The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the talk shows (cant remember) stated that the girlfriend shower was just that. Apparently there is something more formal to be held in England for Family. I'm sure it was just a gal pal gathering honoring their friend and celebrating the impending birth.

Prince William Proudly Shares That George Is Taking Ballet Classes — and "Loves It"

Guess what, America? Turns out that Meghan Markle and Prince Harry having a baby isn’t the only royal news of the moment. Prince George, our favorite little blonde-haired royal, is making headlines too after his dad gushed that his son is quite the dancer — and a ballet dancer at that.

The moment came Monday at a Kensington Palace reception for inspirational teens, when the Duke of Cambridge was chatting with a 14-year-old street dancer named Junior, whose mission is to fight bullying.

“George is doing dancing as well, he loves it,” William reportedly said to the teen in a video shared by Kensington Palace...

I'm continually amazed by Meghan's high energy level (at age 37 and pregnant) and have mentioned this previously. There is only one photo where I thought Meghan looked tired: She mostly looks alert, confident, radiant. If the Duchess experiences emotional strain from her family circumstances, it surely doesn't affect her appearance or stamina. Good nutrition and yoga likely account for Meghan's seemingly boundless energy.

I wonder how they stay so slim. All of those places they are invited that have fabulous food.

I hate liver.Maybe foods that are not good for you inspire the same feeling as I have for liver so they are no temptation

Yes Meghan is attentive to her health. Her yoga will help when she gets to the birth process. All the stretching helps those muscles needed during childbirth. Not to mention what is does for the mind.

I wonder how they stay so slim. All of those places they are invited that have fabulous food.

I hate liver.Maybe foods that are not good for you inspire the same feeling as I have for liver so they are no temptation

Lol! I Love liver...

Well, don’t think the royals have fast food very much, or processed anything.

Kate is definitely genetically slim. As is her family. Seems she has to work to keep weight on sometimes.

I imagine the very best nutrition has infinite benefits. Keeping a diet organic, and simple is pretty fashionable, too. Private workout space, and endless walking gardens helps, too.

Meghan loves to cook. That’s so wonderful when someone has great joy in the prep and cooking of delicious food. The royal veggie garden must be a chef’s dream come true...

This is a ridiculous thing and blah blah protocol but I find it weird to see a beautiful woman in a gorgeous dress with such basic nails. I don't expect talons but a subtle French manicure would add so much.

I love the apparent footwear/coat change only to play football. That's canny dressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli