumbleweed came waltzing into the yard, with a "Whats up, guys?" expression on her face. She is sitting beside me right now as I type this.

My point is, there is NO WAY a 'normal' mother would ask for "just one more day" before calling 911 if her baby was 'missing'.

But, you all already know that, lol!

Hey, I actually DID call the police (NOT 911) one night when two of my dogs pushed their way thru our rv door. We were traveling and near an interstate. I was terrified, didn't know the area, it was dark, and I didn't know what else to do. They were actually very helpful and dispatched it out to every officer on patrol that night.

Wondering if Amy left behind her DL when she went to PR. Even if she didn't intend to drive in PR, wouldn't she want it with her for identification (especially at the airport?)

Wondering if Amy left behind her DL when she went to PR. Even if she didn't intend to drive in PR, wouldn't she want it with her for identification (especially at the airport?)

Not necessarily, she could have used a passport at the airport. I have used my passport instead of my license when travelling.

Anyone know where Cindy got the name "bat phones" from? <I know it is from the show "Batman" but did she just begin using it to refer to the prepaid phones she admitting using? Sounds more like a Leeism. > In any case, that is pretty funny.

Too funny, my girls and I used to use that term all the time, call me on the bat phone, we had a code that was to signal, get me out of here or I have something very important to tell you, but yes the general idea is secrets. If you have ever needed an exit from a bad date, a call on the bat phone from a best fiend comes in pretty handy. LOL!

generally at Target if you write a check lots of times you don't show ID--they already have it in the computer...think when that tape came out a year or so ago some peeps lost their jobs over that one...but you don't always show ID for checks....

I think it's hilarious that CA, in her August depo, talked about the need for throw-away "batphones" because they thought LE was recording their calls. Why would that be a problem? Wouldn't they be waiting for a "ransom call"? Weren't they in danger from nefarious types from whom KC was protecting them? Why would anything be too private for an investigation LE was conducting on a missing child, unless they were afraid of their own attempts to obstruct justice being exposed or that the search for a living Caylee was completely futile?

IMO
Because it became more about protecting Casey than it was about finding what truly happened to Caylee.

The Utube says 'I dont have anything to talk to them', but
I hear "I'll never get to talk to 'em"
Anybody else hear something different?

I hear Casey say something along the lines of
"What do I have to talk to them for?" or "Why do I need to talk to them for?" then Cindy replied "Answer the question(s)"
But of course that may be wrong.

Hi Lizz, I listened to it on my earphones and without and both ways it sounds to me like I don't have anything to talk to them, I could be wrong, but I know it DID NOT sound like help me, I'm frantic, my daughter has been taken. It is shocking to hear how cold she is.

I hear something along the same lines TWA.
And I agree, Casey did not in any sense demonstrate fear, concern or anything remotely associated to a mother who has a child missing.
Cindy on the other hand did demonstrate those emotions during this call.

Let's just hope they got some good recordings before the A's realized they were probably tapped. Anyone have an idea if and when they might be released?

Also, going back to talking about things said on the 911 tapes -- there was also kc begging her mom not to report Caylee missing at the beginning, saying "Please just give me one more day!". Wasn't that a red flag to CA?

BBM
YES. But, IMO, the red flags started days and weeks before those 911 calls on July 15.

Yes, I remember I was listening to that and doing something else at the same time and when I heard that just give me one more day it stopped me dead in my tracks. Cindy's "No, I've already given you a month" made me mad, so she did know something wasn't right for the whole month. She should have called the police day two that the baby was not where she was supposed to be, especially knowing Casey's history. Even if one of my dogs were missing, I would be door to door, let alone a child. The jury is going to despise this family, the lot of them.:furious: I am really thankful for the tapes. All the experts in the world, with all the money they may buy, is not going to be able to refute these recordings. I don't know how many , if any will be played, but I am just hoping for at least the "It smells like there has been a dead body in the car" one is played for them. I suspect when they have Cindy on the phone they will play many of them and ask her about them. In that way.... the jury will hear from Casey. I can just see them looking her way while they hear her NOT wanting to help the police. You really don't need chloroform to be in the bottle to conclude that she did something to the baby when you hear this and know at the time of the call the child had been "missing" 31 days. 31 days!!!!!

In Annie's police interview when they are grilling her about the Zanax they say we are going to stop the tape here for a second. I am hoping that off the record, Yuri asked her to wear a wire and record just as he did Tony. I would love to hear the recording of what they really talked about on the sleepover.

BBM
IMO, Yes, she (& George) most certainly did know something was WRONG.
Casey refused to let them speak with and see Caylee. She purposefully avoided her parents and was sneaking back home only when G&C were at work.

BBM
IMO, Yes, she (& George) most certainly did know something was WRONG.
Casey refused to let them speak with and see Caylee. She purposefully avoided her parents and was sneaking back home only when G&C were at work.

Yes, and if you send a blog to your daughter on myspace and get a response back from her " Everyone lies. Everyone dies".......yeah.. you know something is horribly, gut wrenching , horribly wrong.:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaJ
Back