The BRAND NEW Zanny the nanny story that KC wrote in jailhouse letters

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet that cute attorney KC had a crush on suggested this great idea and she ran with it. When this version doesn't pan out, there will be another and another. It's just all so hard to explain away, but KC keeps trying. There will not be an explanation that KC OR her attorneys can sell IMO.

It sounds more like forgiving the Real Zany is KC saying she is forgiving herself. Unless the "Real Zany" is a jailer she has had little contact with ANYONE on the outside world. JMO

This has "Smokey the Bear" help stamp out forest fires all over it.......Good try though MagicCat JMO

~ Respectfully snipped ~

I might be wrong, but I highly doubt magic-cat was stating this as her opinion as to what happened. I think it is very, very likely this is the direction the defense was going in. With all we know, it doesn't make a lick of sense to us, but we all know the defense doesn't care too much about making complete sense. They just throw carp out there, hoping for that one glimmer of "reasonable doubt". If there is one person on the jury who endured sexual abuse or incest, they might just think this is possible.

I knew the moment I heard the incest allegations it would be part of the defense. And now with her statement "only my defense team and I know this" . . . well, it's all coming together now. What about the "real" Zany knowing about this? What about the person who murdered Caylee knowing about this? What about anyone she contacted to proceed with her move?

I'm just glad this came out now so the SA can dig through these sexual abuse claims and show them for the nonsense they are (hopefully!) And *IF* they are true :eek: well, it's a whole different ball game.

~ Respectfully snipped ~

I might be wrong, but I highly doubt magic-cat was stating this as her opinion as to what happened. I think it is very, very likely this is the direction the defense was going in. With all we know, it doesn't make a lick of sense to us, but we all know the defense doesn't care too much about making complete sense. They just throw carp out there, hoping for that one glimmer of "reasonable doubt". If there is one person on the jury who endured sexual abuse or incest, they might just think this is possible.

I knew the moment I heard the incest allegations it would be part of the defense. And now with her statement "only my defense team and I know this" . . . well, it's all coming together now. What about the "real" Zany knowing about this? What about the person who murdered Caylee knowing about this? What about anyone she contacted to proceed with her move?

I'm just glad this came out now so the SA can dig through these sexual abuse claims and show them for the nonsense they are (hopefully!) And *IF* they are true :eek: well, it's a whole different ball game.
Oh Lord NO! This is not MY opinion but what I think SHE was trying to convey in this story. I don't even think it's a very good story but she is trying to fill in the big craters that exist in her initial tales and I do think this is one lame way to go in that direction.

Oh Lord NO! This is not MY opinion but what I think SHE was trying to convey in this story. I don't even think it's a very good story but she is trying to fill in the big craters that exist in her initial tales and I do think this is one lame way to go in that direction.

Oh, I know MagicCat. Just pulling on your chain. The questions were actually perfect to show how little defense has to work with. I think CM is working diligently trying to get KC to agree to a plea. A picture still speaks a 1,000 words and SA will use them. I know you were playing "devil's advocate" :furious: Thanks, gave me a chance to vent.....:crazy: JMO

"...Tears on a river,
Push on a shove, it don't mean much.
Joker on Jack,
Match on a fire,
Cold on ice, as a dead man's touch.
Whisper on a scream...

Alright, then. This song keeps coming back to me on several levels when I reflect on this case...using here to emphasize a point.

Regardless of how many versions of the same story - or even different stories altogether - Casey spins, regardless of the venue, timing, circumstances, audience, etc. for me, when it comes to gaining useful information from Casey...the ship has sailed. Casey knows what happened, but, regardless of how near or far away she is to the truth when she tells the tale...she has zero credibility. Regardless of what she may try to do to rewrite the events @ this point its just, "tears on a river"..."it don't mean much".

Personally, I've walked away from the notion that there are shreds of truth in what Casey has said that - if put together in some fashion - will lead to the truth of what happened to Caylee. IMHO, what we hear from Casey is mindless drivel. :hypno: In the moment & for the moment. Re-reading this thread (thanks Magic Cat) I've tried to determine if there's any value hidden in the nuances of the jailhouse version vs. others. Casey doesn't have to be a genius to realize that with the passage of time her 'story' needs to be converging with some/any verifiable, objective facts. Not only does her jailhouse version not converge, it is even less equipped with details than her earlier versions. Granted - one should expect/allow letters to a 'friend' won't be on par with written statements to LE. Still...the jailhouse version offers no details...just another version of events. IOW, re-spinning a story, any story, not refining one. In short...this version gets no closer to the truth than any we've heard before...nada :snooty:

So...regardless of what Casey says, it...

"Doesn't change a thing.
Don't bring you back.

