The A's..In Denial or Covering Up the Crime?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

The A's..In Denial or Covering up the crime?

• Denial

Votes: 91 17.8%
  • Covering up the crime

Votes: 366 71.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 55 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about all of the theft charges? How will she waltz away on those?

Well, my goodness, the theft wasn't her fault--Her mother made her do it! (Out of desperate need...or bad example...or failure to prosecute her long ago when she stole things?)

:banghead:

That's another thing that bugs me, CA can't even address the fact her daughter is a thief. How can she address the fact she killed her daughter. All of them know about KC stealing and lying, but it sounds like CA just fluffs it off, "oh, she may have told some half truths" What Ever !!!:behindbar

Exactly. It's not my fault if LE, FBI, or anyone else hasn't figured out how to eventually drag the truth from my daughter--obviously they are deficient and incompetent!

OMG this is scary.

Well, my goodness, the theft wasn't her fault--Her mother made her do it! (Out of desperate need...or bad example...or failure to prosecute her long ago when she stole things?)

:banghead:

Actually there's a kernel of truth to the last two, or in KC's own words, "I SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOPPED A LONG TIME AGO." Only problem is, all her self-awareness and insightfulness reveals both a lack of conscience--and a consciousness of guilt. IMO

I hope so , that way they can have all of their holiday meals together....Salisbury steak anyone?

Some people use it as shorthand for CAYLEE.

:eek: No offense to anyone, but when the day comes that I can not spell Caylee's name without abbreviating, I'll quit posting. (I can't even stand to see it spelled incorrectly!)

:eek: No offense to anyone, but when the day comes that I can not spell Caylee's name without abbreviating, I'll quit posting. (I can't even stand to see it spelled incorrectly!)

I am in 100% agreement with you!! That poor little girl deserves to at least have us use her whole name.

How can you cover up a crime if you don't believe a crime occurred?

I agree so much with this....I was looking at some of the pictures of Cindy and George...is it just me that has noticed, they have lost a lot of weight both of them. That to me says they are very upset..I know this may seem to step on ppls toes a bit...no offense at all to anyone....but a lot of people have been posting about how insane or ridiculous they are when none of them seem to have gone through the situation. What I am saying is who are we to judge them? Just think really really hard about how you would feel if your child thats right the one that you gave birth to and raised whom you love does something like this. Your first thought is no my child wouldn't do this bc thats what unconditional love does. Ok now think you have lost one of the most precious things in your life...your grandchild you would be overwhelmed with grief. now add the two together my god can you even imagine?! Oh and lets just add a little cherry to top it all off...now you have protesters and the media watching your house 24/7 people throwing tomb stones in your yard reminding you that your granddaughter is dead and your daughter may as well be dead if everything is true. I just am tiered of hearing everyone saying oh well i would do this i would do that...the mind is such a powerful thing and when you go through something so painful it makes you act in strange ways...I just see it as denial and hurt...please have some compassion they are people too. no one has gone through all of this that they have. dont act like you know what you would do..I just had to say that. People want answers because we are curious so we are annoyed when its taking them so long to grieve. Sorry if i stepped on any toes but i had to get my opinion out there and hope someone agrees...:)

How could anyone stand the pain? I have a 20 year-old daughter and two year-old granddaughter and God forbid we were ever living this nightmare I will tell you how I could stand it: Because the pain of never knowing where my granddaughter was; plus seeing the ultimate cost of 20 years of enablement, inaccountability and deceit; seeing my daughter w/out desperately needed counsel and treatment; and of keeping her ill and/or a prisoner of deceit, would be INFINITELY GREATER. JMO

Hi, Kiki.
This is a very profound insight.
I really appreciate your sharing this with us.
I hope we can pursue your excellent comments more fully.
Thank you so much.:clap::clap:

Are the A's in denial ? Yes and no , when they are in front of the media they are in denial mode but in the privacy of their home they have faced the sad truth from day one and helped cover up . JMO

I agree so much with this....I was looking at some of the pictures of Cindy and George...is it just me that has noticed, they have lost a lot of weight both of them. That to me says they are very upset..I know this may seem to step on ppls toes a bit...no offense at all to anyone....but a lot of people have been posting about how insane or ridiculous they are when none of them seem to have gone through the situation. What I am saying is who are we to judge them? Just think really really hard about how you would feel if your child thats right the one that you gave birth to and raised whom you love does something like this. Your first thought is no my child wouldn't do this bc thats what unconditional love does. Ok now think you have lost one of the most precious things in your life...your grandchild you would be overwhelmed with grief. now add the two together my god can you even imagine?! Oh and lets just add a little cherry to top it all off...now you have protesters and the media watching your house 24/7 people throwing tomb stones in your yard reminding you that your granddaughter is dead and your daughter may as well be dead if everything is true. I just am tiered of hearing everyone saying oh well i would do this i would do that...the mind is such a powerful thing and when you go through something so painful it makes you act in strange ways...I just see it as denial and hurt...please have some compassion they are people too. no one has gone through all of this that they have. dont act like you know what you would do..I just had to say that. People want answers because we are curious so we are annoyed when its taking them so long to grieve. Sorry if i stepped on any toes but i had to get my opinion out there and hope someone agrees...:)
I was being facetious..They ARE trying to cover up thr crime...so they must believe a crime has been committed. Read the whole post. NOT in DENIAL.

