The Anthonys think we're the crazy ones

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
While watching the video of Lee's depo, the light bulb went off. He is asked something like why would Casey do what Zanny told her to do. He laughs, (so freaky to hear) and says it's "obvious", if someone has your kid, you do what they tell you, continuous laughter and he nearly snorts with scorn at the stupid question.

It dawned on me that the Anthonys think WE are the crazy ones. WE being LE and the public. They think we're all conspiratorial nuts who can't see how obvious it all is and that Casey is totally believable and innocent.

I don't know, maybe I need to switch my light bulb to an eco-bulb. :crazy:

Well, Casey called us all "ignorant" in the Aug 14th jail visit with her parents. :floorlaugh:

What is wrong with this family? CMA.... and you kiss your bracelets two times? They are definitely "out there". And I thought my family was bad. Geez!

:floorlaugh: Oh, dunlurken, I was thinking the same thing! :floorlaugh:

The Anthonys are worse than my family ever was! Nutty as my family could be at times, they would have NEVER covered for me if I had killed my child. And I could forget about cozy family jailhouse visits.

Agreed again, LA is bizarre, his actions are bizarre, his laughter is sinister, and his niece is dead at the hands of his sister.

"At times they almost seem like a family of grifters."

There is no "almost" here, in my opinion.

Cindy's wardrobe and jewelry look better because she has "somewhere" found some money to spend. George has worked part time, if that, for years. Cindy worked, but let me tell you, she was not pulling in THAT much as a nurse for a home health company. I'd guess $60-$80,000 per year. It's not like she has a Master's Degree in Nursing and is a hospital executive.

Cindy was supporting the family including Casey and Caylee. And the little girl had nice furniture and looked to have just about any and everything a little child could have.

Cindy has not worked since last July at this point. Even the most generous company isn't going to pay someone their salary forever, now are they?

Lee said in his depo that he moved into his parents' house to "help them out financially". Lee who is challenged in speaking the English language properly, could be making how much managiing the PARKING for "events"? (Did this man attend college? If so, where?) If he is helping them with their finances, in my opinion he is helping them to figure out how to make money off the situation in which they find themselves.

I think you are on to something here. I know someone who is making no where near 80k a year with two kids and a good for nothing hubby. I don't know how long ago it was when we could actually say "well at least he's working part time (24 hours a week)". Yes, I do know it was over 10 years ago!!!:furious: Anyway.....financially they are kaput. And the A's live in a mansion compared to this person's house. But, like Cindy, anything to keep up an appearance. But, for whom? No one I know thinks that the A's or the person I am referring to lead charmed lives. So please who are these attempts of appearances for? Sorry for the rant!

We all may be a little crazy, who isn't? But we're not THAT crazy, thank goodness.:crazy:

This has probably already been touched on, since I am days behind, and just now listening to Lee's deposition, but I had to stop, because it is driving me crazy.
I'm to the part where Lee is telling the Jay Blanchard Park story. :rolleyes:
So, Casey's story is she went to JBP to meet up with ZFG and drop Caylee off so she could go to work. ZFG decides, instead of just taking Caylee and then calling Casey later to tell her she has actually KIDNAPPED Caylee, to forcibly take a child that was going to be handed off to her willingly, as a babysitter situation. In a public place. With the chance of a major scene. UH HUH. Now, how stupid would a person have to be to do something like that? And how much more stupid would a person have to be to believe something like that?
I have sat here and watched Lee, at least a couple of times, answer a question with statements of how he didn't even bother to ask because the answer was so obvious, of course this was done this way, roll eyes, etc. Then he proceeds to spout off this inane nonsense that a 6 year old wouldn't believe like it is gospel.
Me to Lee: :slap:

Wow. The level of just plain messed-up in this family boggles my mind.
Lanie

Excellent post!

You would think that discussing his DEAD NIECE and the potential that his own sister was responsible would make him feel a bit more SOMBER...instead, he seems relaxed and confident and has an almost happy-go-lucky attitude to the entire process...I don't know, but his laughter seems completely misplaced, both in the original interview he did with LE and now in this deposition with J. Morgan...What about this is funny or strikes anyone else as humorous in the least about a tiny little girl who lost her life because her mother wanted "The beautiful life" and felt she could not achieve that with a "snotnosed" kid along for the ride?

You know, I don't think LA was relaxed or calm at all. He tries to come off as professional and serious and attentive. But, he comes across as nervous and very, very enraged to me. Look closely at his mouth, the thin, controlled lips. I think his laughter is a sign of his anger and utter disgust at times. At least, at his depo.
During his LE interviews it actually came off as excitement to me. He enjoys "working with LE" and being a big shot. Reminds me of a SP type of person. I think during the depo, there were a couple of times when his laughter was a sign more of excitement than of anger (excitement over being on camera and the center of such important attention), but most of it was a sign of pure rage. Very odd person.

I think that is true. I also think Morgan was giving Lee enough rope to hang himself. If he asked him tougher questions or pushed harder, Lee might have clammed up. With a little flattery, the boy just rambled on. Morgan might have also wanted to make nice so George and Cindy won't be scared away. Their depo would be more interesting than Lee's, IMO.

ITA! And, I sorta get the impression that this is not only to "clear" ZFG's name, but also to help put KC away. Kinda like "How dare you kill your kid and then put some random person out there as a kidnapper and tell all these lies to police and think you are going to get away with it! We will just see about that!"

You know, I don't think LA was relaxed or calm at all. He tries to come off as professional and serious and attentive. But, he comes across as nervous and very, very enraged to me. Look closely at his mouth, the thin, controlled lips. I think his laughter is a sign of his anger and utter disgust at times. At least, at his depo.
During his LE interviews it actually came off as excitement to me. He enjoys "working with LE" and being a big shot. Reminds me of a SP type of person. I think during the depo, there were a couple of times when his laughter was a sign more of excitement than of anger (excitement over being on camera and the center of such important attention), but most of it was a sign of pure rage. Very odd person.

I haven't gotten to the end of the depo yet, but from what I have seen so far, he seems to initiate the laugh thing when he is relaying something it doesn't seem he believes.
'Casey says Jeff Hopkins introduced her to Zanny, but a DIFFERENT Jeff Hopkins than the one I know, bwaa haa haa. Haven't been able to track him down...'
'Casey said she was in Jacksonville, bwaa haa haa, but I know from facebook she was still in Orlando...'
'Mom claims to have heard the name Zanny before, bwaa haa haa...'

IMO, if these people are really earnestly trying to cover up for Casey, they are doing a horrible, horrible job. Lee says he believes everything his sister tells him, then seems to go out of his way to make sure ZFG's lawyers know some stuff she lied about. He gives extra info that makes it look worse than if he had just answered the question as asked. Cindy with the whole pizza thing, even after it was tested repeatedly, she stuck to that same lame story. If you're gonna go with a lie, put at least a little thought into it. These lies they have told are so OBVIOUSLY untrue it is like a joke.
Lanie

ITA! And, I sorta get the impression that this is not only to "clear" ZFG's name, but also to help put KC away. Kinda like "How dare you kill your kid and then put some random person out there as a kidnapper and tell all these lies to police and think you are going to get away with it! We will just see about that!"

Any truthful information he is able to reveal, I say "Go for it" and God bless you, John Morgan!

Un-lurking - Just a few observations : I was also very annoyed by LA laughing during his depo and of course in true Anthony style he used a "big" word that did not work with his sentence . When speaking about the many police officers at the house on July 15 -16 he stated there were a "plethora of police officers at the house". Plethora is used to refer to an superabundance of something as in an excess. Was LA saying that there were to many police officers responding to the situation of his missing niece? This guy is not a smart as he thinks he is.

Second observation - Cindy has certainly polished her look - a great improvement over the tank tops and shorts. I don't think I have ever in this entire time seen her in the same outfit twice. I can tell she has lost weight and I am sure her old clothes no longer fit but where is the $$$ coming from for all the new outfits?

Sorry for the long post - Re-lurking.