Blue on black."
" - Kenny Wayne Shepard

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee735pZ6kxk[/ame]

Will the REAL Zenaida Gonzalez please stand up?

No?... well then will the REAL Zani the Nanny please stand up?

No...? well then will the closest approximation to a real Zani the Nanny please stand up?

Thank you Ms. Anthony you may be seated now. You may also tuck away that container you have with you. Was that Xanax? Benadryl? Chloroform? At any rate, please remove it from counsel's table. Thank you. Yes, you may continue fidgeting with your hair, shirt, tear ducts, and your counsel's file folder...

RSBM:
In the last jailhouse video, Aug 14th, I realized that every time Cindy asks Casey what she wants her to say to nanny, via the media, Casey always says tell her I forgive her. Her daughter has been "missing" for two months, and she says "I forgive her". Sounds like she's saying Casey herself should be forgiven. Interestingly enough, the LAST jailhouse visit by her parents was August 14th, and the meter reader had already seen something suspicious in the woods the day before! And the LE officer didn't bother to check thoroughly. :banghead: If anyone wants to see a clear view of this family's dynamic, watch that video again. It's the one where Casey explodes and we see how they treat her with kid gloves. Don't make the volatile jailbird angry! :crazy: KC also says in this one she wasn't going to give LE anything. Hmm, not even to help fine her daughter?

She's close to home. I will not assist law enforcement in a search. I gave her to Zani so I could get my stuff together to leave town (despite new bf and dates for future tattoos). Zani has been my friend for four years... NO. No no no. At some point we must either cross over into KC's fantasy land, or we must stick firm in the solid ground of sensible reality.

I agree, Bond, that there are no shreds of truth woven into her little stories. They are absolute lies in the extreme. The only truth I have heard her speak is "Don't worry, I haven't said anything", "I don't care if you have buckets of evidence, I still won't believe it", "She's close to home, I can feel it", and "I am so angry!" Otherwise, lies, all lies and then some more lies.

What strikes me as odd though is the MEDIA response to this new tale. I mean, this seems to elude to the direction her defense may actually be moving toward, and yet it has not even touched it and I just find that SO strange. They were all over the molestation accusations, but this? Having been part of the very same letter? Nothing, nada, not a word and I find that nearly unfathomable...It's just blowing my mind. :)

I agree, Bond, that there are no shreds of truth woven into her little stories. They are absolute lies in the extreme. The only truth I have heard her speak is "Don't worry, I haven't said anything", "I don't care if you have buckets of evidence, I still won't believe it", "She's close to home, I can feel it", and "I am so angry!" Otherwise, lies, all lies and then some more lies.

What strikes me as odd though is the MEDIA response to this new tale. I mean, this seems to elude to the direction her defense may actually be moving toward, and yet it has not even touched it and I just find that SO strange. They were all over the molestation accusations, but this? Having been part of the very same letter? Nothing, nada, not a word and I find that nearly unfathomable...It's just blowing my mind. :)

It could tell us two things: 1. MEDIA may be still licking their wounds. 2. It gives us a clear indication as to how far reaching the defense may have influenced some of the bigger media outlets, i.e. 'we also made offers to the defense team to purchase exclusive pictures but were out bid by ABC.' Who knows what is going on but you are right there is nothing. Maybe it is as simple as the media has had enough of "KC and her Sunshine Band????? JMO and my quote.....should I put a trademark on this????? LOL

Something in my head thinks that whole new Zany story may be another attempt from KC to use something she saw on a screen to influence people.

I just saw Primal Fear again the other night and remembered how Edward Norton's character had several layers of brilliant strategy combined with faking he had a multiple personality disorder that would eventually get him acquitted from a capital case. The book was much more involved and scary, but certainly the movie is very accessible and I remember it was talked about widely and controversially when it debuted.

At any given point, I wouldn't put it past KC to have taken a friend/acquaintance who was an infrequent babysitter for Caylee and turned her into the idea for an alter ego for KC herself. All that weird wording about "Zany is the last person I saw my daughter with" talk and the very believable theories that ZFG-22 may have even been a part KC played (perhaps to hide her own identity, perhaps to escape culpability, perhaps to create deniability for other previous acts) may have given her the idea.

Ed Norton's character in that drama is all about the typical sociopathic strategy of using a mask to play one or more characters and having no respect for the people who fall for it.

KC is so unoriginal in the backdrops she paints and the characters she populates her lies with - so many taken right out of television or movie situations, Menendez-brother-like, I can only imagine this might have occurred to her as a scenario she could play out in court if she had any exposure to the film or book.

