The Blue Barrel in the Bedroom? #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

--->>>Thank YOU!

This article reafirms, the sexually loaded text messages between Rosetto and Stacy the three weeks prior to her disappearance.

MORE importantly though this bit from chicolivings link made me very hopeful about the BLUE BARREL being involved in her disappearance. DP's Denali vehicle was the one the neighbor says, "He saw DP and an 'unidentified man load the blue barrel into immediately JUST AFTER Stacy was reported MISSING."

"A police source said tests conducted on the Denali at the State Police laboratory have not been completed. But another source said police located pieces of blue plastic on the back end of the Denali."

You know what, it sounds like to me that IF he had help loading the barrel at their home THAT he most likely had help unloading it and maybe digging a hole for the body and or the barrel with it OR taking the then empty barrel and disposing of IT elsewhere. Very busy work for ONE man, ya think?

NOW then 'who' would the man have been, and the article makes no mention of the neighbor seeing the barrel loaded into A TRUCK. IF IF IF the neighbor saw them load it into DP's Denali, wouldn't that SAME neighbor have seen a bigger item LIKE A TRUCK that the helpie person came in er, huh?

FRIEND or RELATIVE sticks in my brain, for the HELPIE person!!!!!!

I am also wondering IF IF the neighbor who saw the barrel activity is the husband of Stacys good friend (Sharon Bychowski neighbor and friend of Stacy).

IF IF my assumption is correct that IT might have been her good friends hubby, Then I continue to assume that MAYBE Sharon has told LE some personal information that Stacy MAY have told her about DP.

Good luck to the new group of searchers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a company in Denver area - cannot remember their names, but they have special equipment that can read out 'freshly disturbed earth'.
As I recall they were located in the Highlands Ranch area, south of Denver. Found them when working on a case a LONG time ago. Memory is shot on their name.

DP's goose is cooking in the LE oven, imop. He is headed for the 'Striped Sun Tan Spa.

Are sociopaths fond of fleeing ?, I donut know, anyone know?

From what I read they think they can talk their way out of a paper bag.

I've been thinking about why police thought that Stacy might have been disposed of in water and of the barrel.

Ok, Stacy in a barrel, with effort Drew could have moved without assistance- and most likely would have. But if something was added to cover the body- ie concrete then he would have required assistance. He wouldn't have needed concrete if he was intending to bury it, so it stands to reason that he intended to put in it water.

Ok, he gets assistance to move the barrel and is intending to take it to a body of water. Where would he dump it? He wouldn't want it along the edge of the water, to high a possibility that someone might take an interest in it. So dumping it from a bridge? Or use of a boat?

Or, and I just considered this. Hide in plain sight. Around marina's etc. they often use containers filled with concrete to make moorings for boats. So a blue barrel filled with concrete wouldn't look out of place. Police look to deep water usually. Not the edge of a body of water. Of course there is the problem that marina's often have people around that might notice and later connect someone dropping off a blue barrel at their marina. I wonder if there are any little used-poorly maintained marina's in the area? Could this be a possibility?

Has there been any mention of a life insurance policy on Stacy? Since DrewP benefitted so well after kathleens death I'm thinking he would have wanted the same from Stacy. In that case he would want her body found so he could collect sooner than waiting the years it takes to have someone declared dead if no body found. That makes me more inclined that he could try to frame someone else for her death.

VB

I thought long ago Sharon said something about seeing Drew and a man loading a blue barrell into his Denali...but I could be wrong. Or she may have been repaeting what she had heard. Also earlier this week Ric Mims went up in a plane with AMW to show them remote lake and river areas Drew knew of..wonder if any of them are near the area where Scott Rossetto lives..since it looks like Drew has been trying to frame him.

POLICE LOOKING FOR MAN WHO MAY HAVE LOADED RECEPTACLE INTO VEHICLE WITH EX-OFFICER

A neighbor told police he spotted Drew Peterson and a mystery man loading a large blue barrel into the disgraced cop's GMC Denali hours after his young wife was last seen alive, sources said.

The identity of the man accompanying Peterson was not known, a pair of police sources said.

"That's who we're looking for," one of the sources said, describing the barrel as blue and large.

"It's between 35 and 55 gallons," he said. "Big enough to put someone in."

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/663574,4_1_JO23_PETERSON_S1.article

I knew it! I knew LE didn't know who the barrel moving guy was.

And I don't think the barrell moving man is coming forward anytime soon either. If he was he would have come forward by now. So this is probably another person that Drew has some sort of hold over..either drugs, or sordid business practices, something like that.
And this man probably ended up with the 25K from the safe in Drew's home..which he then deposited in his won safe.

Way back when at the beginning of all of this, it was also stated that a heavy blue rubbermaid container was moved from an upstairs bedroom. I'm sure a neighbor didn't see that. I theorized before that that info must have come from the kids, who have to be asking, WTF dad? WTF?

I also think the barrel moving man was paid 25K to move it. There is some trail that's going to show a 25K transaction so Drew has to account for it somehow.

--->>>More good finds in chicolivings link above.

"A man from Stacy's past whom she had recently reached out to, 35-year-old Scott Rossetto of Shorewood, admitted that he and the missing woman traded sexually charged text messages for the three weeks leading up to her disappearance. Rossetto denies having carried on an affair with Stacy Peterson, but did say he met her at a Bolingbrook Denny's restaurant nine days before she vanished. An uninvited Drew Peterson interrupted the rendezvous, Rossetto said."

and

"Shorewood searches
A police source says they have "good information" Stacy was dumped in the Shorewood area near the home of Rossetto. Another source said investigators believe the killer may have attempted to frame Rossetto by depositing the body near his house."

Way back when at the beginning of all of this, it was also stated that a heavy blue rubbermaid container was moved from an upstairs bedroom. I'm sure a neighbor didn't see that. I theorized before that that info must have come from the kids, who have to be asking, WTF dad? WTF?

I also think the barrel moving man was paid 25K to move it. There is some trail that's going to show a 25K transaction so Drew has to account for it somehow.

--->>>Great point. 'THE' neighbor who saw the 'man' would also REMEMBER THE DAY AND THE TIME TOO. Wonder who of DP's PD friends or friends would have been available that time of day?

Where OR did DP go 'with' the blue barrel in HIS PERSONAL Danali vehicle? Who would he have met, OR did the neighbor see the MAN leave with the Denali with its 'cargo' in the back ? not likely. Neighbor most likely know who all was in the vehicle when it left, er huh?

A police source says they have "good information" Stacy was dumped in the Shorewood area near the home of Rossetto. Another source said investigators believe the killer may have attempted to frame Rossetto by depositing the body near his house

whoa!....sounds like LE is on to something, hmmm
would make sense that DP would want to try to frame this guy, from everything i've read lately...

Maybe that's what he meant when he said "Stacy is where she wants to be" or whatever the exact words were.

Maybe that's what he meant when he said "Stacy is where she wants to be" or whatever the exact words were.

Sinister and possibly true. Where would you stash a barrel or a body to frame a nurse? I wonder what hobbies Scott has?

I have been thinking about Drew showing up at the Denny's. Being the control freak that it has been widely reported he is, He finds her there with Rosseto
and it begins to play on his mind.
The next nine days he imagines it was more then just a one time "coffee" thing.
He then could of found the new telephone with a number he is not aware of.

He's losing CONTROL. She is starting school soon, she is wanting to move to her own place.

In his mind it's all because of Rosseto. He thinks this of course because of his adulterous past. He thinks she is sneaking around with one goal and one goal only to be with this new guy she was having coffee with.

He can't let that happen of course and he begins to think of killing her. He then thinks about how to do this and get by with it...AGAIN.

He comes home and finds she had been using the new cellphone..this could actually now that I am thinking about it been the first time he discovers the new cellphone.:)

He loses it, and kills her. He then puts her in the blue barrell calls a friend and disposes of it and her.
:eek:

Are there lakes or a river near or around the Sherwood area?

Is Sherwood a seperate town from BB? Or is Sherwood a subdivision of BB?

Scott Rossetto is a nurse.

--->>>One detail that I had missed, hmmm. Wonder IF IF IF they have blue barrels around the hospital where he works for pick up by hazardous materials COMPANY?

Wonder IF IF there is a specific location designated for pick up of hazardous materials on hospital grounds? Pick up one barrel and leave 'DP's barrel in place?

IF IF IF so, would there be special markings on a hospital barrel, er, hmmm.

Interesting new piece of info for me.

HOMEWORK: Hey guys get on the phones in your areas and find out HOW the hospital in your area handles their hazardous waste stuff.

Although LE has never come out and confirmed this, supposedly, there is survelance video of Mark Hacking dumping his wife's body into a dumpster at the hospital he worked at.

Remember Drews demeanor initially? He was downright freaked out and covering his face for a reason. All of a sudden a few weeks later he's cool, calm and joking for the cameras. I think the change came because the time for Stacy to be found has passed. For whatever reason, he now knows she won't be found.

I didn't know SR was a nurse. This along with what I said in my post above makes me think that DP may of thought this is why Stacy was going into nursing. SR's influence.
I think in the nine days since he had seen them together he had a lot of time to plan his crime. He just didn't know when he was going to do it.
I think he stalked SR, found out about his life and decided not only would he kill Stacey but make sure it looked like SR did it. He was framing him.

--->>>One detail that I had missed, hmmm. Wonder IF IF IF they have blue barrels around the hospital where he works for pick up by hazardous materials COMPANY?

Wonder IF IF there is a specific location designated for pick up of hazardous materials on hospital grounds? Pick up one barrel and leave 'DP's barrel in place?

IF IF IF so, would there be special markings on a hospital barrel, er, hmmm.

Interesting new piece of info for me.

HOMEWORK: Hey guys get on the phones in your areas and find out HOW the hospital in your area handles their hazardous waste stuff.

Although LE has never come out and confirmed this, supposedly, there is survelance video of Mark Hacking dumping his wife's body into a dumpster at the hospital he worked at.

Remember Drews demeanor initially? He was downright freaked out and covering his face for a reason. All of a sudden a few weeks later he's cool, calm and joking for the cameras. I think the change came because the time for Stacy to be found has passed. For whatever reason, he now knows she won't be found.

Good point SuzeQ ..and Drew would probably know where all the survalance cameras in town were...being an upstanding cop for the community.

I still wonder is there water around and near Sherwood or possibly a landfill? The barrell probably contained not only Stacy, but her clothing, and his clothing that he was wearing when her demise came about.

I think Drew stewed about this the whole month of October. He probably did think about killing her. But I don't think this was preplanned, because he would not have killed her and moved her body with the kids in the house. He's made alot of mistakes for someone who's in LE IMO. All of his actions since Stacy disappeared look like afterthoughts and CYA to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elenitsa