The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was always the Duchess of Sussex’s fervent wish to give birth naturally in the calm surroundings of her secluded Windsor home.

But now a week overdue and with no sign of Baby Sussex’s arrival, the 37-year-old Duchess was last night facing the disappointing prospect of induced labour and a hospital birth.

Unless nature takes its course in the next 48 hours, it is now increasingly likely she will give birth at Frimley Park Hospital in Surrey, 15 miles from Frogmore Cottage.

Doctors warn overdue Meghan's natural birth dreams could be shattered | Daily Mail Online

It is always interesting to see how women, especially "A" type personality, think they will be completely able to control their birth experience!

Wrong. This is one thing, that is pretty much out of your control.

Speaking of the 145th Run For the Roses, has anyone from BRF ever attended the Kentucky Derby?

RF yes, not I.

I have been to many Derby parties including today. I was looking on here for a thread for such due to what happened, the first time ever in the history of the Derby!

Winning jockey and horse were disqualified!

Alas and alack, nowhere else to vent except on this thread. Twitter has gone wild and there are so many funny comments and memes about the disqualification of the winner due to what happened on the track for the first time in the history of the race.

Wow!

Back to baby talk!

Last edited:
Since I have been wrong on every date that I have predicted, I am now going with Cinco de Mayo - May 5th.

ETA, I had a natural child birth, not by choice, and it was horrible beyond belief pain. When my 2nd child was born, I had an epidural, and I said 'people complain about the pain with this'. The natural childbirth scared me off of other children. The pain was horrible beyond belief, worth it, but scared me off of having other children.

So... Prince Harry cancelled his trip to Amsterdam . Oh baby !

Royal baby news reaches fever pitch as Prince Harry cancels Amsterdam trip - Heart

"However, a spokesman for the Duke has insisted it has nothing to do with the arrival of Baby Sussex."

"Due to the logistical planning for the travelling press to cover visits and engagements by The Royal Family, we have taken the decision to postpone The Duke of Sussex's scheduled visit to Amsterdam on Wednesday 8th May 2019."

Last edited:
RF yes, not I.

I have been to many Derby parties including today. I was looking on here for a thread for such due to what happened, the first time ever in the history of the Derby!

Winning jockey and horse were disqualified!

Alas and alack, nowhere else to vent except on this thread. Twitter has gone wild and there are so many funny comments and memes about the disqualification of the winner due to what happened on the track for the first time in the history of the race.

Wow!

Back to baby talk!

Luis Saez, the jockey of the "non winner" winner...was suspended from racing for five days earlier this year, for a similar incident.

And I just found another one!
Several jockeys fined, suspended for careless riding

Here's a roadster that Bond would drive! In my opinion.

images

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-4_23-58-15.jpeg
    upload_2019-5-4_23-58-15.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 4
Off topic, but didn't Dannielynne look adorable. She was actually named Hannah Rose until her name was changed.
I love seeing her pics each year, such an adorable girl.

back to the RF and the new baby.

Yes. I thought it was so touching that she was wearing her mother's hat. I think her father is really doing a terrific job of balancing her fame/ history. I shudder to think what that horrible piece of human garbage Howard would have done to her.

Since I have been wrong on every date that I have predicted, I am now going with Cinco de Mayo - May 5th.

ETA, I had a natural child birth, not by choice, and it was horrible beyond belief pain. When my 2nd child was born, I had an epidural, and I said 'people complain about the pain with this'. The natural childbirth scared me off of other children. The pain was horrible beyond belief, worth it, but scared me off of having other children.

Like Megan I practised yoga’s meditation and the relaxation techniques were a godsend with my natural births. I was actually able to enjoy the delivery.

When you see how quickly and horribly things can go wrong in a delivery, it's just perplexing to think you can control a delivery with some breathing and herbs.

She is a "senior" primip- she is at risk for certain very dangerous complications. My butt would have been in a hospital with a C-section suite ready and waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025