What makes her lies so frustrating is that she has such apparent attention-deficit that she cannot maintain the same one or the same thread for more than a few hours at a time. She is, I suspect, like her mother, the kind of person that believes that by simply uttering a statement into the air, it becomes imbued, as if by magic, with the kind of truth that completely supercedes any previous contradicting story she may have told.

I'm sure on some level it is true that whatever friend provided the original idea for Zany, before KC's imagination morphed her as it became necessary to a convenient scapegoat for Caylee's disappearance and demise, would certainly be upset to be sitting in a cell next to KC having been convicted of something she certainly did not do (even though KC accused her and could have thereby exonerated her). Sometimes I think that KC is the Rain Man of sociopaths.

It is so frustrating for a lot of us. The first story was that KC dropped off Caylee at the SawGrass...to Zanny. And that Zanny's mom lived nearby. Cops go and check that out and, correct me if I am wrong, KC then said she dropped off Caylee at the staircase and not the actual apt. where police found no evidence of anyone living there...nor did they find "Zanny's" mother where KC said she supposedly lived. Oh and also Caylee called KC on the day her mother tracked her down like a bounty hunter (missed calling perhaps) and her mother, CA, called 911 because the car stunk like a "dead body" was in it. Then we get yet another version that she, KC, was lured to JBP and pushed down and threatened by Zanny and Zanny's crafty sister Sam...and they took Caylee. Now it is KC was trying to save up money (per her letters to the other prisoner) and was going to leave town with Caylee and that KC put Caylee in this "for Free" Zanny the Nanny's care...it just all went conflooee (think pronounciation not an actual word) when the Nanny bolted with Caylee...

I just gotta say...why would this fictious nanny ever have killed Caylee? By KC's account, the nanny loved Caylee and thought KC was a bad mother...why wouldn't this fictious wealthy soul have left town and bolted with said Caylee rather than kill her?

My sympathy level is at an end for KC. She has to be punished. She doesn't just get to walk away from jail and go live in Miami...and get a tan.

All of these stories that KC has told speak volumes that Caylee's death wasn't like a simple pool drowning. I don't know if KC intended Caylee to die...but I am like a lot of people who simply don't care at this point. KC was complicit or the aggressor...but either way...that little stain on the human experience knows precisely what happened to Caylee. JMO.

Well it seems after Cays was found dead in the woods that KC would be angry at Zanny and would have already made steps to get her found and arrested by revealing everything about what happened that day - that at least HER parents would be out SEARCHING for a brutal killer who killed their granddaughter and is framing their daughter - that someone would see the urgency to put a reward for leads on the REAL killer...but it seems everyone knows what REALLY happened and therefore are all convinced the REAL killer is behind bars - even KC knows it.

IMHO

It is so frustrating for a lot of us. The first story was that KC dropped off Caylee at the SawGrass...to Zanny. And that Zanny's mom lived nearby. Cops go and check that out and, correct me if I am wrong, KC then said she dropped off Caylee at the staircase and not the actual apt. where police found no evidence of anyone living there...nor did they find "Zanny's" mother where KC said she supposedly lived. Oh and also Caylee called KC on the day her mother tracked her down like a bounty hunter (missed calling perhaps) and her mother, CA, called 911 because the car stunk like a "dead body" was in it. Then we get yet another version that she, KC, was lured to JBP and pushed down and threatened by Zanny and Zanny's crafty sister Sam...and they took Caylee. Now it is KC was trying to save up money (per her letters to the other prisoner) and was going to leave town with Caylee and that KC put Caylee in this "for Free" Zanny the Nanny's care...it just all went conflooee (think pronounciation not an actual word) when the Nanny bolted with Caylee...

I just gotta say...why would this fictious nanny ever have killed Caylee? By KC's account, the nanny loved Caylee and thought KC was a bad mother...why wouldn't this fictious wealthy soul have left town and bolted with said Caylee rather than kill her?
My sympathy level is at an end for KC. She has to be punished. She doesn't just get to walk away from jail and go live in Miami...and get a tan.

All of these stories that KC has told speak volumes that Caylee's death wasn't like a simple pool drowning. I don't know if KC intended Caylee to die...but I am like a lot of people who simply don't care at this point. KC was complicit or the aggressor...but either way...that little stain on the human experience knows precisely what happened to Caylee. JMO.

Bolded by me: KC says in the letters that she doesn't think her good friend Zany for four years that she doesn't have one picture of or phone number for - that she doesn't think Zany had anything to do with Cays being hurt. So what IS KC or shall I say the "defense" telling us here?

They are saying that after KC left Caylee with Zany that ZANY was responsible for Caylee and that ZANY is the negligent one who either let Caylee be kidnapped or allowed something to happen to her. Is KC saying that someone else then kidnapped Caylee from Zany?

