The British Royal Family #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Otto!
Yes Otto, it is right.
Markle stuck her tongue out a few times that day. The photo you produced was only one of the times that Markle did it.
In the photo that you posted saying it was Harry that she did that to was in fact Camilla. Camilla was to the right of Markle and Harry was to her left.
She looked right at Camilla and stuck her tongue out at her then turned away real fast looking over her right shoulder.

My impression was that she was looking at someone in the audience when she stuck out her tongue

At 4 minutes 52 seconds:

upload_2020-6-14_14-40-54.png

Hi Otto!
Yes Otto, it is right.
Markle stuck her tongue out a few times that day. The photo you produced was only one of the times that Markle did it.
In the photo that you posted saying it was Harry that she did that to was in fact Camilla. Camilla was to the right of Markle and Harry was to her left.
She looked right at Camilla and stuck her tongue out at her then turned away real fast looking over her right shoulder.

What a weirdly stupid thing to do at your very first Royal engagement and for the Future King !!!!

I cannot fathom why she thought this would be acceptable. She clearly knew all eyes would be on her. This wouldn't have been allowed for the 4 year old Princess Charlotte. Why would a 40 year old woman think this was the least bit acceptable. But yet, it seems very deliberate.

Was she stoned?

My impression was that she was looking at someone in the audience when she stuck out her tongue

At 4 minutes 52 seconds:

View attachment 251266

Hi Otto!
You are truly correct about that moment. It does appear to be directed at the spectators after she made the motion of the bee comment.

Like I said, that was one of a few times she stuck her tongue out like a child. Not the first Royal function she did that at either.

She did do it again directly to Camilla.
No way for a 40 year-old to act.
She it again at the Royal first Christmas at Sandringham. She was invited to the event due to the fact that she was Harry's fiance.

What a weirdly stupid thing to do at your very first Royal engagement and for the Future King !!!!

I cannot fathom why she thought this would be acceptable. She clearly knew all eyes would be on her. This wouldn't have been allowed for the 4 year old Princess Charlotte. Why would a 40 year old woman think this was the least bit acceptable. But yet, it seems very deliberate.

Was she stoned?

Serious question: how does this happen? What is the disconnect here that allows ones brain or cognitive function to stick out ones tongue without any check or reservation? I’m grasping over this erratic behavior...

Just swung by to see what news of tiaras and blow me down the drainpipe it's STILL the Meghan and Harry show in here. Really wish I knew why people are so fascinated by her. That gal must make fortunes for MSM in clickbait.
Fascination would be stretching it. Catching a person in dishonesty is the theme here and the articles have proven that fact. MOO

Just swung by to see what news of tiaras and blow me down the drainpipe it's STILL the Meghan and Harry show in here. Really wish I knew why people are so fascinated by her. That gal must make fortunes for MSM in clickbait.

I can't decide if it's misplaced jealousy or unhealthy obsession. One or t'other, or both. I mean, why complain about how someone is stealing the headlines but then bang on and on about them, thereby perpetuating the frenzy?

Chill out, ladies, think about something more positive that doesn't make you quite so angsty, it's really not good for you :)

At 4 minutes 52 seconds:

View attachment 251266

Hi Otto!
Well after searching forever lol I finally found the video I was referring to.

For some reason, the person that posted this on YouTube named it that a joke was shared with Camilla.
Start looking at 00:10

Thank you Otto for all that you do, it is much appreciated.

Respectfully,
Thora_Jay

Sorry for singling you out, Thora, I shouldn't have done that. I just find it strange that a small handful of posters refer to her as Markle while all the other family members are amicably referred to by their first names. And actually, as Meghan is married I don't believe she uses the surname Markle any more, just as Kate doesn't use Middleton.

I enjoy your posts too.

Sorry for singling you out, Thora, I shouldn't have done that. I just find it strange that a small handful of posters refer to her as Markle while all the other family members are amicably referred to by their first names. And actually, as Meghan is married I don't believe she uses the surname Markle any more, just as Kate doesn't use Middleton.

I enjoy your posts too.
Hi CoverMeCagney!
Articles that I have seen state "Markle" and "Middleton".
I truly Love your posts and am so very grateful that you are here.

Just know that I am limited on time here and sometimes have limited time where I can read but not thank posts because I am not logged in, but just know that if you do not see my name as a like under your posts, it does not mean that I do not like them. It is because I am not logged on when I read them.

With all of my heart, I want to thank you for all that you do. Thank you so very much for responding to my post to you, that means so very much to me.

Respectfully,
Thora_Jay

Hi CoverMeCagney!
Articles that I have seen state "Markle" and "Middleton".
I truly Love your posts and am so very grateful that you are here.

Just know that I am limited on time here and sometimes have limited time where I can read but not thank posts because I am not logged in, but just know that if you do not see my name as a like under your posts, it does not mean that I do not like them. It is because I am not logged on when I read them.

With all of my heart, I want to thank you for all that you do. Thank you so very much for responding to my post to you, that means so very much to me.

Respectfully,
Thora_Jay

Thank you to you, too. A virtual Afternoon Tea is on it's way to you!! This one is from The Rubens Hotel on Buckingham Palace Road overlooking the Royal Mews.

rb-palacelounge-2019-01-520x282.jpg

(looks lovely, but if that's meant for sharing we'll need to order two!)

Thank you to you, too. A virtual Afternoon Tea is on it's way to you!! This one is from The Rubens Hotel on Buckingham Palace Road overlooking the Royal Mews.

rb-palacelounge-2019-01-520x282.jpg

(looks lovely, but if that's meant for sharing we'll need to order two!)

There must be a Victoria Sponge cake for me. And clotted cream & jam for those scones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme