The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The blue dress is hideous. I cannot believe the horrible clothes she has worn on this trip. The red dress was okay and I think the red color was great. In the blue dress, she looks like she is wearing a curtain. Megs needs to talk to April Love Geary - she is heavily pregnant and wears stylish evening wear. My eyes hurt after seeing this hideous dress.

This is a very unfortunate choice. I don't understand...

What Meghan Wore‏ @whatmegwore
A closer look at the Duke and Duchess as they leave the residence of the King after their audience. #RoyalVisitMorocco

D0RYBaYWwAEObtR.jpg

1:31 PM - 25 Feb 2019
It's like she went from way too small to way too big.

I made many of my maternity clothes when pg with my first. It's really not difficult to make things fit appropriately.

She has all of the money in the world. She has a darling figure. So why!!!!!!!!

I liked her pants with the striped sweater.

Why are dresses such a problem?

When she is done being pg, maybe pencil skirts and some kind of fitted jacket.

Oh dear.

"behaving like the super rich they actually are is the ultimate sin in the eyes of the Windsors, especially the Queen"

Hmmm, mixed feelings about this. On one hand she should be able to do what she likes, on the other hand I can see why the other Royals might be frowning...

I figure you just add on some zeros (lol, 4,5,6 or so) for cost inflation, and boom, glitzy baby shower in America... RF should look at it this way, at least it was thrown in America. I have a feeling MM & PH planned it that way.

I’m not sure what they all expect? Meghan obviously had a life, a celebrity circle of friends, and her BGF (stylist who needs to be fired) is connected high up politically in Canada. I assume this is where MM might have met the Clooney’s? And, all these close people kept MM and PH privacy during their courtship, too. That’s pretty special.

I can’t even imagine how overwhelmingly complex all this is in real life. It seems every royal, and so many celebrities get raked over the coals.

This clip is where Kate wears an off the shoulder white gown and Meaghan wears very similar in black.
The conversation is about what is appropriate and why Meaghan was hauled over the coals and Kate was applauded.

It's interesting.
Only because I felt protective towards Harry I was hesitant for Meaghan but now I'm feeling sorry for the both.
I'm really liking what Meaghan is wearing in Morocco.
Meghan Markle’s fashion doesn't break royal protocol says expert | Videos | Express.co.uk

I think Meghan looks great! It seems that the waist of the blue dress has been 'dropped' to accommodate the pregnancy.

She still looks good and is dressing as one should in the circumstances.

She is being respectful of the Muslim conservative dress rules and it IS a Royal visit.

She cannot just pop on her skinny jeans and a top for a formal dinner. lol

They are going after Meghan just like they went after Diana. Poor Harry!
Haters just gotta hate!
It's harder for Meghan because she doesn't have the family support Diana and Kate have/had. All Meghan has is her mother and Harry.

They are going after Meghan just like they went after Diana. Poor Harry!
Haters just gotta hate!
It's harder for Meghan because she doesn't have the family support Diana and Kate have/had. All Meghan has is her mother and Harry.

That's how I'm feeling expecially Harry frightened of history repeating itself.

Just my opinion but Paul Burrell should take a long walk off a short pier. lol

Totally agree...

So I don’t get this. Nor do I believe William would be angered by something like an American baby shower.

This is rich that the article is coming from princess Di’s former butler. Di was the original crossover royal who became a celebrity.

And what about all the knighthoods to the rock stars, fashion designers, etc...

And didn’t the queen go to a Chanel show with Anna Wintor?

Prince Charles is a nerdy celebrity with his devotion to the environment and the climate change scientists, and with me too!

One thing I know, these two brothers have the kind of bond borne from such tragedy that it’s going to take a little something, something more than a lavish baby shower to upset the royal Apple cart...

-jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members