IS this a double kidnapping?

Will they say JG found Zany and then took Caylee from ZANY? Are they saying that ZANY was irresponsible and caused an accident that killed Caylee and then got scared and framed KC?

PROBLEM is HOW will the DEFENSE convince the jury that there is INDEED a Zany?

Bolded by me: KC says in the letters that she doesn't think her good friend Zany for four years that she doesn't have one picture of or phone number for - that she doesn't think Zany had anything to do with Cays being hurt. So what IS KC or shall I say the "defense" telling us here?

They are saying that after KC left Caylee with Zany that ZANY was responsible for Caylee and that ZANY is the negligent one who either let Caylee be kidnapped or allowed something to happen to her. Is KC saying that someone else then kidnapped Caylee from Zany?

Will they say JG found Zany and then took Caylee from ZANY? Are they saying that ZANY was irresponsible and caused an accident that killed Caylee and then got scared and framed KC?

They will have to use the same logic that CA used when she tried to say that if Caylee mentioned a white dog and KC said Zanny has a white dog then that is proof Zanny exists.

I know. The jury isn't going to drink that Koolaid either.

What if the defense claims there is no proof that Zanny DOES NOT EXIST but that LE and SA just did not investigate the many ZGs out there to see if she is THE ZG? Can the SA show that indeed there IS NO NANNY?

What if the defense claims there is no proof that Zanny DOES NOT EXIST but that LE and SA just did not investigate the many ZGs out there to see if she is THE ZG? Can the SA show that indeed there IS NO NANNY?

I would think that at some point the burden of proof that a person someone claims they have known for 2-6 years (depending on the version) and for whom they had multiple addresses and phone numbers, and with whom they spent time and spoke with frequently, and with whom they supposedly had at least one mututal acquaintance (Jeff Hopkins) - the the burden of proof the person existed at all would reside with the person who claims they did and not with LE or an outside agency to examine every possible person with that name to prove they did NOT, particularly when no other detail besides a name and a physical description are able to be authenticated (actually the reverse - all other descriptors were proven false including phone records, etc.).

KC as a defendant expects the state to hold a presumption of innocence. If she wants to promulgate a reasonable SODDI theory, she has to come up with something that can be verified as real on some level that is verifiable enough so that doesn't require a belief in little green men and spaceships or elaborate government conspiracies.

Oh God! A double kidnapping! Yep that would have to be what it is if the nanny is NOT responsible and NEITHER is KC...I have never seen such a mess of a case in my entire existence. This girls lies could pave a road from coast to coast...if lies were paving... :)

I think I may have figured it all out!!!

Casey went to hand Caylee off to Zany at the steps of Sawgrass Apartments and told Zany that she needed her to keep Caylee for a few days while she made her final plans on escaping the evil molestors. Zany's apartment #210 was going through some renovations so she said that she could not watch Caylee at the apartments so Casey said "Well, you have a key to my house... go ahead and go over there, but make sure you're out by the time my parents get home." On Casey's lunch break she met Zany and Samantha at JBP to "bond" with Caylee... that's when Zany assaulted her and Samantha took off with Caylee.

This is where things get a little complicated. Soon after Zany took Caylee away from Casey... Jesse Grund seen them at the Florida Mall and snatched Caylee from Zany. Zany freaks out and goes into hiding.

Jesse then has Amy fly Caylee to PR with her so that Rev. Grund could accompany Caylee on to Columbia where Rev. Grund then hands Caylee off to Roy Kronk to take Caylee to Venuzuela.

I'll have to wait to find out who else they throw under the bus to continue with what happens after then... Someone connected to Hugo Chavez obviously! I would say Joy Wray but she is friends with George Bush and George and Hugo do not like one another??

So the saga continues...

This is obviously just a joke... poking fun at Casey! Sorry, I couldn't help it.

I would think that at some point the burden of proof that a person someone claims they have known for 2-6 years (depending on the version) and for whom they had multiple addresses and phone numbers, and with whom they spent time and spoke with frequently, and with whom they supposedly had at least one mututal acquaintance (Jeff Hopkins) - the the burden of proof the person existed at all would reside with the person who claims they did and not with LE or an outside agency to examine every possible person with that name to prove they did NOT, particularly when no other detail besides a name and a physical description are able to be authenticated (actually the reverse - all other descriptors were proven false including phone records, etc.).

KC as a defendant expects the state to hold a presumption of innocence. If she wants to promulgate a reasonable SODDI theory, she has to come up with something that can be verified as real on some level that is verifiable enough so that doesn't require a belief in little green men and spaceships or elaborate government conspiracies.

ITA, but don't let Kimster read that bolded part. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member