The BRAND NEW Zanny the nanny story that KC wrote in jailhouse letters

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered why she said her "unconditional love for my daughter". Doesn't make sense because what did Caylee do to cause her "absence"? Nothing. Maybe KC is just repeating what Cindy was saying about why she was supporting KC, as you say, pip?
Yep. I believe she is now basing her own script from Cindy's position with her.

Yep. I believe she is now basing her own script from Cindy's position with her.

Pip - this is what I see as well. I'm going to post a question on the thread for the verified lawyers here about what kinds of observations a psychologist will be able to testify to in court. I think this is really important stuff, and I wonder how much a jury will be able to hear!

Fake in what way, Skeeter? Do you mean like fake in that you don't believe Casey wrote it or fake in that Casey wrote it but wrote it only for public consumption? Or fake in that it's not true.

If it's truth or sincerity that I'm looking for, I know I won't find it in any of her writings. I think she wrote every single word specifically to win Robyn's approval. Even this new version of the "real" Zany not giving Caylee back to her. (Note that it puts Casey in a rescue roll, saving Caylee by taking her away. And no attempted explanation as to why Zany wouldn't give her back.) MOO.

Fake as in it wasn't a true communication to Robyn. I believe Casey wrote it, but it's more like at some point, she knew these letters were going to be released, and she wrote this 10 or 11 page letter just to tie in her lies. This is the only letter that she talks about Zany. It just seems like it was written for the public's benefit.

These letters reek of Baez. They are a feeble attempt to show the world the 'real face' of the misunderstood Mother of the Year.

I just wasted a few good hours listening to the jailhouse videos (I was doing maintenance on my laptop while my desktop played the videos, so I was actually being productive!). The only mention is those videos of Zenaida having the key to the Anthony house was in the first jailhouse video, which I linked above in another post (# 51).

In the last jailhouse video, Aug 14th, I realized that every time Cindy asks Casey what she wants her to say to nanny, via the media, Casey always says tell her I forgive her. Her daughter has been "missing" for two months, and she says "I forgive her". Sounds like she's saying Casey herself should be forgiven. Interestingly enough, the LAST jailhouse visit by her parents was August 14th, and the meter reader had already seen something suspicious in the woods the day before! And the LE officer didn't bother to check thoroughly. :banghead: If anyone wants to see a clear view of this family's dynamic, watch that video again. It's the one where Casey explodes and we see how they treat her with kid gloves. Don't make the volatile jailbird angry! :crazy: KC also says in this one she wasn't going to give LE anything. Hmm, not even to help fine her daughter?

OMG - it just occurred to me that now she is accusing Zanny of doing exactly what SHE was doing to her mother for those 31 days!!! Very, very creepy in my opinion!!!

And just like she accused George of not having a job, yet acting like he was going to work everyday.

I almost choked when I read that.

Has anyone on this forum seen ANY media outlet report THIS information from the letters?

I know they reported the sexual abuse allegations like a big dog, but nothing that I have seen concerning this new and improved Zenaida her "real" friend of 4 years story.:banghead:

The story goes like this. KC forgives Zany and in fact she does not even think she, Zany, had ANYTHING to do with Caylee's death. She actually completely changed the story and said she gave Caylee to Zany to babysit for a few days while she got together some money she had been saving and bought new clothes and new everything so she and Caylee could leave town together...but days later when she went to collect Caylee Zany would not tell her where Caylee was... She also does not blame Zany for not coming forward and sitting in jail along with herself for something she did not do.

Has one news story run on it at all?

Adding the actual story here:
Here is what the part in question actually says:
pg 11 of the letters
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23069597/detail.html

"I've had to forgive what happened to my Caylee but I'm still angry. If it weren't for God, screw where I'm sitting now, if it weren't for him, and for my unconditional love for my daughter, I would end whoever is responsible. It's not my battle.

You want to know something I know that Caylee's nanny, the "real Zenaida, the girl who was my friend for 4 years, I know in my heart that she's not responsible, and I don't blame her for not showing her face. Would you want to be sitting here with me for something you didn't do? Considering the circumstances you technically are, and it sucks. And I know this goes without saying, but outside of myself and my legal team not a soul knows this. I was going to take Caylee and move away. Unfortunately my plans got beyond tangled when Zany wouldn't tell me where she and Cays were. I asked her to take Cays for a few days, so I could put the rest of our stuff together, money I had saved, new clothes, new everything. That's why I waited to report her missing because she was and she wasn't. I would give anything to go back to that day and to not have let Caylee out of my sight. I have no more secrets just a small empty place in my heart that only God can fill."

What is going on?????????????????

I feel like I am in a warp zone of some kind...where I am screaming really loudly but nobody can hear me...

Does anyone else here at Websleuths find this odd or strange that nothing is in the news about this???

I think the molestation allegations to some focus from the new Zanny lie

I have to say I am so angry right now at Casey my niece who had 5 children lost one at birth 2 years ago her uterus ruptured and the baby swallowed blood They went through pure hell. Well in December she gave birth to a Daughter they found her gone yesterday morning she died in her sleep, and here is a thing like Casey given a beautiful healthy child and she murders her, I am so heartbroken right now and I don't understand why she has to go through this again. She is one of the best Mom's I have ever met Her 3 other children are very sweet well adjusted kids. I hate Casey today more than I ever did sorry to vent

No it wasn't.

