The British Royal Family #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As with other WS threads, please don't bring opinion pieces to the threads. It doesn't matter what nastiness Piers Morgan wants to go on about, or Stephen Glover, etc. Opinions on opinions are a dime a dozen and they don't belong here.

Just stick with MSM news and your own respectful opinion of that news. Oh, and forego the snark or bickering.

Also this thread is for discussing the Royals, so no digressing into what you think of J-Lo and anyone else who ever rubbed elbows with the Royals and then branching out into the Oscars and Jane's lovely whatever.

Thank you.

giphy.gif

The Enquirer and Globe Magazine are published by the same company. The magazines are useful for killing flies or steadying an unbalanced table but that’s about it. Who buys these magazines and believes them? That’s what I would like to know.

Enquirer: Jesse Jackson, Gary Hart, Rush Limbaugh, O.J. Simpson, Steve Jobs, John Edwards, etc........

Audio clip from podcast at the link

The Royal Family

1 hr ·
SOUND ON The Duchess of Cambridge has joined Giovanna Fletcher for a special episode of the ‘Happy Mum, Happy Baby’ podcast to talk about her landmark #5BigQuestions survey.

It’s not too late to have your say in the biggest national conversation in the UK on the early years — to complete the survey visit this link: https://5bigquestions.org.uk

On the special episode of the ‘Happy Mum, Happy Baby’, The Duchess and Giovanna discuss the importance of the early years, their shared experiences as mothers to three children, and The Duchess’s ‘5 Big Questions on the Under fives’ survey.

Download and listen to the podcast here: https://play.acast.com/s/happymumhappybaby

I thought they were tired of the media and wanted to live a quiet, private, life?

I think you're getting your duchesses mixed up, easily done :D
This is Kate talking about motherhood, not Meghan.

The duke and duchess I was commenting on are the ones who fled "royal life". I recall many articles about their wish for privacy as well as how they're living a "quiet life" now. I suspect, however, that their true interest is in living a highly visible life sans media criticism. An A-list, celebrity-type life, managed to their total advantage with media PR types.

The duke and duchess I was commenting on are the ones who fled "royal life". I recall many articles about their wish for privacy as well as how they're living a "quiet life" now. I suspect, however, that their true interest is in living a highly visible life sans media criticism. An A-list, celebrity-type life, managed to their total advantage with media PR types.

Ah ok, you'd quoted a post about the ones who haven't "fled royal life", hence the confusion.

Harry and Meghan have not given any interviews to the press, since moving to Canada (yet!)

The podcast you quoted and apparently commented on featured Kate talking about their life. Hence the confusion, I believe.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8009459/Meghan-Markles-homeless-brother-says-spent-time-looking-family

Mr Markle told The Sun: 'I am homeless and could have been under a bridge with a cardboard sign begging for money.'

He added: 'For her to sit there on her royal pedestal and watch this happening to her family — she should have done her humanitarian work for us.'

Mr Markle admitted he was surprised to learn Meghan was disrupting years of tradition which he called 'a little bit insulting.'

Princess Eugenie shares sweet Valentine's Day tribute to husband Jack Brooksbank | Daily Mail Online

Princess Eugenie posted a romantic tribute to her husband Jack Brooksbank to mark Valentine's Day on Friday.

The royal, 29, took to Instagram to share a grinning photo of the two of them wrapped up in jackets in front of impressive green surroundings.

She gushed: 'This Valentine's Day I wanted to share an oldie but a goodie of Jack and I in 2010, the year we met..Happy Valentine's Day...'

The pair were in attendance to see her mother Sarah Ferguson's half-sister Alice tie the knot to her banker beau Nick Stileman in a country ceremony in Hampshire.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8009459/Meghan-Markles-homeless-brother-says-spent-time-looking-family

Mr Markle told The Sun: 'I am homeless and could have been under a bridge with a cardboard sign begging for money.'

He added: 'For her to sit there on her royal pedestal and watch this happening to her family — she should have done her humanitarian work for us.'

Mr Markle admitted he was surprised to learn Meghan was disrupting years of tradition which he called 'a little bit insulting.'

This loser should get a job and a home by his own efforts. He's a healthy adult, no one in his family needs to be supporting him.

Prince William supports Australians and firefighters involved in the bushfire crisis | Daily Mail Online

Prince William has praised Australians and firefighters for their bravery during the bushfire crisis ahead of his anticipated visit the country with his wife Kate Middleton.
The Duke of Cambridge's impassioned message was shown at the Fire Fight Australia charity concert at Sydney's ANZ Stadium on Sunday night.

'Hello, everyone. Catherine and I just wanted to say that we were very shocked and saddened to see the damage and devastation caused by the bushfires recently,' Prince William said.

'We know it's been a terrible time for all of those affected by the bushfires.

'We want to commend the bravery and resilience of all Australians involved, particularly the volunteer firefighters who have put their lives on the line to protect lives, livelihoods and wildlife.

'We think that's been a fantastic effort all 'round by everyone down there looking after each other.

Princess Eugenie shares sweet Valentine's Day tribute to husband Jack Brooksbank | Daily Mail Online

Princess Eugenie posted a romantic tribute to her husband Jack Brooksbank to mark Valentine's Day on Friday.

The royal, 29, took to Instagram to share a grinning photo of the two of them wrapped up in jackets in front of impressive green surroundings.

She gushed: 'This Valentine's Day I wanted to share an oldie but a goodie of Jack and I in 2010, the year we met..Happy Valentine's Day...'

The pair were in attendance to see her mother Sarah Ferguson's half-sister Alice tie the knot to her banker beau Nick Stileman in a country ceremony in Hampshire.
IMO she is the prettiest of the young RF.
She stays in the background by choice so we don't really know that much about her, but she seems very pleasant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67