The Anthony's Phones Were Tapped and Traced for Numbers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if their phone recordings will sound like their jail visit recordings? Nothing but a bunch of bizarre code talking. Maybe some more silly analogies, like comparing people to fingers?

If there is nothing of evidentiary value, hey, it might at least be amusing!

I don't think that Casey was concerned at all about using stolen money. To me it looked as if she were simply popping her knuckles. Something that I do myself every day. After a while your fingers will actually begin to hurt if you have not popped them in a while and you have to pop them again. Casey showed no sign off worry when she was videotapped at the bank so I feel that she felt pretty confident that she would get away with this as she has gotten away with many other things in her past.

I wonder if besides e mails there are any recordings of Cindy discussing Casey's forgery. She tries to play it down in her depos, but her family sure tells it differently.

I want to hear recordings between Dominick and the various people he was talking to on those three different cell phones while he was in the woods. Do any of you have a link of how I can look at the document wherein he tells LE about his financial falling out with Beaz and that Baez instructed him not to call LE, but rather him, if and when he should discover the baby's body in the woods?

"just one more day"

hmmm.. well well well.

let me translate this, take your pick

1. it gives her time to run off and and have more time to come up with another story about the whereabouts of her daughter

2. it gives her more time to simply run off probably to another state or country never to be seen again ( of course she would need a little extra time to steal the money from someone to pay for the plane or boat tickets):innocent:

3. it gives her more time to plan another crime that might have been involving the murder of other people such as family members then she could blame the disappearance on the dead people..

this is a monster :furious:

"just one more day"

hmmm.. well well well.

let me translate this, take your pick

1. it gives her time to run off and and have more time to come up with another story about the whereabouts of her daughter

2. it gives her more time to simply run off probably to another state or country never to be seen again ( of course she would need a little extra time to steal the money from someone to pay for the plane or boat tickets):innocent:

3. it gives her more time to plan another crime that might have been involving the murder of other people such as family members then she could blame the disappearance on the dead people..

this is a monster :furious:

I HAVE WONDERED IF LATE AT NIGHT WHEN THEY ARE ALONE WITH THEIR THOUGHTS IF IT IS INEVITABLE THAT MOM AND POP WORRY OVER WHO THE INTENDED VICTIMS OF THE NECK BREAKING AND HOUSE HOUSE HOLD WEAPONS SEARCHES ON THE FAMILY COMPUTER WERE. Talk about sleeping with the enemy, if they ever have that epiphany, justice may have a chance.

I HAVE WONDERED IF LATE AT NIGHT WHEN THEY ARE ALONE WITH THEIR THOUGHTS IF IT IS INEVITABLE THAT MOM AND POP WORRY OVER WHO THE INTENDED VICTIMS OF THE NECK BREAKING AND HOUSE HOUSE HOLD WEAPONS SEARCHES ON THE FAMILY COMPUTER WERE. Talk about sleeping with the enemy, if they ever have that epiphany, justice may have a chance.

uh huh

that's the truth right there [bbm]

although I'm pretty certain justice will prevail w/o their ephiphany

I only hope they don't waste their entire lives in denial

btw, thanks to all for the replies on my cheque question

very few (if any) retailers here accept cheques

when I use a credit card, I get asked for my d.l. but that's b/c I don't sign my credit cards & they want to compare the signature and/or see if the pic looks like me

which really is ridiculous b/c I can go through the self-checkout & the machine doesn't ask me for i.d. to verify my identity if I pay by credit card :waitasec:

Anyone know where Cindy got the name "bat phones" from? <I know it is from the show "Batman" but did she just begin using it to refer to the prepaid phones she admitting using? Sounds more like a Leeism. > In any case, that is pretty funny.

These phone taps may be what lead to the DP back on?

The Utube says 'I dont have anything to talk to them', but
I hear "I'll never get to talk to 'em"
Anybody else hear something different?

that's what I heard too "I'll never get to talk to them"

or "now I'll never get to talk to them (or him)."
or "all I ever did was talk to them..." "all they ever did was/ all they ever get was".....something.

edited to add: it sounds almost like the "backward speech". Maybe she speaks backward speech in real life. That's it!

it makes me so sad hearing the fear in Cindy's voice as she's trying to get some kind of answers out of Casey but is getting this total blank from her. She's almost choking trying to speak, she's so scared and upset. So sad. Thanks for the link, it is interesting listening to it more closely now for Casey's words.

Let us Pray For Caylee Marie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw, thanks to all for the replies on my cheque question

very few (if any) retailers here accept cheques

when I use a credit card, I get asked for my d.l. but that's b/c I don't sign my credit cards & they want to compare the signature and/or see if the pic looks like me

which really is ridiculous b/c I can go through the self-checkout & the machine doesn't ask me for i.d. to verify my identity if I pay by credit card :waitasec:

O.T. When I was a lot younger (well 22) I worked at a gas station and I had a group of kids come in buying gas, beer, cigarettes and snacks (tons of stuff) and they handed me a credit card with a woman's name on it. My hinky meter went up and asked them whose credit card that this was and the young man stated that it was his mothers... I told him that he was going to have to call his mother so that I could verify that he was able to use it... he gets mad and storms out. I immediately called the other gas stations (3 others) in the area to warn them that these kids could be using a stolen charge card and called the cops. It was infact a stolen credit card and the owner came up to thank me the next day.

I always checked ID's when someone used a credit card... mostly because my mom's was stolen once and they went on a nice little shopping spree. Better safe than sorry.

Anyone know where Cindy got the name "bat phones" from? <I know it is from the show "Batman" but did she just begin using it to refer to the prepaid phones she admitting using? Sounds more like a Leeism. > In any case, that is pretty funny.

Didn't Lee also call them "bat phones" during his depo? I think I remember hearing that.

it makes me so sad hearing the fear in Cindy's voice as she's trying to get some kind of answers out of Casey but is getting this total blank from her. She's almost choking trying to speak, she's so scared and upset. So sad. Thanks for the link, it is interesting listening to it more closely now for Casey's words.

I felt that way at first when I heard the last 911 call. However, that changed for me when I realized that Cindy and George did what they could BEFORE that call to clean up Casey's car. Cindy and George had to have known that Casey was into something really bad. They knew what the smell was and that someone who had died had been in Casey's trunk. For me I lost all sympathy for them when they decided that their family was more important than the family of the person that had been in the trunk, not to mention the person themself. I also feel that Cindy put 2 and 2 together right before that 3rd 911 call and knew that it was Caylee that had died and was the cause of the smell.

I felt that way at first when I heard the last 911 call. However, that changed for me when I realized that Cindy and George did what they could BEFORE that call to clean up Casey's car. Cindy and George had to have known that Casey was into something really bad. They knew what the smell was and that someone who had died had been in Casey's trunk. For me I lost all sympathy for them when they decided that their family was more important than the family of the person that had been in the trunk, not to mention the person themself. I also feel that Cindy put 2 and 2 together right before that 3rd 911 call and knew that it was Caylee that had died and was the cause of the smell.

AMEN to all you said in your post! Peeps that don't know the whole inside and out story of the A's feel sorry for them. Lord knows, I would like to feel empathy for them but as you said they have destroyed too much evidence in this case. I do pray for them that they will see through the denial and accept reality.:angel:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back