The Argument that Ron and Misty had.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree about the fight being about babysitting. I just happen to believe it was that Misty didn't want to do it for Ronald.

Ding Ding Ding! I think you're right. :clap:

IMO....the fight was about what happened to Haleigh and what to do about it. Just sayin'.

Seems to me....if Ronald was REALLY worried about his kids...he would have called TN or GGMS and told them to go check.

Seems to me....if Ronald was REALLY worried about his kids...he would have called TN or GGMS and told them to go check.
If Ron was not upset or concerned does it make sence that the fight was anything but a minor disagreement and of no relivance to HaLeigh and her being abducted... Just a thought.

IMO....the fight was about what happened to Haleigh and what to do about it. Just sayin'.

Hey teh, I'm thinking if there really was an argument over the phone at 8:30 pm and RC was really at work at that time, the "BIG" argument was over what had happened to Haleigh before he went in to work and he was wanting her to take care of it while he was at work so he would have an alibi...JMO

Hey teh, I'm thinking if there really was an argument over the phone at 8:30 pm and RC was really at work at that time, the "BIG" argument was over what had happened to Haleigh before he went in to work and he was wanting her to take care of it while he was at work so he would have an alibi...JMO
What about the kids being seen by neighbors, A/C guy and family (Croslin and Sykes) and Jr.s statements. No phone or car how would Misty acomplish this?

I agree that calling his mother or someone else in the family to go check would be a good thing after the phone was shut off, however I'm thinking he chose to not get his family involved because he didn't want them to know about problems between him and Misty. I doubt that TN was all that thrilled about this young girl shacking up with her son and he wouldn't want to give her any ammunition to use against the choices he was making.

VB

What about the kids being seen by neighbors, A/C guy and family (Croslin and Sykes) and Jr.s statements. No phone or car how would Misty acomplish this?

With the help of the bolded part. And she must of had a phone........or how would they have been fighting on it?

We really have no proof neighbors, A/C guy Croslin or Sykes really saw Haleigh alive and well that afternoon or evening..
And in reference to HOW would Misty accomplish this? Misty did have a phone, and I suspect maybe more than one as I suspect Ron C did too... I also suspect the deed was carried out with a little HELP from others...JMO.

We really have no proof neighbors, A/C guy Croslin or Sykes really saw Haleigh alive and well that afternoon or evening..
And in reference to HOW would Misty accomplish this? Misty did have a phone, and I suspect maybe more than one as I suspect Ron C did too... I also suspect the deed was carried out with a little HELP from others...JMO.
HaLeigh was abducted after 12 am and before 3 am. Tuesday morning febuary 10th

HaLeigh was abducted after 12 am and before 3 am. Tuesday morning febuary 10th

With what timeline are you drawing the conclusion that 12 a.m.-3 a.m. is the time to look at for Haleigh's disappearance?

The GGM said in an interview that she saw both children at around seven that evening.

The GGM said in an interview that she saw both children at around seven that evening.

GGS added that after around 8 days or so, and after she described when she saw Haleigh for the last time........a description that had nothing to do with being at the trailer that day.

Speculation can some times cloud the truth. We need to be responsible in our assumptions of the facts and leave rumors and speculation out of it if we are to discover the truth that the facts do reveal. Don't you agree?:blowkiss:

Speculation can some times cloud the truth. We need to be responsible in our assumptions of the facts and leave rumors and speculation out of it if we are to discover the truth that the facts do reveal. Don't you agree?:blowkiss:

Please understand, I'm not attempting to argue. However, in this case, it has been nearly impossible to discern "fact" from fiction. We know people are lying because stories do not jibe together as told. We know people are lying because their own stories have changed.

Facts and truth are not what we're dealing with here.

Please understand, I'm not attempting to argue. However, in this case, it has been nearly impossible to discern "fact" from fiction. We know people are lying because stories do not jibe together as told. We know people are lying because their own stories have changed.

Facts and truth are not what we're dealing with here.
LOL I know I am just as frustrated with all this carp we have had to read and reread and the videos that have been under constant review to try and collect the truth and the facts from. I am personally commited to finding and exposing the truth no matter who is at fault and or guilty. Feel sorry that all of them have had hard and self destructive lives and we are now in the posistion to critizise all of them without knowing the truth, but, it still doesn't mean I have forgotten Haleigh and one of them has done this (IT WAS NOT A STRANGER) and after 7 months I want justice now and am willing to look at every possible aspect With resposibility and come to a logical conclusion together with all of you. I do not like TO and will be on my very best behavior. :blowkiss:

GGS added that after around 8 days or so, and after she described when she saw Haleigh for the last time........a description that had nothing to do with being at the trailer that day.
That's what's being reported and when. I'm just not willing to say everyone of these people are lying.

We would be hearing it from everywhere, Crystals side that they have bumped the time line up. Do you have any links that now this is not true, or the time line should be looked at before the ac guy?

Debs have you seen my post on the theory thread?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back