The British Royal Family #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophie Wessex delivers a speech at a virtual UN event for Elimination of Sexual Violence in Conflict | Daily Mail Online

29850248-8439821-image-m-22_1592652387952.jpg

Image from linked article

Just a thought I had reading this, I wonder if her objective, if there was one, was an attempt at breaking the caring friendship between Harry and Catherine. The gossip we've been reading has had Harry losing/breaking contact with several of Harry's friends. I really wonder if Meghan was jealous of the close bond he shared with his sister-in-law. That alone would or could cause friction between the brothers. Just the wandering thoughts of someone binge watching MI5.

Strange business, the Archewell thing. These people have high-powered lawyers. They simply swim in the “high-powered” life, with money, celebrity, royalty, high- level advisors, mansions, etc., etc., etc.

Yet their application for a charitable organization lacks pretty much everything needed for approval: SIGNATURE. APPROPRIATE FEES. PURPOSE. (Apparently, the stated purpose was so vague it was virtually meaningless.) Anyone have any idea what’s up with this? Bizarre in my book.

Yes she does. She's gonna be a teenage handful.

That’s exactly what I was thinking lol. Good luck to William & Kate in a few years!

ETA: I just luv the informal style of their family photos - they are more natural and not stuffy, for lack of a better word. And Kate does a fantastic job as photographer.

Last edited:
Strange business, the Archewell thing. These people have high-powered lawyers. They simply swim in the “high-powered” life, with money, celebrity, royalty, high- level advisors, mansions, etc., etc., etc.

Yet their application for a charitable organization lacks pretty much everything needed for approval: SIGNATURE. APPROPRIATE FEES. PURPOSE. (Apparently, the stated purpose was so vague it was virtually meaningless.) Anyone have any idea what’s up with this? Bizarre in my book.

It may be that she first attempted to sell ‘Sussex Royal’ and that got nixed. Then possibly decided to create a charity using Archies name, ‘Prince Harry's’ son to profit from without any professional guidance. Just my thoughts because much of what they do, publicly declare or create has been no doubt without expert direction. Continued poor judgment that defies all logic.

Similar to the -- returned -- patent paperwork submitted by Olivia Jade Guianulli!!!

Olivia Jade's brand trademark denied for poor punctuation: reports

View attachment 251924 View attachment 251925

Prince William and kids grin with delight in heartwarming Father's Day pictures

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge released two touching photos to mark Father's Day and William's 38th birthday which also takes place on Sunday

Prince William and kids grin with delight in heartwarming Father's Day pictures

Lovely photos. Best wishes to you all.

My husband just saw these two photos on the news, and said, with surprise "have they got 3 kids now?". He then made it worse by adding "I knew about Prince George and Princess Sophia".

Is this grounds for divorce? :p

My husband just saw these two photos on the news, and said, with surprise "have they got 3 kids now?". He then made it worse by adding "I knew about Prince George and Princess Sophia".

Is this grounds for divorce? :p

Mine would not have even got George. Serious :rolleyes:

We recently participated in a Trivia Night at church.

One question was "Who is 5th in line for the throne of England?"

Apparently I was the only one in the room who said Prince Louis.

Mr. Laughing was wise -- he held up a hand as I counted on my fingers, telling our table-mates "she knows."

Cags, maybe he can bring flowers, or complete a Honey-Do project?

This link has several photos I hadn’t seen before, primarily of Prince George, Princess Charlotte & Prince Louis. Dang, these kids are too freakin cute!

The royal family's baby photos

well geez.... I get this message:

Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism.

:(

any chance someone can copy/paste some of the pix? TIA! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme