The Blue Barrel in the Bedroom? #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow............I just watched the video! The man said it was heavy enough to have held a body! It sounds like the man who helped move the barrel might be able to help LE. It didn't say though if he accompanied DP to where the barrel was taken.

Ok, I am trying to get the video to run, but my dial up is really slow tonight and I don't think it will run!

This is huge news, thanks for the link!!!

ETA: Unfortunately, they didn't name the guy who helped move the barrel, or give any information about how they found out who he was.

On the video it stated, "DP called" this man to help with the barrel. So, it sounds like it's a call that was found though checking the phone records.
I think this shows that DP wasn't as cautious as he thought he was being, using the phone to make contacts - contacts that could be traced!

YES!!! :loser:
I knew DP would hang himself if he was allowed to talk.

leila said:
On the video it stated, "DP called" this man to help with the barrel. So, it sounds like it's a call that was found though checking the phone records.
I think this shows that DP wasn't as cautious as he thought he was being, using the phone to make contacts - contacts that could be traced!
Either that or he thought he could explain it away with that silver tongue of his, (sarcasm)

Wow, thanks Tia! Could this guy be behind the rumor about Drews (brother) that was in the hospital? Has he been in a psych ward this whole time? Has LE known about this? Why the rush to kill himself?

Wow, thanks Tia!
Could this guy be behind the rumor about Drews (brother) that was in the hospital?
Has he been in a psych ward this whole time? Has LE known about this? Why the rush to kill himself?

That's the first thing I thought of SQ when I got the alert, was it Paul?

So many rumors, hopefully tomorrow we'll have a name to go with this un-named man.

How do we know that someone was suicidal? I still can't find that info.

mysteryview,
Thanks so much! ;)

Good golly, that puts a new twist on things doesn't it?

Crossing my fingers and toes that this is not another rumor!

Anyone know where Drew was? rofl!

Did they say what condition he is in?

By tomorrow media will have found out who it is.
The only thing I caught was that he tried to kill himself the day after Stacy disappeared - 4 weeks ago. I didn't hear how he's doing or how they found him and they definitely didn't give a name on that video link.

The only thing I caught was that he tried to kill himself the day after Stacy disappeared - 4 weeks ago. I didn't hear how he's doing or how they found him and they definitely didn't give a name on that video link.

Nope, more like a 'teaser' wasn't it! :crazy:

I'm still trying to find the topix post. Anyone know where it is off hand?

On the family website someone said they have a media contact and their contact said there will be an arrest before morning, but that media contact didn't say it would be DP.

:doh: I hadn't thought of that (it's good I'm not a detective, lol!!) Guess I should've read all the posts before I replied above. :doh:

http://www.topix.com/city/bolingbrook-il/2007/11/cop-once-fired-over-claim-of-betrayal

Sunday Nov 11

I heard that drew's bro flipped while bing interviewed and is now on the 2nd floor at st joe's hosp. the brother confessed to helping drew stuff the body in a 55gal drum and pouring concrete in with it..then they dumped her in a body of water, but he couldn't remember where.

Monday Nov 12

cant reveal my source but it is someone very very close to the investigation..also found out that it was actually a 30gal plastic drum

Monday Nov 12

I thimk they want 2 find the body first

ETA: I'm not sure any of the above have to do with the real barrel moving man. It was just interesting in hindsight and I wanted to post this.

Holy cow! :0
If that person is trustworthy, that's a lot of news.
Now the cops need to see how many bags of cement are missing from DP's house.......or they need to find a receipt for cement he recently bought.

Nope, more like a 'teaser' wasn't it! :crazy:
Yes, TG, definitely a teaser! I hate that. LOL.

On the family website someone said they have a media contact and their contact said there will be an arrest before morning, but that media contact didn't say it would be DP.
Oh great, another tease!! LOL!! I hope it's true, though! Time for bed for me, hoping to hear news of an arrest when I wake up. :D

http://www.topix.com/city/bolingbrook-il/2007/11/cop-once-fired-over-claim-of-betrayal

Sunday Nov 11

I heard that drew's bro flipped while bing interviewed and is now on the 2nd floor at st joe's hosp. the brother confessed to helping drew stuff the body in a 55gal drum and pouring concrete in with it..then they dumped her in a body of water, but he couldn't remember where.
Hmmmm, interesting. We'll have to wait and see if it pans out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbelle