The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they don't plan to use Archie for publicity to help raise money for their foundation (it's been done before by other celebrities who auctioned off photos of newborns to raise money for charities). That would be so undignified. MOO of course.
She has been using him as a pawn in a high stake divorce. The RF havnt seen him in a long time. Sad, but there will not be an equal representation of family history for Archie. JMO

She will not come back to the UK so this will not be an issue... JMO

Meghan Markle & Prince Harry's Immigration & Taxes Will Change with New Royal Roles

Really interesting history in that article. I could see this being proposed in 1810, when the U.S. had declared it's independence from GB, but GB was still hanging around trying to interfere. The War of 1812 finally cleared it up. But I can definitely see why the new US government was shy about allowing U.S. citizens become part of the British nobility without losing their citizenship. There were probably more than a few people working for both sides.

What an interesting time in history! BTW, how many folks had ancestors who fought in those wars? I have quite a few who fought in both the Revolutionary War and the War of 1812.

Prince Charles is really a portrait of how things can change. :p
H.R.H. King Charles, Lord of all Eco-Hippies!

JS122907092.jpg

All Hail the New Hippie Kingdom :D

We don't wanna fight. We're not Warriors

"Peace Out Man"
10 pages? Come on every time I think I've caught up...along comes another 'bombshell' :rolleyes: & everything goes crazy??

We're NEVER gonna back to the most important issue here at this rate

George-IV-State-Diadem.jpg

...The TIARAS!

.. Please Lord will this ever end? :(

The 'News' here (like ...ALL of it) is INSANE!

Kay Burley has been reporting LIVE outside Buck Palace ?? since... before dawn had even broke - Just WHY ?

It's RIDICULOUS!!

Please Ma'am just make it all Stop - The Nation is rooting for YOU!

tumblr_p7hw2b1eLe1uyzbreo1_250.gifv
Just give 'em ALL Hell - We've got your back Your Maj :)

And why are SKY NEWS outside The Palace?
It's been pouring down for days :D & it's icy cold ...
Everyone's at Sandringham!! :confused:
...at least that's what SKY NEWS are saying

We implore you...SENT HELP !!
53135909d7756cf3456b899c5cb95e2c.gif
This would NEVER happen if our Great Queen Mary was still the BOSS! :D
She be 'aving none of this sort of nonsense

She has been using him as a pawn in a high stake divorce. The RF havnt seen him in a long time. Sad, but there will not be an equal representation of family history for Archie. JMO

Well we don't know that for certain, but it doesn't look good. The needs of the children should always come first in these situations.

MOO

Harry will not survive his mental health issues by relocating thousands of miles away from his family. He could end up staying in the UK surrounded by his family and still work full time for them. With his current issues, he wouldnt fare well in a celebrity life LA style. His marriage will not last. JMO
Removing himself from a toxic environment might actually be helpful for him.

Media is not the sole issue re this mess. Its about control. They want to control every press coverage about them but that's not reality. I personally hope to see PH remain in the UK permanently. JMO
I agree. I feel he will one day return to his roots, as a single prince.
From my post 192:
Ms Levin said: ‘The other thing [Harry] told me was that he can’t bear being thought of as a celebrity. ‘He said there is a narrow line between being a celebrity and being a royal but he absolutely is a royal.’
Makes me wonder if she’s used PH all along for self promotion. We all know about PH/Disney. Does she think he’s her talent agent?
moo

Or their poor little ears popping, causing them to cry. I always feel so bad for babies flying. They have no idea what the pressure in their ears is about.
They flew Archie to Africa , and other places. All excuses for her own agenda ... JMO

From your link:

Prince Charles is 'hurt' by Harry and Meghan's decision to quit as senior royals because he has secretly given them millions to fund their lavish lifestyle and furnish their Windsor home in a show of 'love' for the couple since they married 20 months ago, it was claimed today.

Harry's father has reportedly tapped into private income from his £1.2billion Duchy of Cornwall estate to support the Sussexes because he was desperate to keep them happy in the UK and particularly to support Meghan after she moved to Britain from Toronto.

Imo, MM is a most unhappy, ungrateful, disrespectful, greedy woman. She has so much more than she did before marrying. What else can they give her? A private jet, I suppose. I’m smh and finding her more unlike LE by the minute. Moo

"he won't refuse her"....well yeah, at the end of the day what she says goes, he can't just run off to Canada without her support. But even if things are as harsh as the media is saying (I doubt it), Harry is still her grandson and I don't believe the Queen to be such a stodgy old lady as American media paints her out to be. She loves him and will try to accommodate him. We should have enough trust in her that she will find a solution that will be the best for the public, for the family, and for Harry. I'm sure a solution like that exists.

I really don't like how Mr. Edwards keeps talking though. If he really cares about these people he will stop feeding the frenzy. He is doing more harm than good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe