The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a book that discusses Queen Elizabeth, Camilla, and Kate, how each one will add to the royalty.

Book on royal family reveals Camilla bombshell

I recently read an article that discussed that Prince Charles will be "King Charles", and that particular name has a lot of quite negative history attached. It makes me wonder why the queen named her first born with such a notorious name...perhaps James would have been a better choice.

I'm not sure I understand how having had a Christian baptism the only requirement needed is not 'relaxed'?
(maybe the wrong wording? I meant in comparison with the Catholic churchs “letter of the law” rules)

I wasn't even asked when I was godparent & other friends haven't been either so it's not like they're exactly strict about this anyway:)

*Catholic baptisms also have 3 Godparents.

Thanks for explaining, yes, in comparison to other churches they are more "flexible". The level of strict that you mention is sometimes determined by the Bishop. If the Bishop is more flexible, the rectors/clergy are usually more flexible. Some Bishops are very traditional.

Thanks to everyone who shared their stories of being overdue, ladies your bodies are amazing and can do so much more than you ever imagined.

@Laughing you are hilarious. Your humour catches me off guard sometimes, "Fox Mulder". :D

Monday or Tuesday, in the daytime. Girl, bigger than I said earlier, 8 1/2 lbs.

Saw a clip of Meghan saying the baby was due in April, pause, or May. Interesting, was she trying to 'create' this state of frenzy by making it seem like she was late when in fact it was always a May baby??

:rolleyes:

BYE BYE BABY
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry want CALIFORNIA family home after royal baby birth
"A source revealed: “Meghan definitely wants a place in Los Angeles — she loves the city, the lifestyle and climate."

"She is a duchess in the UK, but could be a queen in LA.”

Redirect Notice

Monday or Tuesday, in the daytime. Girl, bigger than I said earlier, 8 1/2 lbs.

Saw a clip of Meghan saying the baby was due in April, pause, or May. Interesting, was she trying to 'create' this state of frenzy by making it seem like she was late when in fact it was always a May baby??
Certainly seems that way.

:rolleyes:

BYE BYE BABY
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry want CALIFORNIA family home after royal baby birth
"A source revealed: “Meghan definitely wants a place in Los Angeles — she loves the city, the lifestyle and climate."

"She is a duchess in the UK, but could be a queen in LA.”

Redirect Notice

No offence to you Keine Engel but what a load of tripe.

No offence to you Keine Engel but what a load of tripe.

Your post made me smile. Makes me wonder what constitutes a "source"?

Where on earth did they pull this "source" out of? A bog somewhere?

They always mention " a source", sometimes even "a close source" which, to me, is someone who has been living in their garden/garden shed. "Close" enough!

Last edited:
It was always the Duchess of Sussex’s fervent wish to give birth naturally in the calm surroundings of her secluded Windsor home.

But now a week overdue and with no sign of Baby Sussex’s arrival, the 37-year-old Duchess was last night facing the disappointing prospect of induced labour and a hospital birth.

Unless nature takes its course in the next 48 hours, it is now increasingly likely she will give birth at Frimley Park Hospital in Surrey, 15 miles from Frogmore Cottage.

Doctors warn overdue Meghan's natural birth dreams could be shattered | Daily Mail Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member