The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meghan Markle wants California residence after birth of Baby Sussex - ‘A QUEEN in LA’
MEGHAN MARKLE and Prince Harry are looking for a new home in California following the birth of Baby Sussex, according to new reports.
“Ultimately, she is a California girl and can breathe easier there. Hollywood is in her DNA and I think it is where she has always wanted to keep a solid footing.

“Spending time there would also allow her some freedom and independence from both the Palace and the Press; and more control over her life and the people around her.

“She is a duchess in the UK, but could be a queen in LA.”
Meghan Markle wants California residence after birth of Baby Sussex - ‘A QUEEN in LA’

Can this tabloid be believed?

MEGHAN MARKLE and Prince Harry are looking for a new home in California following the birth of Baby Sussex, according to new reports.
“Ultimately, she is a California girl and can breathe easier there. Hollywood is in her DNA and I think it is where she has always wanted to keep a solid footing.

“Spending time there would also allow her some freedom and independence from both the Palace and the Press; and more control over her life and the people around her.

No the Daily Express is a joke of a tabloid.

Meghan isn't going anywhere. She leveled up big time when she married Prince Harry, a man way out of her league. She would not give up that accomplishment by moving the family to California or any other state where she will be bounced back to being a regular. She wasn't Hollywood royalty or an A-lister.
Tabloids know what they're doing. They're there to give us a good laugh, get our imaginations going, and tell a fiction story. They've done a good job.

You all have been busy posting - 300 plus posts to read! o_O

BDE said:
Eugenie was married on October 12, 2018. Meghan and Harry announced that they were expecting following the nuptials. When the pregnancy was made public, reports indicated that Meghan had already had 12-week scans. At a Christmas event on December 19, Meghan told well-wishers who asked when the baby was due that "we're almost there". How could she be "almost there" last December but hasn't delivered as of May 2?

So that makes her almost 10 months pregnant....

Dixiegirl said:
snipped by me....
Okay, guys responded this and add to your name if you want to be notified by a private message whoops .. that is against terms of service..

So merely like this post for future reference.

You can "tag" me please?!

British Word Quiz:

Your Score: 74%
Your Time: 20:32 (had to feed & let the cat out!)
Better luck next time!
You got 26 correct out of 35! You scored better than 23% of quiz takers.

How do you stack up?
Your Score 74%
Average Score 84%

and speaking of Lillibet - has any one seen her around???? Hope all is okay with her!

Kensie said:
Very Off Topic and I apologize but since we have so many countries posting here, do you have to have any vaccinations if you travel from the USA to Europe - particularly Prague???
Thanks

Not to Europe - but if you are going to China you will have to have vaccinations.

and patiently awaiting the Cinco De Mayo quiz.... :D

This did get me thinking @Herat
My last pregnancy I was 36 and at least in the states they considered this “high risk” and my dang chart had high lighted on front “GERIATRIC PREGNANCY” “ADVANCED MATERNAL AGE”
I had more scans and even had a level II ultrasound because you are more at risk for chromosome issues and trisomy (my NIPT screening did show risk for one trisomy, reason for level II scan, but she was fine!)

But any hoo, at her age you are more at risk, it’s just a fact. This is true. I forget her age for some reason. I keep thinking they are 20 year olds or something lol

Baby watch continues it seems!

Buckingham Palace will not announce the Duchess of Sussex is in labour they never have done and never will.

Can you imagine the tweets from the palace eg.

“The Duchess of Sussex is 5cm dialated.”

“The Duchess of Sussex is begging for the ******* drugs right now.”

“The Duchess of Sussex is now crowning.”

Having morning coffee and ran across this article.... It was announced when Kate went into labor

Royal baby announcement protocol revealed as Kate Middleton gives birth to a baby boy | Daily Mail Online

4B73930100000578-5647131-The_official_announcement_that_Kate_had_gone_into_labour_was_rel-a-38_1524486367139.jpg

Not likely!! She hasn't live in California for quite some time. She was working in Toronto for a number of years.

This did get me thinking @Herat
My last pregnancy I was 36 and at least in the states they considered this “high risk” and my dang chart had high lighted on front “GERIATRIC PREGNANCY” “ADVANCED MATERNAL AGE”
I had more scans and even had a level II ultrasound because you are more at risk for chromosome issues and trisomy (my NIPT screening did show risk for one trisomy, reason for level II scan, but she was fine!)

But any hoo, at her age you are more at risk, it’s just a fact. This is true. I forget her age for some reason. I keep thinking they are 20 year olds or something lol

Baby watch continues it seems!

Aug 4th she’ll be 38.

I was considered "old" while pregnant at 33.

As in my case, there can be reasons other than miscalculated dates that labor does not progress.

Although, I expect there is a heart monitor on that baby at Frogmore!

Sounds like something her sister or father would say.

View attachment 182695

No news ma'am? The Queen brings attends Sunday church service in Windsor as Britain awaits Baby Sussexand doctors says that overdue Meghan could be induced in hospital despite her hopes of a home birth

The Queen brings a splash of colour in a pretty pink ensemble as she attends Sunday church service | Daily Mail Online

Did the Queen happen to be carrying a birthday bag of sorts? Hmm... something with words on the bag such as "Welcome new baby" perhaps? :D

RF yes, not I.

I have been to many Derby parties including today. I was looking on here for a thread for such due to what happened, the first time ever in the history of the Derby!

Winning jockey and horse were disqualified!

Alas and alack, nowhere else to vent except on this thread. Twitter has gone wild and there are so many funny comments and memes about the disqualification of the winner due to what happened on the track for the first time in the history of the race.

Wow!

Back to baby talk!

There's a horse racing thread "downstairs":
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/horseracing-discussion.381537/

Last edited:
In my little own opinion, I don't think there will be an announcement when Meghan goes into labour (maybe she already has gone into labor!) for two reasons.

One reason is that the baby is not as close to an heir to the throne as Prince George was.

The other reason is that I believe that Buckingham Palace will respect Harry and Meghan's request for privacy and that they will spend time with their new bundle of joy before sending out a photo or announcement.

Last edited:
In my little own opinion, I don't think there will be an announcement when Meghan goes into labour (maybe she already has gone into labor!) for two reasons.

One reason is that the baby is not as close to an heir to the throne as Prince George was.

The other reason is that I believe that Buckingham Palace will respect Harry and Meghan's request for privacy and that they will spend time with their new bundle of joy before sending out a photo or announcement.

I totally agree with everything you have said Zencompass. Hopefully Baby Sussex will arrive safely this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member