The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms. Markle expected to join the conversation by phone.
Wonder at which point she will be allowed in? I’m guessing after PH has been presented with a proposal.
Moo
Ahhhh divorce would have been so much easier......Jmo

Yeah, but honestly, Prince Henry is half of the problem, too. He's not an innocent corrupted by a sorceress. He and she likely jumped into this marriage and parenthood far too soon. It just keeps sounding as though their personal goals are not actually in synch with each others as they thought they would be. And that is really one of the HUGE challenges in marriage, isn't it?

But that's me just speculating because I've never been married to a Royal Prince

Clearly, MM wants to continue her work in television.
If RF allows her to do so, it seems like an agreement could be reached. Let her live stateside, with PH visiting as his calendar allows. Archie could live in the U.K., traveling with PH to visit his mom. Moo
That seems a rather inhumane idea, and I do not believe the Queen or RF are inhumane.

Perhaps defiant but mentally therapeutic for him. IMO
Therapeutic is talking to a professional and leaning on family and not airing out dirty laundry on a national or global platform to satisfy themselves. That would do tremendous amount of damage and major consequences to the RF if PH did that. JMO

That seems a rather inhumane idea, and I do not believe the Queen or RF are inhumane.
How is that inhumane? If they both choose to where to live on their own terms and they like that idea then why not.... RF will not put them in cages and lock the doors which would be inhumane. JMO

Haha, sounds like an episode of Dragon's Den (Shark Tank), you know that bit where they huddle together to discuss the Dragons' offers?
And that's why it's important The Crown gets the final say in this episode.

It isn't Dragon's Den, or Game of Thrones

This is a business deal. It is a complex legal issue with precedent. It is also a family issue. But most of all it is ultimately an issue of Governance of The Crown.

Which in a weird way is just what Prince Henry' father did.

He married a woman that fit an image who was completely the wrong person for him. And it ended in divorce and tears.
Everything I've read was that Camilla would have been his choice if she'd been available, so he allowed his grandmother to choose a consort that he never loved.

IMO PH is his mother's son, and possibly resents his father like his mother did, for being involved in an emotional and then physically adulterous affair with another woman from the beginning of their marriage.

Double post. WS is weird today.

I fail to see how living separately is inhumane?
They certainly would not be the first family to do so.
Archie needs to grow up in UK, imo. He has things to learn I’m afraid he won’t learn if he’s elsewhere.
Both MM & PH travel frequently, so they are apart often.
I have no idea how much time MM has for “mothering”, I realize she has staff & ‘mothers’ differently than most.
Years ago, my BIL was top security for our then governor’s well known wife. Once, the helicopter carrying the wife & my BIL landed on the mansion grounds, the male toddler of the woman was on the lawn. It was a Kodak moment. Mom hollers “honey, mommy’s home”, flashing her beautiful smile, the kid screams, runs to his nanny, clutching her skirt, ending up behind his nanny peering out at the stranger calling herself “mommy”. All caught by TV cams.
Moo

Everything I've read was that Camilla would have been his choice if she'd been available, so he allowed his grandmother to choose a consort that he never loved.

IMO PH is his mother's son, and possibly resents his father like his mother did, for being involved in an emotional and then physically adulterous affair with another woman from the beginning of their marriage.

I would say it's past high time he got over it. jmo

Reactions: byo
I’m loling that it’s a being referred to as a summit? I don’t know why it strikes me as amusing but it does :oops::D
Annnd the fact that mm is joining via conference call. Also lol

keep it clean folks I hate when we lose this thread. It’s the highlight of my internet lately. Extra sparkly Tiaras and spiked heels for everyone:D

We don't know that yet. JMO
That’s absurd. From their statement:

“We now plan to balance our time between the United Kingdom and North America, continuing to honour our duty to the Queen, the Commonwealth and our patronages.

"This geographic balance will enable us to raise our son with an appreciation for the royal tradition into which he was born, while also providing our family with the space to focus on the next chapter, including the launch of our new charitable entity.”

It’s a real stretch to get that they may want to live apart, leaving Harry to raise the baby in the UK, from what they’ve actually said.

I fail to see how living separately is inhumane?
They certainly would not be the first family to do so.
Archie needs to grow up in UK, imo. He has things to learn I’m afraid he won’t learn if he’s elsewhere.
Both MM & PH travel frequently, so they are apart often.
I have no idea how much time MM has for “mothering”, I realize she has staff & ‘mothers’ differently than most.
Years ago, my BIL was top security for our then governor’s well known wife. Once, the helicopter carrying the wife & my BIL landed on the mansion grounds, the male toddler of the woman was on the lawn. It was a Kodak moment. Mom hollers “honey, mommy’s home”, flashing her beautiful smile, the kid screams, runs to his nanny, clutching her skirt, ending up behind his nanny peering out at the stranger calling herself “mommy”. All caught by TV cams.
Moo
Rbbm

If that’s the case, she would be mothering like Queen Elizabeth, who put her duties before her children. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine