The Blue Barrel in the Bedroom? #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just dredged up this older article about early on in the investigation. Gives details of the exact type of aircraft Drip Peterson owns. Investigators were asking airport personnel LOTS of questions about what the aircraft can/can't do and pointedly was asking about barrels. Interesting. http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/633460,CST-NWS-boling03.article

Here are more pictures of the Aquila Trike, which DP owned. DP probably couldn't have gotten a barrel in it, especially alone - maybe a body, but I also don't think he could have just dumped Stacy w/o someone finding her by now. I guess that's why LE is concentrating elsewhere. Has DP denied the blue barrel?

IMO DP was a cop with 29 yrs of experience. He knows better than to dump a body in a barrel.

Drew kept his small go kart with wings at an airport called Cushing Field. According to Ric Sims, Cushing is 40 mins from Drew's home.

I heard Ric Mims say that too..that where Drew's plane was kept was not the local airport that is a 5 minute walk, but 40 minutes away. I really don't think that the airport figures in as much as we might think. It is after all Drew's say so that Stacy called at 9 PM Sunday night from the airport saying she was leaving. He is the one that said he left the house on foot to go to the nearby airfield to get her car. I think it is all BS on Drew's part. I think he put Stacey in the car and had someone else help him because both cars were gone when Stacy's sister called at 11:30 PM asking to speak with Stacy. Drew said he was at home then but Stacy was not, she then drives by both cars are gone. It was just an off the cuff story Drew made at on the spur of the moment that facts do not support. I don't think he expected Stacy's sister to be so observant or so fast in picking up that somehting was terribly wrong.

Another thing I have thought of..didn't the police say that they had her cell phone and his..no one leaves like that without taking their cell phone..to atleast check with kids and tell them you miss them, how are they doing, Mommy will be home soon, etc. She never was at any airport. I keep thinking Drew followed her on her way to her sister and this whole thing took place somewhere out in the country but not too far away from home. That's the reason two cars were needed to retrieve the body..or maybe I am wrong

I heard Ric Mims say that too..that where Drew's plane was kept was not the local airport but 40 minutes away. I really don't think that the airport figures in as much as we might think. It is after all Drew's say so that Stacy called at 9 PM Sunday night from the airport saying she was leaving. He is the one that said he left the house on foot to go to the nearby airfield to get her car. I think it is all BS on Drew's part. I think he put Stacey in the car and had someone else help him because both cars were gone when Stacy's sister called at 11:30 PM asking to speak with Stacy. Drew said he was at home then but Stacy was not, she then drives by both cars are gone. It was just an off the cuff story Drew made at on the spur of the moment that facts do not support. I don't think he expected Stacy's sister to be so observant or so fast in picking up that somehting was terribly wrong.

I don't think Drew said that. I think everyone have only been theorizing if that possible.

:blowkiss:thanks Lisa Too! I had a dream of two buildings collapsing two days before 9-11. I also posted a dream about the something collapsing three days before the Minnesota bridge collapsed. If you go to INJESUS.Com and look for the group "HelpForHurtingWomen.com" look in the archives and the dates are there in print in black and white.

That having been said I am not always correct.

I do appreciate some kind of information that confirms something in that dream was right on.

For the record I have never been to or lived in the Midwest or East Coast.

As I said earlier, CuriosityCat, there are several airports nearby. Clow is the airfield nearest DP's home. There is also an airstrip here in Naperville, just a couple miles from DP's. This is an airstrip surrounded by upscale homes - it's called Aero Estates. There's also BrookRidge, in Woodridge/Downer's Grove area, about 14 miles from BB, and the Aurora Airport, and of course, the DuPage Airport (the largest one).

