The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't remember loving Kate's style so much in the past. So, I just scrolled back thru 2 years or so of posts on the What Kate Wore website and her wardrobe (and really her entire look) has taken a turn for the better over the past few months. I think she has recently changed stylists.

I couldn't remember loving Kate's style so much in the past. So, I just scrolled back thru 2 years or so of posts on the What Kate Wore website and her wardrobe (and really her entire look) has taken a turn for the better over the past few months. I think she has recently changed stylists.

I'm noticing that Kate is being portrayed differently of late and I don't think it's coming from the press but from the inner sactums.

Coincidence or purposefully but Kate is smelling like roses at the moment.

I wonder how they stay so slim. All of those places they are invited that have fabulous food.

I hate liver.Maybe foods that are not good for you inspire the same feeling as I have for liver so they are no temptation

I suspect that Kate and Meghan are both "grazers". They don't indulge in full meals but tend to eat small portions of nutritious foods throughout the day. Both might also espouse the "three-bite rule" and take only a few bites of whatever they're served. Plenty of fruits and veggies, limited starches, small portions of protein (meat, chicken, seafood), little or no alcohol, stay well-hydrated. Kate and Meghan also exercise regularly - personal training, walking, yoga, etc. Kate is, no doubt, active with her three young children. Both women seem well-rested despite their hectic schedules, so they probably get plenty of beauty sleep :)

When Prince Harry and Meghan Markle married last May, their Royal Wedding generated approximately $223 million (£120m) for the UK economy.

Baby Sussex will rake in billions of dollars worth of spending across fashion, nursery and infant products, according to the Centre for Retail Research.
$111 million (£60m) in souvenirs and memorabilia.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's billion-dollar baby

If the story is true about Prince Harry detesting the press over their actions at his mother's death, then he has married the wrong woman. He could have stayed in the army, married a quiet girl, avoided most of the paparazzi for his lifetime like Princess Anne. Instead he has married MM who has never seen a camera that she did not love. Odd.

None of those women needs that stuff. They can afford it on their own.

I have an income that is a fraction of what they make. Meghan goes to places where people are in poverty.

She could have given each woman a card with a donation to each of the poverty ridden places she goes to.That is something I would be thrilled with

Those dollars would go a long way to provide something for those poverty programs.

I think Harry would be followed intently by press no matter who he married. I can understand he and William's resentment toward the press and would feel the same. I think they accept that press is always going to be part of their lives. I don't begrudge wealthy people gifting their friends. I am sure each and everyone of these ladies do much toward charity. Meghan gifting her friends and vice versa is lovely IMO.

Inside Meghan Markle’s baby shower gift bags

Cuyana leather totes ($195) packed with some of the expecting royal’s favorite home and beauty products.

The gift bags included items such as a Jo Malone Green Tomato Leaf candle ($67), Susanne Kaufmann Body Butter ($66), and products from Honest Beauty and Rodin as well as her longtime favorite skincare product — Tatcha “The Rice Polish” Foaming Enzyme Powder ($65).

Cosmetics are generally overpriced, and there's no guarantee that the priciest products are necessarily the best ;)

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, has suggested that she may be keen for another baby but told royal watchers that “William would be worried”.
Kate Middleton admitted to “feeling a little broody” today after she met a royal fan’s baby during her and William’s tour of Northern Ireland.
Did Kate just hint at baby No. 4?

If the story is true about Prince Harry detesting the press over their actions at his mother's death, then he has married the wrong woman. He could have stayed in the army, married a quiet girl, avoided most of the paparazzi for his lifetime like Princess Anne. Instead he has married MM who has never seen a camera that she did not love. Odd.
I assume he married the woman he loved, which is not odd to me.

None of those women needs that stuff. They can afford it on their own.

I have an income that is a fraction of what they make. Meghan goes to places where people are in poverty.

She could have given each woman a card with a donation to each of the poverty ridden places she goes to.That is something I would be thrilled with

Those dollars would go a long way to provide something for those poverty programs.
No kidding! Imagine the food it would feed people in poverty (homeless) versus this silly overpriced cosmetic crap

I suspect that Kate and Meghan are both "grazers". They don't indulge in full meals but tend to eat small portions of nutritious foods throughout the day. Both might also espouse the "three-bite rule" and take only a few bites of whatever they're served. Plenty of fruits and veggies, limited starches, small portions of protein (meat, chicken, seafood), little or no alcohol, stay well-hydrated. Kate and Meghan also exercise regularly - personal training, walking, yoga, etc. Kate is, no doubt, active with her three young children. Both women seem well-rested despite their hectic schedules, so they probably get plenty of beauty sleep :)

Yes, I think small portions is key. Europeans know this so much better than Americans. Imo...

The French rarely finish a dessert.

Small portions, and a glass of table wine!

I think of the quality. —Just the finest of everything, including food.

It is a rarity. To travel foodies, it’s a world treasure hunt. And part of the discovery is discovering the traditions that still exist, today.

What is English? Big breaky, lite lunch, afternoon tea, and delish supper. That’s it!

The three bite rule sounds so tragic when it’s something you absolutely love!

Thank you garden for posting this article.

Parents raise a new sexual approach? Ok, but social protocol is passed down from gen to gen.

Until now... I’m a little dismayed. I was raised on a farm. Do you think anyone was psychoanalyzing this? Each day was different. Animals teach us that.

I’m a little dismayed... while I believe in anyone’s choice in life, why is it becoming a protocol?

I was a tom boy. No one ever considered this a category.

Shocker, I lived without ever owning a Barbie. And yet, I found my soul.

Perhaps permission via social media is the new reality. But it’s really nothing new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1998#