Here is what the part in question actually says:
pg 11 of the letters
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23069597/detail.html

[B]"I've had to forgive what happened to my Caylee but I'm still angry. If it weren't for God, screw where I'm sitting now, if it weren't for him, and for my unconditional love for my daughter, I would end whoever is responsible. It's not my battle.[/B]

You want to know something I know that Caylee's nanny, the "real Zenaida, the girl who was my friend for 4 years, I know in my heart that she's not responsible, and I don't blame her for not showing her face. Would you want to be sitting here with me for something you didn't do? Considering the circumstances you technically are, and it sucks. And I know this goes without saying, but outside of myself and my legal team not a soul knows this. I was going to take Caylee and move away. Unfortunately my plans got beyond tangled when Zany wouldn't tell me where she and Cays were. I asked her to take Cays for a few days, so I could put the rest of our stuff together, money I had saved, new clothes, new everything. That's why I waited to report her missing because she was and she wasn't. I would give anything to go back to that day and to not have let Caylee out of my sight. I have no more secrets just a small empty place in my heart that only God can fill."

It is apparent that Caylee has already been found here, or she would not say what has happened to my Caylee...

KC's battle is to come up with a believeable story that has to do with a Zany, but she keeps getting mixed up.

Yes, why say "what happened to my Caylee" when it sounds like she knows exactly what it was that happened. JB and team would've caught that, or did JB write it because it sounds like his kind of blunder thunder.

And just like she accused George of not having a job, yet acting like he was going to work everyday.

I almost choked when I read that.

That corroborates Krystal Holloway/River Cruz's story about GA going to her house instead of to work!

NO wonder he never challenged KC about pretending to go to work every day.
He knew she could spill the beans on him doing the same....

RC visits were not the first time he had done it....

That corroborates Krystal Holloway/River Cruz's story about GA going to her house instead of to work!

Another odd coincidence that KC happens to mention this tidbit in her letters, and then the story about GA and River comes out, and of course, River looks somewhat like the Zany. Is this case full of coincidences ever going to end?

I wondered why she said her "unconditional love for my daughter". Doesn't make sense because what did Caylee do to cause her "absence"? Nothing. Maybe KC is just repeating what Cindy was saying about why she was supporting KC, as you say, pip?
Right...I would think it would be that very "unconditional love for her daughter" which would make her DEMAND justice for her daughter, not offer up FAKE forgiveness for the "nanny" who took her...:banghead:

I have to say I am so angry right now at Casey my niece who had 5 children lost one at birth 2 years ago her uterus ruptured and the baby swallowed blood They went through pure hell. Well in December she gave birth to a Daughter they found her gone yesterday morning she died in her sleep, and here is a thing like Casey given a beautiful healthy child and she murders her, I am so heartbroken right now and I don't understand why she has to go through this again. She is one of the best Mom's I have ever met Her 3 other children are very sweet well adjusted kids. I hate Casey today more than I ever did sorry to vent

OT: I am so sorry for your loss...I KNOW this heartbreak that you are enduring...I was with my sister when she found her own baby, dead from Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, at five weeks. I am so sorry to ever hear of anyone else having to suffer that...it IS utterly devastating and again, I am so so sorry. If you need a friend...I am one. :)

Then here you have KC blessed with this beautiful child and she puts duct tape on her face and throws her into the woods...she deserves whatever hell there is, and whatever hell is headed her way.:furious:

Fake as in it wasn't a true communication to Robyn. I believe Casey wrote it, but it's more like at some point, she knew these letters were going to be released, and she wrote this 10 or 11 page letter just to tie in her lies. This is the only letter that she talks about Zany. It just seems like it was written for the public's benefit.
This is also the only letter she talks about the molestation, right? :waitasec:
She must have had a lot of material to cover in that one session and then all the rest is just frivolous bunk! (for the most part):blushing:

Just look at how well KC is bearing up, here. Any other parent would be frantic, sick with worry and screaming for help to find a missing child, or to capture and punish anyone responsible for harming that child. Of course, all of this "drivel" is simply her way of working through her deep pain and grief. If only we could be as forgiving and strong! She may seem like a shallow, banal twit but she is really a "steel magnolia."

Not.

I'm so very sorry to hear this. Your family must be devastated. You have our support.

Just look at how well KC is bearing up, here. Any other parent would be frantic, sick with worry and screaming for help to find a missing child, or to capture and punish anyone responsible for harming that child. Of course, all of this "drivel" is simply her way of working through her deep pain and grief. If only we could be as forgiving and strong! She may seem like a shallow, banal twit but she is really a "steel magnolia."

Not.

Instead of "ugly coping" perhaps hers is "don't need coping"...cause her gone is just the way she wanted it...It seems she is not trying to cope with anything to do with Caylee...she mentions I need to get home FAR more times than she mentions this poor baby.:furious:

I'm so sorry for the loss of your great niece. I wil keep your family in my prayers.

I keep going back to what KC said "trust no one but yourself". I don't believe a word that comes from that monster. She writes "Once Upon" story books every day. She wants to tell the truth, but she knows she can't. KC will take her chances in court in the hope she gets that one juror who votes not guilty.

Instead of "ugly coping" perhaps hers is "don't need coping"...cause her gone is just the way she wanted it...It seems she is not trying to cope with anything to do with Caylee...she mentions I need to get home FAR more times than she mentions this poor baby.:furious:

I have thought sometimes that even though there will undoubtedly be plenty for the prosectors to show for evidence, I do hope that in court they will play a visit or two between Casey and her parents, and actually point that very fact out.
Actually see how many times she mentions that she "can't do anything from here" "my hands are literally tied" "I want to be home" etc... and then point out, that the times that she was at home that she did not lift one finger to help find caylee.
For me as a juror that would be very powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quantum-Dark