Un-lurking - Just a few observations : I was also very annoyed by LA laughing during his depo and of course in true Anthony style he used a "big" word that did not work with his sentence . When speaking about the many police officers at the house on July 15 -16 he stated there were a "plethora of police officers at the house". Plethora is used to refer to an superabundance of something as in an excess. Was LA saying that there were to many police officers responding to the situation of his missing niece? This guy is not a smart as he thinks he is.

Second observation - Cindy has certainly polished her look - a great improvement over the tank tops and shorts. I don't think I have ever in this entire time seen her in the same outfit twice. I can tell she has lost weight and I am sure her old clothes no longer fit but where is the $$$ coming from for all the new outfits?

Welcome back, ndrew! Interesting observation about the use of the word "plethora."

Given Lee's apparent lack of respect for authority and law enforcement, he probably did think there was an "over abundance" of police at the house. Ironic if he did use the word correctly - I don't think he is nearly as smart as he seems to believe himself to be. :sothere:

This has probably already been touched on, since I am days behind, and just now listening to Lee's deposition, but I had to stop, because it is driving me crazy.
So, Casey's story is she went to JBP to meet up with ZFG and drop Caylee off so she could go to work. ZFG decides, instead of just taking Caylee and then calling Casey later to tell her she has actually KIDNAPPED Caylee, to forcibly take a child that was going to be handed off to her willingly, as a babysitter situation. In a public place. With the chance of a major scene. UH HUH. Now, how stupid would a person have to be to do something like that? And how much more stupid would a person have to be to believe something like that?
I have sat here and watched Lee, at least a couple of times, answer a question with statements of how he didn't even bother to ask because the answer was so obvious, of course this was done this way, roll eyes, etc. Then he proceeds to spout off this inane nonsense that a 6 year old wouldn't believe like it is gospel.

Lanie

You are so right. Why on earth would ZG take the child with force, when in fact she was going to be given the child anyway. All ZG had to do was not return the child to KC and say "Oh by the way, I am keeping the child". This kidnapping theory isnt going to fly. Maybe pigs will but this aint!

Lanie

Mommy taught her boy well!

:floorlaugh: Oh, dunlurken, I was thinking the same thing! :floorlaugh:

The Anthonys are worse than my family ever was! Nutty as my family could be at times, they would have NEVER covered for me if I had killed my child. And I could forget about cozy family jailhouse visits.

Agreed again, LA is bizarre, his actions are bizarre, his laughter is sinister, and his niece is dead at the hands of his sister.

Bold is mine-

Sadly, mine would. My mom would probably end up killing herself because of the guilt but there is no doubt in my mind she would do exactly what we believe Cindy is doing for Casey.

Kind of like "if you won't do as I say (or think like I think) I'll just take my toys and go home." Children think like that.

Immature and emotionally stunted would be a great way to describe this family. Look at Casey, she's never matured beyond Junior High. I've decided that I DO want to read the 5 or 8 pages of Ga's suicide note. There might be some interesting family dynamic revealed. Maybe it'll give me a clue as to why they are so wacked.

Bold is mine-

Sadly, mine would. My mom would probably end up killing herself because of the guilt but there is no doubt in my mind she would do exactly what we believe Cindy is doing for Casey.

Then for the love of god, can you explain to me why your mom/Cindy would do that? My oldest sister is just like that and I can't figure her out either. She wasn't mad when her son robbed a bank, she was mad at the person who she wrongly thought turned him in..I mean it couldn't have been the fact that his picture was all over the news..arrrgghh.

Bolded by me.
LOL! I noticed that, too, and then later, when he couldn't come up with the word 'extortion' to explain what he thought the evil kidnappers were doing to Casey. Instead of donations, maybe someone could send a dictionary and thesaurus. Read a book, people!
Lanie

Everly, you are so right! They do think "we" are the "crazy" ones!

I completely do not understand LA.

You know, there is something so creepy about Lee. Even if I didn't know him from this case, I wouldn't trust him if I met him in a bar or saw him in the dark. Something is just not right. The only decent person in that family is poor George. He is totally outnumbered and outgunned.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back