The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rbbm

If that’s the case, she would be mothering like Queen Elizabeth, who put her duties before her children. IMO

Sad but mainly true. She was busy and the children were predominantly raised by nannies and then later at boarding school. Diana really was the one to change how royal mothering (not just mothering, actually, parenting) is done. Lovely to see how hands on and normal this younger generation are.

Meghan Markle has the 'full support' of mom Doria Ragland after being 'miserable' in the UK | Daily Mail Online

• The friend explained Meghan was 'miserable in the UK' and 'wasn’t sleeping well and started having anxiety attacks about her future'
  • They also said Meghan has no 'intention' to return to the UK to live permanently, saying: 'She doesn’t want to raise Archie there and she doesn’t want to schlep back and forth'
  • Prince Harry is set to follow Meghan across the Atlantic later this week with no clue of when he will be returning
  • Now across the pond, the friend said of Meghan: 'This was her plan all along, to eventually leave the UK and build her own empire with Harry

Ooo_ o
Is gonna be this something like your 'Jeopardy'??
tenor.gif

Yeah - Count me in!

:DI am going to go with ...

"What does Prince Charles do to help...?"

We're really gonna have to have an 'Quick Intro. to...' series of tutorials soon guys :cool:

It depends what your asking?
I'm gonna go with... 'Tons'
:confused: Am I asking or answering ? Huh?
This game's more confusing than I thought it would be ?

Charities
Patronages
Initiatives
Prince of Wales Charitable Foundation
Princes Trust

***Queens released a statement***

Just goes to show how much I know...:rolleyes:

Just thinking about security and wondering who gets bodyguards, outside of the immediate family. Do Peter and Zara, for example, have security for their children when they're out and about? They are grandchildren of the Queen so you'd think so, but I've never heard about them being protected.

ALL images require a link to the source. If your post does not contain a link to the image, the entire post will be removed.

excerpt from The Rules:

If you copy an image or picture from another site, please provide a link to the original source or the picture will be removed.
Be courteous to the work of others.

I realize the repetitive and questionable click bait from non reputable sources but as far as what has happened with PH and MM failing to speak to the family first has been aired on major US news networks. Including the rift between the brothers, disrespect for the Queen, what MM said in the documentary. Basically poor judgment and rash decisions overall.

Unlike the DM & other it hasn’t been embellished with personal gossip innuendos. Nonetheless it has been in the national news headlines.

The Queen, Prince Charles, and Prince William are to be applauded for also recognizing and addressing the other family members who are not in the immediate direct line of succession ahead of Prince Henry: ie: Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis.

This is very responsible way to address the entire issue. MM, PH, and Archie are not the only people involved in this.

Rbbm

If that’s the case, she would be mothering like Queen Elizabeth, who put her duties before her children. IMO

I disagree.

The Queen is the Regent of the Commonwealth and not a public figure who has various options for childcare and child rearing

That analogy disturbs me.

Queen agrees on 'period of transition' for Harry and Meghan - CNN

"Today my family had very constructive discussions on the future of my grandson and his family."
"My family and I are entirely supportive of Harry and Meghan's desire to create a new life as a young family. Although we would have preferred them to remain full-time working Members of the Royal Family, we respect and understand their wish to live a more independent life as a family while remaining a valued part of my family."
"Harry and Meghan have made clear that they do not want to be reliant on public funds in their new lives."
"It has therefore been agreed that there will be a period of transition in which the Sussexes will spend time in Canada and the UK."
"These are complex matters for my family to resolve, and there is some more work to be done, but I have asked for final decisions to be reached in the coming days."
-----

The Queen says she is supportive of their desires and that's all I need to hear.

The Queen has issued a statement

Buckingham Palace has just released the following statement from the Queen:

Today my family had very constructive discussions on the future of my grandson and his family.

My family and I are entirely supportive of Harry and Meghan’s desire to create a new life as a young family. Although we would have preferred them to remain full-time working Members of the Royal Family, we respect and understand their wish to live a more independent life as a family while remaining a valued part of my family.

Harry and Meghan have made clear that they do not want to be reliant on public funds in their new lives.

It has therefore been agreed that there will be a period of transition in which the Sussexes will spend time in Canada and the UK.

These are complex matters for my family to resolve, and there is some more work to be done, but I have asked for final decisions to be reached in the coming days.

Queen says Harry and Meghan will have 'period of transition' in UK and Canada in first statement - live news

Canada’s Prime Minister Mr. Trudeau has promised Canada will pay 1/2 of H &M security costs and has promised Her Majesty they will be safe in his country. I wonder how Canadians feel about it.

Interesting thought. I know that would never happen in the United States.

More interesting to me, is who are Meghan and Harry hanging out with? Whose mansion are they staying in? They would do well to review the debacle Prince Andrew became involved with, because of his rich buddy, Epstein.

Harry & Meg slammed for secrecy over £11m home owned by Russian billionaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member