We don't even have a clue as to how long he had before the sister called him. Not really. I think if a plane was involved it may have belonged to a friend of his. I wish they would check all the airports in all the surrounding areas and see if ANY planes left that evening or the next morning and so forth. Maybe the detectives on the police force are doing so. :angel:

As I said earlier, CuriosityCat, there are several airports nearby. Clow is the airfield nearest DP's home. There is also an airstrip here in Naperville, just a couple miles from DP's. This is an airstrip surrounded by upscale homes - it's called Aero Estates. There's also BrookRidge, in Woodridge/Downer's Grove area, about 14 miles from BB, and the Aurora Airport, and of course, the DuPage Airport (the largest one).

We don't even have a clue as to how long he had before the sister called him. Not really. I think if a plane was involved it may have belonged to a friend of his. I wish they would check all the airports in all the surrounding areas and see if ANY planes left that evening or the next morning and so forth. Maybe the detectives on the police force are doing so. :angel:

Oh, CC, I missed a couple of airports. There is one called Joliet Regional (remember Stacy went to Joliet Junior College) and also one in Lockport at Lewis University, which is known for its flight school (I went there for one semester).

Oh, CC, I missed a couple of airports. There is one called Joliet Regional (remember Stacy went to Joliet Junior College) and also one in Lockport at Lewis University, which is known for its flight school (I went there for one semester).

CC, there are so many airports, airstrips, etc. around here and some are so small they don't even require filing of a flight plan.

I wonder if "they" have checked them all??? He originally said that she left for Jamaica. Well, I wonder how he thinks she got there? Of course I haven't heard him say that at all lately.:banghead:

CuriosityCat,

I am impressed by your "dreams" - I also have had "dreams" that rang true. I can't believe these things are happening in our beautiful neighborhood. Since I moved here 10 1/2 years ago, there have been more mysteries and tragedies than I care to think about. This is truly such a nice area...what is the problem? Here I sit, about equidistant from both the Stebic and Peterson homes...and let's not forget the Marilyn Lemack (sp?) case...where she killed her three children while divorcing her doctor husband. Yikes! Maybe it's time to move away???

I wonder if "they" have checked them all??? He originally said that she left for Jamaica. Well, I wonder how he thinks she got there? Of course I haven't heard him say that at all lately.:banghead:

Perhaps, but then again, maybe not. Those smaller ones don't require filing of a flight plan. signing off for the night - I'll check back in the early morning - get up for work at 4:30 a.m.

I didn't know that! I thought in this age of high security that everyone had to file a flight plan. Thanks for telling me, I learn something or somethings new here each day! Being that, that is the case, it may not be that easy to track down. Would the FAA have a radar record of ALL flights?

Perhaps, but then again, maybe not. Those smaller ones don't require filing of a flight plan.

I didn't know that! I thought in this age of high security that everyone had to file a flight plan. Thanks for telling me, I learn something or somethings new here each day! Being that, that is the case, it may not be that easy to track down. Would the FAA have a radar record of ALL flights?

That I don't know. Maybe someone else here knows.

I don't have an answer to the flight plan for an ultra light craft.

I am now wondering IF IF DP's brother/brothers? (how many siblings does he have ?) might have a pilots license and a plane of their own?

Wonder what his brother/brothers do for a living?

The barrel needs to be found! Size and circumstances of this case are too coincidental for the barrel to not be involved somehow.

I don't have an answer to the flight plan for an ultra light craft.

I am now wondering IF IF DP's brother/brothers? (how many siblings does he have ?) might have a pilots license and a plane of their own?

Wonder what his brother/brothers do for a living?

The barrel needs to be found! Size and circumstances of this case are too coincidental for the barrel to not be involved somehow.

I'm with you on that, Camper. I've thought that since I first heard of "the barrel".
Wouldn't they (LE) have some type of sonar/radar equipment that would be able to pick up on barrel's on the bottom of a water way? I would think with all of the high-tech equipment available today, they would have some type of resource to make searches of that type move along more quickly.
Has anyone heard how the water searches are coming along? I haven't ehard anything reported on that lately, but then again it's hard to stay up for the late night programs.