Kiki, the original message was mine (deleted by me soon after because I felt badly about being such a cynic), but
more importantly, YOU have just authored a new and perfect word for the entire A family's behavior: "Crazymaking."

Perfect. Absolutely perfect. :)

Great, isn't it?
Crazymaking, as far as I know, came to be used in therapeutic terms and then in daily life, at least in California, as a polite way of defining a more graphic term. It most aptly describes the effect of a particular kind of verbally and/or emotionally abusive and controlling behavior that has the effect of disorienting, confusing, creating doubt, second-guessing,... destroying confidence and self-esteem of whoever its directed towards.

Sound familiar, anyone?

I was being facetious..They ARE trying to cover up thr crime...so they must believe a crime has been committed. Read the whole post. NOT in DENIAL.
Originally Posted by frankieiiiieee View Post
I agree so much with this....I was looking at some of the pictures of Cindy and George...is it just me that has noticed, they have lost a lot of weight both of them. That to me says they are very upset

Upset? You mean, as in they couldn't recognize the decomp because they were so rotten and now they have realized it and wish they had behaved differently?
My toes aren't stepped on. I have absolutely no qualms about holding the grandparent/parent unit accountable for a pattern of behavior that appears to have effectively allowed their child to also betray and destroy her child, too.
That does not mean that I don't imagine that they do not feel regret and loss. They should. That would be normal.
What is not normal or healthy is the charade, the never ending drama, the contempt for all the common mortals who just won't accept and obey. Oh, and the lies, crazymaking, covering-up, and tampering with evidence.
The fact that they may eat less or eat differently and have disturbed sleep habits is normal, too. Those issues do not exclude them from responsibility here, either. There is so much they could have done over time, and seemingly right up to the last moment, to prevent this tragedy, in my opinion.

* snipped* I have absolutely no qualms about holding the grandparent/parent unit accountable for a pattern of behavior that appears to have effectively allowed their child to also betray and destroy her child, too.
That does not mean that I don't imagine that they do not feel regret and loss. They should. That would be normal.
What is not normal or healthy is the charade, the never ending drama, the contempt for all the common mortals who just won't accept and obey. Oh, and the lies, crazymaking, covering-up, and tampering with evidence.
The fact that they may eat less or eat differently and have disturbed sleep habits is normal, too. Those issues do not exclude them from responsibility here, either. There is so much they could have done over time, and seemingly right up to the last moment, to prevent this tragedy, in my opinion.

:clap::clap::clap:

Don't you all think that IF the A's were "covering up" that LE would have caught on to that by now? Give the investigators a little credit, they have a lot of good experience under their belts plus a sense of decency that apparently most of the public does not have. Consider that they've given George and Cindy a lot of leeway... which they would NOT be doing if they even thought for a second that they were covering for Casey, or were involved in the crime itself! These guys are not idiots... if the A's were committing a crime, they would have been arrested and charged by now.
Have you ever seen one of them accusing them of covering up? Have you ever heard one of them saying anything negative about them? All I have seen and heard from LE is to pray for the family, that they are going through a nightmare. They understand the frustration they are having. They've seen them up close and personal. We haven't. All we see is what the media portrays and that is all negative.
They know that Caylee is dead... and they know that Casey is probably responsible. But they are not going to go on t.v. and admit that because they can't turn their backs on their own daughter. It's hard enough to know you've lost your grandchild... it's going to be just as hard to realize your daughter is going to prison.
If it were my daughter.... I don't think I could face that either. Easier said than done.

Just because Cindy nor George have been charged with anything, and just because the investigators have not indicated to the public or to the media that George and Cindy have assisted in a cover-up does not in any way tell us a thing. They will give you miles and miles of rope and hope that you will become so entangled in it that YOU will hang yourself and they won't have to do a thing but follow along and watch. A police officers job is not to say negative things-their job is to solve the crime...Good cop bad cop is ONE of their methods, but they have many, and I promise that they do not disclose their methods to the press nor to the public during an ongoing investigation. LE knows that Cindy washed those pants. They know that Cindy grabbed the money out of the bill-fold. They know that there was NO pizza whatsoever found in the car and yet Cindy insists that it was rotting pizza smell and she was mistaken. They know that Cindy has lied repeatedly because they have called her on it. Not having charges filed against you does not gurantee innocence of wrongdoing...:eek:

It would be interesting to see the Anthony home phone records. CA's cell records as well. I wonder if in the entire month between June 15 - July 15th she ever called Universal. Even just once. Given that she was having so much trouble catching KC to be able to speak with her, wouldn't it have been logical to try to find her at work?

Just a thought.

I think this is the very reason that Casey stayed in touch daily and sent text messages and called continually-so Cindy would NOT have a reason to try to call her at work. If she had just stopped calling/texting/staying in touch, then Cindy WOULD have called Universal and the gig would have been up much sooner than it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth