The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I think Betty White’s is a softer and asymmetrical version of what the Queen wears. Looser, and would still look good with hats and crowns. But it would probably take a little more fussing in the morning than George Washington does. I bet the Queen wears a hairnet to bed like my Mom and just has to puff her hair out a little in the morning. She is a practical woman like my Mon...no muss, no fuss. My Mom visited the beauty shop every week to have her hair “done” in pin curls and it was set for the week. Toward the end of her life, not too many stylists know how to do pin curls. I’ve always been the DYI type and blow dry my style. My Mom wouldn’t even consider doing that. She was about 15 years older than the Queen, but had similar taste.

upload_2019-10-30_1-45-4.jpeg

Last edited:
can you even picture her in that? I wish I knew how to put her face with that hairdo.

here is a contemporary . She has the best plastic surgeon ever.

View attachment 212223

Jane Fonda looks incredible but it really annoys me she is advertising face cream it’s false advertising to me. No cream is going to make you look at good at 81 you need serious cash, a great plastic surgeon & skin care professional. Jane has admitted to having a lot of work done.

how do you do that? Please please please can you do some more?

I love it!

Haha, you just upload a photo to a hairstyle simulator and add different haircuts and colors. I'll try to find another simulator because the one I used is kind of limited. I probably need a better photo of the queen too.

I wish I could find simulator that has tiaras too:D

Haha, you just upload a photo to a hairstyle simulator and add different haircuts and colors. I'll try to find another simulator because the one I used is kind of limited. I probably need a better photo of the queen too.

I wish I could find simulator that has tiaras too:D

that would be perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members