POLICE LOOKING FOR MAN WHO MAY HAVE LOADED RECEPTACLE INTO VEHICLE WITH EX-OFFICER

A neighbor told police he spotted Drew Peterson and a mystery man loading a large blue barrel into the disgraced cop's GMC Denali hours after his young wife was last seen alive, sources said.

The identity of the man accompanying Peterson was not known, a pair of police sources said.

"That's who we're looking for," one of the sources said, describing the barrel as blue and large.

"It's between 35 and 55 gallons," he said. "Big enough to put someone in."

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/663574,4_1_JO23_PETERSON_S1.article

Chicoliving your link did not work for me, BUT, a great find,

I googled to ?'purchase'? for grins -->>35 55 gallon blue drum and got this link.

http://www.globalindustrial.com/gcs/product/productInfo.web?&infoParam.itemKey=30047795&infoParam.picGroupKey=3021

TIGHT HEAD PLASTIC DRUMS
Extremely strong and rigid, can be used for shipping a wide range of regulated and nonregulated liquid products including chemicals, hazardous wastes and food products. Lighter, easier to handle and stack than a steel drum, reduces shipping costs. Standard bung configuration of a 2" and 3/4" NPT plugs or one 2" buttress. Extra large molded lifting ring provides improves drum handling. Compliant with DOT(UN), USDA and FDA. UN #1H1/Y1.9/150.
Plastic Drum 55 Gallon Closed Head

Product SpecificationsCAPACITY GALLONS 55 COLOR FINISH Blue CONSTRUCTION Plastic DIAMETER INCHES 23-1/2 HEIGHT INCHES 35 TYPE Closed Head UN RATING 1H1/Y1.9/150 What does a UN rating 1H1/Y1.9/150 mean? I googled this
Found this link
http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0110A&L=SAFETY&P=11396

I only copied the last bit at this link.

Quote--> ""So how do you know what pressure your chemical
> mixtures may emit. We are considering a 100 rating but want to know why we
> are using a 150 to begin with. The chemicals in the drums are stable.
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thank you
> Megan Sandy
> CPC
> Environmental Health and Safety Manager
> 954-974-5440 ext 308""[/b]

These barrels can be used for shipping as well, go to the link and read.

My initial curiosity remains and wondering if the ratings are giving to specific barrel ratings by -->COLOR, such as BLUE for the chemical rating shown in red above.

The bigger questions LE should ask imop, would include, 1. Why did DP have this blue barrel in the first place ?, and 2. Wonder what he told LE about What he used the blue barrel for? 3. Why did he have it taken away?

POLICE LOOKING FOR MAN WHO MAY HAVE LOADED RECEPTACLE INTO VEHICLE WITH EX-OFFICER

A neighbor told police he spotted Drew Peterson and a mystery man loading a large blue barrel into the disgraced cop's GMC Denali hours after his young wife was last seen alive, sources said.

The identity of the man accompanying Peterson was not known, a pair of police sources said.

"That's who we're looking for," one of the sources said, describing the barrel as blue and large.

"It's between 35 and 55 gallons," he said. "Big enough to put someone in."

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/663574,4_1_JO23_PETERSON_S1.article

A police source says they have "good information" Stacy was dumped in the Shorewood area near the home of Rossetto. Another source said investigators believe the killer may have attempted to frame Rossetto by depositing the body near his house

whoa!....sounds like LE is on to something, hmmm
would make sense that DP would want to try to frame this guy, from everything i've read lately...

It would also make sense when you add in Drew says she ran off with another man, then Drew deposits her body near the other man's home to make it look like Rossetto killed her. But what reason would Rossetto ever have had to kill Stacy? I think Drew would have known that the other man killing Stacy was far less likely then Drew killing her, the other man would have no motive...where as Drew had motive, opportunity and the means. But once again I think Drew counted on everyone beleiving him, Stacy's family not being so quick to pick up on the fact something was very wrong..and because he's a policeman no one would suspect him....what wrong thinking on Drew's part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth