The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing much one can do about a popped out navel during pregnancy.
It happens to the best of us, Royalty included. We just don't often see Royal women when they are in the last trimester.

Must admit, not a fan of those clingy maternity dresses but was not a fan of the big bows and puffed sleeves of yesteryear either. lol

Nothing much one can do about a popped out navel during pregnancy.
It happens to the best of us, Royalty included. We just don't often see Royal women when they are in the last trimester.

Must admit, not a fan of those clingy maternity dresses but was not a fan of the big bows and puffed sleeves of yesteryear either. lol
Let’s face it. Most maternity clothes always have been and always will be awful. I know how all my friends felt in them, so I don’t judge because you know they are judging themselves.

Meghan Markle has reportedly revealed to close friends that she and Prince Harryare expecting a baby boy.

The Duchess, 37, who is seven months pregnant, is claimed to have made the announcement at her lavish baby shower in New York earlier this week.

She was talking openly about it,” an unnamed source told the Mail on Sunday

Meghan's former Suits co-star Abigail Spencer also sparked speculation when she pitched up to the baby shower armed with a gift wrapped in blue paper.

Meghan Markle ‘openly told baby shower guests gender of her first child’

I wonder if this is true I still think the Royal baby will be a boy.

(Thank you everyone for all your good wishes I really very much appreciate them. I will provide updates on my health situation on the prayer thread that was kindly created for me by margarita25 as I don’t want to derail this lighthearted and enjoyable thread.)

I'm a bit surprised if it's a boy, only because when they were in Australia someone in the crowd shouted something about it being it a girl and Harry replied "I hope so".

So... boys names... Alexander? Philip? Thomas?!

Without realising it, Meghan signed her royal resignation letter last week — and there’s no coming back.

Two days that sealed Meghan’s royal fate

What a headline!! I started copying but couldn’t bring myself to quote the venom. MSM is scathing in this article and with such public criticism I would find it hard to get out of bed.
Why the cruel vendetta?
It’s edging into bullying
I think enough is enough.
I love harry & this must be hurting him.

Without realising it, Meghan signed her royal resignation letter last week — and there’s no coming back.

What a headline!! I started copying but couldn’t bring myself to quote the venom. MSM is scathing in this article and with such public criticism I would find it hard to get out of bed.
Why the cruel vendetta?
It’s edging into bullying
I think enough is enough.
I love harry & this must be hurting him.

Oh dear.

"behaving like the super rich they actually are is the ultimate sin in the eyes of the Windsors, especially the Queen"

Hmmm, mixed feelings about this. On one hand she should be able to do what she likes, on the other hand I can see why the other Royals might be frowning...

No mention, in the above article, about Edward, Sophie and the kids taking a private jet to a less than frugal ski holiday?

ALL members of the RF act like the rich people that they truly are, although Edward did use his elbow to try to obscure his face.
Sadly, he was still very identifiable. :p

Charles has more staff, including his toothpaste measurer...

and on it goes.

Is this tongue in cheek criticism from the same Queen who has a different castle to live in depending on the day of the week or alternates palaces seasonally? ah ha. Thought so. :D

ETA: when there is nothing to write about, these 'journalists' sure have great imaginations. :rolleyes:

Oh dear.

"behaving like the super rich they actually are is the ultimate sin in the eyes of the Windsors, especially the Queen"

Hmmm, mixed feelings about this. On one hand she should be able to do what she likes, on the other hand I can see why the other Royals might be frowning...

What is said in this article is true but I cring (ouch) at the passive aggressive manner. MSM seem to be kissing cheeks but twisting a knife at the same time.
To be honest I was hesitant about Meaghan but the press is making me feel concerned for her.

'Sure, they all regularly take holidays that cost more than you and I earn in a year, but they do so tactfully, away from prying eyes and the lenses of photographers. Meghan flew to the States on a friend’s private jet, which is how much of the royal family gets about the place. The difference being, you rarely hear about it.
The Windsor clan might have hundreds of millions of pounds in their personal bank accounts and own billions of dollars of diamonds and castles and vast swathes of land the size of small European countries, but they never, ever break the cardinal rule: Don’t flash your cash'.

To be honest I had never heard of her before she was seen w/ Harry. And doubt I am alone.

Not sure how much blame to put on the press since most pics are from public events, seems it’s everyday news w/ this pair.

Let’s face it though, if she was still married to first husband do you think she would have been flown to her baby shower by amal/serena.?

To be honest I had never heard of her before she was seen w/ Harry. And doubt I am alone.

Not sure how much blame to put on the press since most pics are from public events, seems it’s everyday news w/ this pair.

Let’s face it though, if she was still married to first husband do you think she would have been flown to her baby shower by amal/serena.?

I wonder if she knew these people before Harry and as for the paid flight, hell no.
I'll admit though this is bullying on steroids and it must be breaking Harry's heart.

I am sure the Royal security planned out and knew every detail of her trip to New York. None of it was a surprise.

I doubt that any of the Royals eat beans and toast. I imagine their food ingredients are sourced from the finest places. Probably a lot comes from their own farms.

Meghan is the most exciting person. The rest are so yesterday. And Harry and Meghan are so adorable.

What still gets to me is the ridiculousness of the baby shower. As I have said too many times on here, it would be a fabulous opportunity to have at least done something for children.

She goes to all of these places of poverty. So why not actaully do something along with the conspicuous
consumption. The event could have been done by her friends in her honor . It would have been a prime opportunity.

This is a very unfortunate choice. I don't understand...

What Meghan Wore‏ @whatmegwore
A closer look at the Duke and Duchess as they leave the residence of the King after their audience. #RoyalVisitMorocco

D0RYBaYWwAEObtR.jpg

1:31 PM - 25 Feb 2019

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics